Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? (1642 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Tenant That Made You Decide To Become A Landlord / Can Your Landlord Eject You By Force? (part One) / Do I Eject Him Forcefully? Please I Need An Urgent Answr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? by dagold4eva(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
My uncle has a tenant that has refused to pay rent for 18months now,he has been giving excuses that he lost either his uncle or relative and that he does not have money. The case was in court b4 but he withdrew the case because it was taking forever and no success was coming out of it. He does not want to forcefully eject him and he does not want to cause a scene in the area as he is an elderly and respected person.
What do you think he can do to peacefully eject him from his house?
Re: How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
Well by law, give him quit notice&then dialogue. If he also fails to yield possession, im sorry u will get to the margistrate court
Re: How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
Well by law, give him quit notice&then dialogue. If he also fails to yield possession, im sorry u will get to the margistrate court
Re: How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? by Dsense(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
Report them to Hired Killers lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Eject A Tenant That Have Been Staying Without Paying? by excanny: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
form the habit of placing some fake juju in front of their house every morning, they'll pack out very soon.

(1) (Reply)

3-bedroom Bungalow House In Lokogoma Estate Abuja For Sale / New 3bedroom, 2nos Of 2bedroom Bungalow & 32sqm Shop @ Agbede, Agric-Ikorodu / A 2 Bedroom Flat With A Space For BQ For Sale In Popular Abuja Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.