Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban (20269 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Charged By FA For Smashing Everton Supporter's Phone / Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by OdenKelechi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kwanza:
83% and he is still charging his phone.
grin grin nairalanders see everything sha
Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by OdenKelechi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Ordinary joke oo... Buhari sef grin
Lol.. you no go leave Bubu now. You wan be the next sowore abi?
Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by OdenKelechi(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
therealakuko:
FA taking panadol for anoda person's headache... The Mendy in question no even dey complain sef...
Cos he knows it was a joke. But FA ain't buying the joke thing
Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
paradigmshift:
mumu..
what is wrong with it, give a simple answer but u fooling urself.
gerarahere
Look at this slowpöke ... I am even agreeing with you and asking that guy what is wrong with charging a phone to 100%?
Good grief! cheesy
Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
It's racism no matter how you see it, some things you don't joke about especially after doing it twice.
That's like calling him a negro while laughing and claiming it's a joke.
You can't make anti-semitic jokes no matter who you are, you're gone career wise.

NB: See some ignorant tools saying it's not racism because they are friends. Some of you need to educate yourselves, how can you be this ignorant in 2019?

Does that erase the fact that you are a NEGRO.

Just so you know thats my nickname..
Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by paradigmshift(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Look at this slowpöke ... I am even agreeing with you and asking that guy what is wrong with charging a phone to 100%?
Good grief! cheesy

No vex oga

1 Like

Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
paradigmshift:
No vex oga
Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Lol.. you no go leave Bubu now. You wan be the next sowore abi?
Na wah oo... Someone cannot play with him?
Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by OdenKelechi(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Na wah oo... Someone cannot play with him?
grin grin you can't o!! It's too risky now

1 Like

Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by theDEVILisHERE: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Niflheim:
This is racism?

DAFUQ IS ZIZ SHEET!!!

The last time when Madonna's kids(the black kids she adopted) were massaging her feet, some fools were claiming that it was "FORCED LABOUR WITHOUT SALARY", now this one?

Madonna's kids at the time were not up to 11 years old!!!

How can your mother tell you to massage her feet and a FOOL will claim that it is child abuse?

To the undecerning African these are harmless jokes

But intentions don't lie

Those who know white people "well" know exactly why they do such

Even the white people themselves know, hence the "few" moral among them oppose such

2 Likes

Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by theDEVILisHERE: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

For this particular statement that u make "no white person can truely be black person friend" it shows that u are a racist, and your heart is filled with hatred for the white, u do not deserve to be called human cos u are evil.... I am a black man with a black skin and i am proud of it, and if anybody call me a black man or associate the colour of my skin to black skin i am happy cos that is who i am and my heritage., i have so my white friends who are very good we laugh and make jokes of our being and race, i never get annoyed, they never get annoyed, i respect them and they respect me. I repeat racism is the thing of the mind.

He is right

No white (all non blacks) can 'truly' be friends with a black person

Any black person not aware of this lacks 'true' knowledge, due to naivety

When the 'chips are down' then u'll find out

As a black person your only true friend can only be another black person

2 Likes

Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by Niflheim(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
[/b]"To the undecerning African these are harmless jokes"[b]

I did part of my secondary school in a racist white country!!! I know what is racism and I know what is a joke!!!

In my class, there was only one black(myself), one taiwanese, and the rest were all whites!!! I member of the non-academic staff now appeared and said......................................."IT IS BREAK TIME, YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE THE CLASS SO I CAN LOCK UP, I DON'T GIVE A Bleep IF YOU ARE BLACK, CHINESE OR WHITE, LEAVE NOW!!!"

Was this racism?
And if it was, racism to who?
Re: Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban by Niflheim(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
[/b]"As a black person your only true friend can only be another black person"[b]

yeah right!!!

The first picture shows your black brothers in Liberia during the civil war!!! i am sure if you had gone to visit them, they would have given you an "extremely warm" welcome(GRENADE)!!!

The 2nd picture shows your South African brothers...............................................................................THEY ARE BLACK LIKE YOU, SO THEY MUST BE YOUR BEST FRIENDS RIGHT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cameroun (2 - 1) On Monday October-29 -2012 / Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF / Ronaldo Outshines Messi As Juventus Beat Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.