Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! (2445 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by OpenYourEyes1: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2019
I think people who are blinded by the World will read and not understand it.

Everything you need to know is hidden in the dream GOD gave to Enoch. The dream is very cryptic and precised. It tells everything that will take place from the time of Enoch to the end of the world.

Once you separate yourself from the world & follow Jesus Christ, the truth will flow easily. The filth and lies of this world is blocking the truth.

Reading and believing and you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 4:30am On Oct 03, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Everything you need to know is hidden in the dream GOD gave to Enoch. The dream is very cryptic and precised. It tells everything that will take place from the time of Enoch to the end of the world.

Once you separate yourself from the world & follow Jesus Christ, the truth will flow easily. The filth and lies of this world is blocking the truth.

MuttleyLaff:
You're a greater and/or bigger joke than I could ever be. You just wait, you'll soon see and find out. You would eat your words and tender profuse apology for talking out of hand like this

I have asked you to provide proof, beyond reasonable doubt and with chapters and verses, but you've woefully been unable to say and show where or how you made out that sons of God are or equates to angels

The book of Job, hasn't got anything in it calling sons of God angels.

2 Peter, never said anything about sons of God being angels, but rather it is talking about fables and people like you believing in and spreading rumours that angels had sex with human beings

The book(s) of Enoch, right from the first century has been known to fake, this is why Peter and Jude, even Paul, were talking against it in their individual letters. Fyi, there are at least three different versions of the Book of Enoch.

It is only a naïve person that will type such a comment like this.

It doesn't diminish the fact and truth about the extraction of whom the daughters of men are. Wickedness started from Cain.

The men in Genesis 6:1, refers to the combined lot of the sons of God and the sons of men, obviously encompasses the daughters of men and daughters of God
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You're a greater and/or bigger joke than I could ever be. You just wait, you'll soon see and find out. You would eat your words and tender profuse apology for talking out of hand like this
I have asked you to provide proof, beyond reasonable doubt and with chapters and verses, but you've woefully been unable to say and show where or how you made out that sons of God are or equates to angels
The book of Job, hasn't got anything in it calling sons of God angels.
2 Peter, never said anything about sons of God being angels, but rather it is talking about fables and people like you believing in and spreading rumours that angels had sex with human beings
The book(s) of Enoch, right from the first century has been known to fake, this is why Peter and Jude, even Paul, were talking against it in their individual letters . Fyi, there are at least three different versions of the Book of Enoch.
It is only a naïve person that will type such a comment like this.
It doesn't diminish the fact and truth about the extraction of whom the daughters of men are. Wickedness started from Cain.
The men in Genesis 6:1, refers to the combined lot of the sons of God and the sons of men, obviously encompasses the daughters of men and daughters of God

The TRUTH must be known!

1 Like

Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The TRUTH must be known!
OpenYourEyes1, how tall were the Nephilim in the Book of Enoch? Dont give an answer, its a rhetorical question, and I will help with answering it and answer with proof:

"And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind."
- the 7th chapter of the Book of Enoch

OpenYourEyes1, fyi, an ancient ell is roughly a cubit or 18 inches. Therefore, the text actually is saying that these giants were 4,500 feet tall, as in nearly a mile tall. Some supporters of the extreme figures argue this is a textual error and that the verse should read 300 ells, or 450 feet, which is still a waste of time joke.

The truth must be known about this fake news book of slanders and over imaginative fantasies.
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
See them make out they know what an "ancient ell" is!

I wonder, if by muttley logic, the much younger contradictory New Testament is more "fake news book of slanders and over imaginative fantasies"?

The older sections (mainly in the Book of the Watchers) of the text are estimated to date from about 300–200 BCE, and the latest part (Book of Parables) probably to the 100 BCE.

