Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Cia Interview (bloody) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cia Interview (bloody) (1179 Views)

Girl Shares A Selfie Featuring Her Bloody Menstrual Pad / Monthly Bloody Illness / Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cia Interview (bloody) by sizzlers(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists: two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

“We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her.”

The first man said, “You can’t be serious. I could never shoot my wife.”

The agent replies, “Then you’re not the right man for this job.”

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. “I tried, but I can’t kill my wife.”

The agent replies, “You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.”

Finally, it was the woman’s turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, “You guys didn’t tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair.”
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by PatraE(f): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2010
grin grin grin

Nothing stands in the way of a woman when she's determined.
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by Jeovy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
over stale wan kill dis joke
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by michbax(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
nice joke
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by StudioCFR(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
Where is the joke?
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by sizzlers(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2010
axml
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by clemcykul(f): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2010
lol very tight joke, the woman must really hate her hubby
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by sizzlers(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2010
the woman dosent give a shit
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by sizzlers(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2010
I mean a sh***t
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by samdede(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2010
Women are so mean!
Re: Cia Interview (bloody) by sizzlers(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
damn bad

(1) (Reply)

Talking Shittz! / New Way To Express Love / Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.