Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market (6051 Views)

Do Anyone Have Any Information About Acorn Petroleum Plc / BUA Cement Lists 33.86 Billion Shares On NSE, Now Third Largest Listed Company / Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by MyVc: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
The Board and Management of Seplat Petroleum Plc have announced a closed period for the period ended 30th, September 2019.

This was contained in a statement sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Wednesday, 2nd October 2019. The notice was conveyed through the Company's Scribe Edith Onwuchekwa.

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the energy firm shall embark on a closed period from Tuesday, 1st October 2019 to Wednesday, 30th October 2019. The closed period will continue 24 hours after the release of Seplat Q3 2019 Unaudited Financial results.

The closed period will enable the company to complete and publish its Quarter Three (Q3) results for the period under review, 30th September 2019.

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that listed companies are required to declare a closed period to enable them to complete their financial results at the end of every quarter. The Q3 closed period covers transactions carried out from the month of July 2019 to September 2019. 

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the company's directors, shareholders, potential investors, employees are not allowed to trade their shares within the stipulated dates.

Also, those discharging managerial responsibilities and those with vital information about Seplat Plc shares are also not authorized to transact their shares within the restricted days. 

Seplat Petroleum Plc shares price currently stands at N555. The company's price was unmoved today because it didn't trade on the bourse market. 

Source: https://financialmetricsnigeria.com/seplat-petroleum-plc-restricts-trading-of-its-shares-on-nigerian-stock-market/

1 Like

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Freemanbobble: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
ABC Orjiako the money man

7 Likes

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Criticaltemp: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Me buy share in dis buhari period.. Na. Make i c food chop fess
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Emytea(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
BUHARI WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING OUR BELOVE COUNTRY
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by MrMcJay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emytea:
BUHARI WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY

Bro, are you okay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emytea:
BUHARI WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY

grin grin

Na WA oh. Somebody chain this guy abeg.
Na so madness DEY start oh grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by kingsmecca(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
It's alright, we're following.
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Felixalex(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
I wan fvck abeg

My babe make me vex., now i de regret the vex wey i vex..

I'm considering calling her to beg her for allowing her vex me. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by jideflash(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
why on frontpage
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by RTSC2: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Felixalex:
I wan fvck abeg

My babe make me vex., now i de regret the vex wey i vex..

I'm considering calling her to beg her for allowing her vex me. cry cry cry
NA your mates be that for that picture above, your own NA to fucck.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Felixalex(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
RTSC2:

NA your mates be that for that picture above, your own NA to fucck.

Hehehe, but u no knw who i be na, even bubu de fvck na

8 Likes

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Mopolchi: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin grin grin Guys above me though

1 Like

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by nblock: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Who owns Seplat? The stock is well priced thou. I know Nwachukwu's wife is their General Counsel, too much money
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by nblock: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrMcJay:

Bro, are you okay?

grin grin grin
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by PrinceGeorgia: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
The yeye ABC orjiak ok r from uli anambra state that refuse to pay his worker @ Berwick Nigeria limited Abuja in Laura market God of thurder fire you

1 Like

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by renewable1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
OK.. I'll comment shortly.

DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY MINIMUM 7HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by BabaIbo: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
God have mercy, the kind battle I'm fighting in my place of work is giving me concern...

He wants to replace me but he can't because he is finding it difficult to find a replacement...

Tho I got the info from somebody close to him who mistakenly jam talk for one person side...

I dey wait make I receive my September salary, make I move on with my life sad

1 Like

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by godofuck231: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
wasted system , nothing is working
Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Clubmaster: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Resign before you get the boot.

And if your boss calls you to come back, negotiate for a higher pay based on "some unfavorable feedback you got from the grapeyard"

Sometimes you have to pull your weight before people know your worth.

BabaIbo:
God have mercy, the kind battle I'm fighting in my place of work is giving me concern...

He wants to replace me but he can't because he is finding it difficult to find a replacement...

Tho I got the info from somebody close to him who mistakenly jam talk for one person side...

I dey wait make I receive my September salary, make I move on with my life sad

1 Like

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by BabaIbo: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Clubmaster:
Resign before you get the boot.

And if your boss calls you to come back, negotiate for a higher pay based on "some unfavorable feedback you got from the grapeyard"

Sometimes you have to pull your weight before people know your worth.

Thanks for the advice bro, once I receive my September salary alert I will resign

1 Like

Re: Seplat Petroleum Plc Restricts Trading Of Its Shares On Nigerian Stock Market by Legendguru: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oh

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Account / What Business Can I Start With N100,000? / Commercial Bus Transport Business In Lagos, PLEASE HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.