Various Aramaic fragments found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Koine Greek and Latin fragments were proof that The Book of Enoch was known by early Jews and Christians. This book was also quoted by some 1st and 2nd century authors as in the Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs. Authors of the New Testament were also familiar with some content of the story. A short section of 1 Enoch (1:9) is cited in the New Testament, Epistle of Jude, Jude 1:14–15, and is attributed there to "Enoch the Seventh from Adam" (1 En 60: 8 ), although this section of 1 Enoch is a midrash on Deuteronomy 33:2. Several copies of the earlier sections of 1 Enoch were preserved among the Dead Sea Scrolls.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by OkCornel(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

"The Bible is the complete word of God" crew will come for you very soon.
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fyi, OpenYourEyes1 don't mind budaatum, because that Jude 1:14-15, is one where Jude was denouncing the Book of Enoch with the heresies, fables and myths it plagued the early believers with in the first century. I am sure, you didn't know anything about that and you are just hearing that Jude, along with Peter and Paul, as I earlier mentioned, were against the Book of Enoch and myths. I know you now are itching to know more about this how they denounced the laughable book of over stretched imaginations and fantasies.
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
FYI, OpenYourEyes1, that Jude 1:14-15, is one where Jude was denouncing the Book of Enoch .
No he wasn't! He was denouncing those Enoch prophesied about and denounced!

Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
budaatum:

No he wasn't! He was denouncing those Enoch prophesied about and denounced!
If you really know what you are talking about and understand, contextually and all, what that verse is saying, please bring it on and lay it down, let's see what you come up with, hmmm?
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If you really know what you are talking about and understand, contextually and all, what that verse is saying, please bring it on and lay it down, let's see what you come up with, hmmm?
You go first muttley. What you claim about Jude is the opposite of what Jude is claiming as can be seen by anyone who reads it.

Here is commentary on Jude 14-15
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
budaatum:

You go first muttley. What you claim about Jude is the opposite of what Jude is claiming as can be seen by anyone who reads it.

Here is commentary on Jude 14-15
budaatum contextually what is that Jude letter all about, hmm? Second, are you trying to suggest and advance that Jude was in that letter was subscribing, endorsing and giving the Book of Enoch a clean slate of bill, erhn?

Nah, I insist, you go first, lay down your understanding, then, I will after put my down alongside yours. It will distinguish whose version of event is right, just by only doing that

budaatum, I don't want somebody's else poxy second handed commentary. Lay down in your own words, as your brain understands that letter, what it is saying and what contextually, it is talking about. Man up about it, put your money down where your mouth is.
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
budaatum contextually what is that Jude letter all about, hmm?
Jude was warning about individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago who have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

He quotes from the Book of Enoch, the seventh from Adam who prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

I have given evidence for Enoch in the commentary link. He is born in [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+5%3A4-20&version=NKJV]Genesis 5:4-20[/url] before the flood and referenced in [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+11%3A5&version=KJV]Hebrews 11:5[/url] afterwards as the sort of faith one should have long before Jude quotes him to justify his condemnation of those who even Jesus said were broods of vipers and [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A15&version=KJV]wolfs in sheeps clothing[/url] who give stones for bread and [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A15-20&version=ESV]lead themselves and others astray[/url].

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+23%3A13-39&version=NIV]Woe to them[/url], Christ said, as Enoch said before him and Jude here afterwards and in his time.

A mere read of the beginning of the book should enlighten you, perhaps.

BOOK OF ENOCH CHAPTER 1

I-V. Parable of Enoch on the Future Lot of the Wicked and the Righteous
I.
1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2019
budaatum:
Jude was warning about individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago who have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.
Is that all? Is that all that Jude was warning about individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago who have secretly slipped in among you? Was is that, the ungodly people, were perverting the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord, only?. Were that the only things about them that Jude denounced, hmm?

budaatum:
He quotes from the Book of Enoch, the seventh from Adam who prophesied about them:
See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Dont you quote questionable source sites to make a point budaatum, hmm? Jude quoting from a well known first century bestseller fake book in no way, is to be taken as if he was validating or endorsing the book

budaatum, if you were Jude and in his shoes, how would you be able to expose the fraud in the Book of Enoch, without quoting it, to show it up for being a forgery, hmm?

budaatum, there are many holes to burst with this quote from the Book of Enoch, but I'll for starters just start with this:
Please show anywhere in the bible, mind you, I am not talking of a source from the Book of Enoch, but that you please show where in the scripture aka Bible, that Enoch is seventh from Adam

Once you have given that answer, we can go further in exposing the other holes just as Jude too did and with in Jude 14

budaatum:
I have given evidence for Enoch in the commentary link. He is born in [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+5%3A4-20&version=NKJV]Genesis 5:4-20[/url] before the flood and referenced in [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+11%3A5&version=KJV]Hebrews 11:5[/url] afterwards as the sort of faith one should have long before Jude quotes him to justify his condemnation of those who even Jesus said were broods of vipers and [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A15&version=KJV]wolfs in sheeps clothing[/url] who give stones for bread and [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A15-20&version=ESV]lead themselves and others astray[/url].

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+23%3A13-39&version=NIV]Woe to them[/url], Christ said, as Enoch said before him and Jude here afterwards and in his time.
Without wanting to beat about the bush, let me cut to the chase, the person Enoch, in the Book of Enoch, is not neither of the Enochs, as in, he isnt the sixth descendant of Adam (i.e. son of Jared) nor is he, the second descendant of Cain, but is no other than himself, the author of the Book of Enoch. Check out the following screenshot grab, coming next below, for more on this

budaatum:
A mere read of the beginning of the book should enlighten you, perhaps.
[img]https://s3/images/EnochMuttleyLaff.jpg[/img]

budaatum, a mere read of the above and especially taking notice of the red underlines should enlighten you, perhaps

budaatum:
BOOK OF ENOCH CHAPTER 1

I-V. Parable of Enoch on the Future Lot of the Wicked and the Righteous
I.
1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed.
budaatum, please when discussing the genuineness of the Book of Enoch, please learn to quote from the Bible and reference the scripture directly, as opposed to quickly finding and taking solace in this accursed Book of Enoch

Also please stop this prooftexting bad habit you've taken a shine to and employed to use on this thread

The others, the Book of Enoch braggers shy away, only you, show you've got balls, to head on come, and want to discuss the genuineness or not, of the Book of Enoch. Well done.

[s]I take back all the past day or two spat I've had with you. Forgive me, if you've felt offended.[/s]
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Hola at me muttley, when you do the use your brain non-yadayada word diarrhea without the ad hominem version please. I refuse to insult my brain with that tripe!
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2019
budaatum:
Hola at me muttley, when you do the use your brain non-yadayada word diarrhea without the ad hominem version please. I refuse to insult my brain with that tripe!
You are behaving like an illiterate numbskull having difficulties reading to understand
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are behaving like an illiterate numbskull having difficulties reading to understand
You have written nothing understandable muttley, just your usual pointless meaningless drivel, but you keep sticking your fingers in your ears muttley instead of simply removing the forest from your eyes so that you can see.
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/EnochMuttleyLaff.jpg[/img]

budaatum, a mere read of the above and especially taking notice of the red underlines should enlighten you, perhaps

budaatum, please when discussing the genuineness of the Book of Enoch, please learn to quote from the Bible and reference the scripture directly, as opposed to quickly finding and taking solace in this accursed Book of Enoch

Also please stop this prooftexting bad habit you've taken a shine to and employed to use on this thread
budaatum, please show anywhere in the bible, mind you, I am not talking of a source from the Book of Enoch, but that you please should show where in the scripture aka Bible, that Enoch is seventh from Adam. Thank you.

Once you have given that answer, we can go further in exposing the other holes just as Jude too did and with or in Jude 14
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
budaatum, please show anywhere in the bible, mind you, I am not talking of a source from the Book of Enoch, but that you please should show where in the scripture aka Bible, that Enoch is seventh from Adam. Thank you.

Once you have given that answer, we can go further in exposing the other holes just as Jude too did and with or in Jude 14

You are the one who thinks everything in the Bible is literally accurate muttley, and quibble over silly stuff like [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+5%3A3-18&version=NIV]sixth or seventh[/url]. Do you do the same with the contradictions in the gospels I wonder or do you ignore those?

The issue is not however where Enoch stands from Adam but why Jude quoted him. Enoch was before the flood so not much about him was known by Jude but he is correct in mentioning him regarding what he did and which I explained to you in my previous and which you fail woefully to comprehend just as you fail to understand Jude!
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
budaatum:
You are the one who thinks everything in the Bible is literally accurate muttley, and quibble over silly stuff like [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+5%3A3-18&version=NIV]sixth or seventh[/url]. Do you do the same with the contradictions in the gospels I wonder or do you ignore those?

MuttleyLaff:
... You better not want to go down this route with me because if you did, I would drag you down places you'll becoming uncomfortable in, that you'll end up screaming for mercy and shouting blue murder

... I am no spring chicken. I have given you an opportunity to shine, by asking you to give me your best shot, out of all your, the seemingly inconsistencies and alleged contradictions in the Bible, if it wont be explained to you. C'mon, bring it on, why the sudden cold feet, hmm?

... when you lay your crooked stick(s) down before me, I dont need to argue with you, I dont need to explain how crooked your stick is. All and the only thing, I need just to do, is lay a straight stick down by the side of yours, and wallah, the work is well done, your crooked stick, error and you will stand embarrassed and ashamed.
Smh at "Do you do the same with the contradictions in the gospels I wonder or do you ignore those". In face of the evidences that this fairy tale of a book, the Book of Enoch and its blatant concoction about Enoch's position, whether as a listed descendant from Adam (i.e. the sixth descendant of Adam, from being son of Jared) or as a listed descendant from Cain (i.e. the second descendant of Cain) is glaringly wrong, you still openly and unashamedly are digging in your heels.

Your ad hominem is not working, so now you with "Do you do the same with the contradictions in the gospels I wonder or do you ignore those" resort to strawman argument(s). Why not try, though a tangent, why not go open up a thread and bring on your "contradictions in the gospels," and let's see if or not, the wind will be taken out of your sails and you be taken down a peg or two.

budaatum:
The issue is not however where Enoch stands from Adam but why Jude quoted him.
For crying out loud budaatum, Jude is not mentioning nor is he making any reference to either of the two Enochs, in the Bible. Fyi, Jude is mentioning the Enoch in the fairy book "The Book of Enoch" and not, either of the Enoch ones in the Bible.

budaatum:
Enoch was before the flood so not much about him was known by Jude but he is correct in mentioning him regarding what he did and which I explained to you in my previous and which you fail woefully to comprehend just as you fail to understand Jude!
Jude is not mentioning the Enoch before the flood. Lol, Jude is not mentioning anything about either of the two Enochs who existed before the flood, but rather was talking about the star character featured in the Book of Enoch, whom the author self styled himself after and called Enoch.

Smh, lol "omode o mo ogun, o npe lẹfọ," as I pointed out to you earlier on this thread, the Enoch in the Book of Enoch, is not any of the Enochs in the Book of Genesis. This is a cooked up and contrived Enoch, just the same way the Book of Enoch is a one big hoax of falsehoods, deliberately fabricated and masqueraded as a truth.

I hate saying this, but I earlier told you budaatum, that there are many holes to burst with that text you quoted from the Book of Enoch, but that I was for starters just going to start with the "... Enoch is seventh from Adam ..." howler first.

As I earlier also said, I can go further in exposing the other holes, just as Jude too, did with and in Jude 14, but smh, you woefully still have your head wrapped up staight inside where the sun dont shine
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by budaatum: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Jude is not mentioning the Enoch before the flood. Lol, Jude is not mentioning anything about either of the two Enochs who existed before the flood, but rather was talking about the star character featured in the Book of Enoch, whom the author self styled himself after and called Enoch.
I think you just talk for the fun of talking and think everyone has the time to waste on your yadayada!

So, you accept that Jude was refering to something in a book we generally call the Book of Enoch, of which a current best as is book I posted here and in which is written "The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed", of which you can read up on its history here.

One simple question for you muttley. Just so we know you are using your brain today and are capable of intelligent discourse.

What was Jude saying, and is it what I said below or not?

budaatum:

Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by MuttleyLaff: 4:42am On Oct 05, 2019
budaatum:
I think you just talk for the fun of talking and think everyone has the time to waste on your yadayada!
budaatum you are a grown arse man/woman, so please act that way and stop all this your typical puerile and jejune behavior, seeing me as doing "blah, yada, blah, yada, blah, yada," saying I have mouth diarrhoea and that I am not using my brain.

No, you want free and fast food, but I dont operate that way, because anyone that gives you free fast food, stops you from thinking. Curiosity has its own reason for existing, dont be afraid to ask me questions. Dont be afraid, when I in return, ask you hard or seemingly difficult questions. Don't be suspicious or afraid of the answers you might get, but be afraid of not asking the questions and/or answering the questions. Why all about this? It is because its the only way you'll know which direction your truth lays

budaatum:
So, you accept that Jude was refering to something in a book we generally call the Book of Enoch, of which a current best as is book I posted here and in which is written "The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed", of which you can read up on its history here.
It isnt a matter of accepting, my position and informed knowledge has always been that Jude was referencing Peter, who first was referencing this first century fairy tale best seller book known as the Book of Enoch.

budaatum, please tell me, if Jude, Peter, Paul or any other disciple or apostle of Jesus, anywhere in the Bible, quoted this "The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed" text, that you lifted up from the The Book of Enoch's The Book of Parables of Enoch section.

budaatum:
One simple question for you muttley. Just so we know you are using your brain today and are capable of intelligent discourse
Smh, back to your ad hominems now, are we, erhn?

budaatum:
What was Jude saying, and is it what I said below or not?

MuttleyLaff:
The others, the Book of Enoch braggers shy away, only you, show you've got balls, to head on come, and want to discuss the genuineness or not, of the Book of Enoch. Well done.

[s]I take back all the past day or two spat I've had with you. Forgive me, if you've felt offended.[/s]
Lol, aah, only women fish for compliments. As you can see, I earlier and have already complimented you.

Me that try to have things cut up in pieces, give information in piecemeals, piece by piece so whoever dished out to doesnt choke on it, you think I dont know what I am doing, huh? You think I am not using or engaging my brain, right? You think if not for labour of love, I would be giving up my precious time suffering and enduring your incessant abuse and insults, erhn?

OK, Madam Big Shot, have a try for size with this.

You are absolutely spot on and right to acknowledge that Jude was warning about individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago who have secretly slipped in among you, and that they are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord, but you left an important missing part of the whole Book of Enoch jigsaw puzzle budaatum and that great missing jigsaw puzzle piece you left out, is about the issue of circulating myths, combinations of old wives' tales, fables, made-up stories, fiction from creative and imaginative writing, fake news, alternative fact, fairy tale, exagerrated made-up stories, like that of the fictional prose first century bestseller literature, that the Book of Enoch is.

Continuing from where you, at Jude 1:4 stopped budaatum, are you aware or better still, did you notice that Jude in Jude 1:4 (i.e. with saying, For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed—ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ) was actually quoting Apostle Peter, hmm? By this, I mean, was quoting 2 Peter 2:1-2, huh?

budaatum, do you see the slight variation and/or edit to 2 Peter 2:1-2, that Jude made when he referenced 2 Peter 2:1-2, with his Jude 1:4 version of event, hmm? I dont know why I bother doing this, knowing you havent the patience nor temperance to see to the end. You'll soon be complaining about having headache and hurl insults about not using brain when it is you, having the strong unwillingness to face measured emerging gradual facts.

"1Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies that even deny the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed.
"
- 2 Peter 2:1-2

"3Beloved, although I made every effort to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt it necessary to write and urge you to contend earnestly for the faith entrusted once for all to the saints.
4For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed—ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
"
- Jude 1:3-4

budaatum, did you notice how Jude, in Jude 1:4 switched from Peter's 2 Peter 2:1 writing, that the false teachers were coming, to him Jude now writing that the false teachers etcetera had arrived.

budaatum, also did you importantly notice in Jude 1:8, how Jude mentioned how these false teachers with their fabled stories were slandering angels and/or heaping abuse on celestial beings, hmm? Compare with 2 Peter 2:10 too.

2 Peter 2:11, was saying, angels, although much greater (i.e. than these false teachers), do not dare bring an accusation against each other celestial beings, and Jude 1:9 corroborates this even with saying, Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, only saying to the devil, “The Lord punish you!,” meanwhile, these false teachers have the gall to falsely accuse angels of sexually sleeping with female human beings.

Peter and Jude said, these charges are human slander against heavenly beings, and that real angels would never make any such accusations to each other or otherwise. In short, angels themselves do not get involved in making false spoken statement(s) damaging to each other's reputation.

1And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth.
2. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their crying up to the gates of heaven.
3 And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High.
4. And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings,〈and God of the ages〉, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages!
5. Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee.
6. Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn:
7. And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates.
8. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins.
9. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness.
10. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought on the earth.
11. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these

- Book of Enoch 9:1-11

2. And behold, the names of those Angels: – The first of them is Semjaza, and the second Artaqifa, and the third Armen, and the fourth Kokabiel, and the fifth Turiel, and the sixth Ramiel, and the seventh Daniel, and the eighth Nuqael, and the ninth Baraqiel, and the tenth Azazel, and the eleventh Armaros, the twelfth Batriel, the thirteenth Basasael, the fourteenth Ananel, the fifteenth Turiel, the sixteenth Samsiel, the seventeenth Yetarel, the eighteenth Tumiel, the nineteenth Turiel, the twentieth Rumiel, the twenty-first Azazel.
3. And these are the chiefs of their Angels, and the names of the leaders of hundreds, and their leaders of fifties, and their leaders of tens.
4. The name of the first is Yequn; this is the one who led astray all the children of the Holy Angels, and he brought them down onto the dry ground, and led them astray through the daughters of men.
5. And the name of the second is Asbeel; this one suggested an evil plan to the children of the Holy Angels, and led them astray, so that they corrupted their bodies with the daughters of men.
6. And the name of the third is Gadreel; this is the one that showed all the deadly blows to the sons of men. And he led astray Eve. And he showed the weapons of death to the children of men, the shield and the breastplate, and the sword for slaughter, and all the weapons of death to the sons of men.
7. And from his hand they have gone out against those who dwell the dry ground from that time and forever and ever.
8. And the name of the fourth is Penemue; this one showed the sons of men the bitter and the sweet and showed them all the secrets of their wisdom.
9. He taught men the art of writing with ink and paper, and through this many have gone astray, from eternity to eternity, and to this day.
10. For men were not created for this, that they should confirm their faith like this, with pen and ink.

- Book of Enoch 69:2-10

From the above, at least Book of Enoch 9:1-11 quote for starters, and according to Enoch, Michael and three other archangels, accused Semjaza and Azazel of going into the daughters of men upon the earth, and sleeping with the women, but on the flip side and according to Peter's testimony, angels (i.e. Michael, Uriel, Raphael and Gabriel etcetera) do not dare bring accusations as ludicrous as this against each other celestial beings, and even Jude added that, Michael would not dare accuse the devil himself. So, in short, and on the strength of the assertions of Peter and Jude, the story, in the Book of Enoch 9:1-11, of Michael, making an accusation against those two angels is false. Now, if the story of the accusation is false then equally false so, is the story of the angels' sexual sin. The evidence is piling up against the Book of Enoch to be a best-selling work of fiction of a first century "Dan Brown" The Book of Enoch is littered with so many Book of Enoch 69:2-10 mumbo-jumbo that are readily and easily observed, noticed and/or seen

Did you further notice, what Jude said about these men, in Jude 1:10 that, "Whatever these people do not understand, they slander. " and that "Like animals, which are creatures of instinct, they use whatever they know to destroy themselves, they do whatever their instincts tell them, and so they bring about their own destruction." Fyi, circulating stories that nephilims being angels, celestial beings, had sexual intercourse with female human beings? Compare with 2 Peter 2:12

budaatum, did you notice how Jude or Peter, never quoted anywhere in the Bible, like Genesis, for instance, of any example of any angel(s) sleeping with women?

budaatum, you asked me the question "What was Jude saying, and is it what I said below or not?" so, let me put my cards on the table, straight open face up with these, as in what you did not say. You didnt say, like I've said that:
1/ Angels are not what are called the sons of God
2/ Angels did not have sexual intercourse with female human beings
3/ Angels did not marry the daughters of men
Re: Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! by OkCornel(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Enoch Chapter 1 v 9;

And behold! He comes with ten thousand of His holy ones (saints) in order to execute judgment on all, to destroy all the ungodly (wicked ones), and to convict all flesh of their works of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

Jude 1 v 14 - 15;

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

THIS SIMILARITY IS JUST TOO GLARING TO IGNORE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors / What Does The Bible Say About Obedience? / How Often Does A Pastor Lie On Pulpit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.