Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. (1272 Views)

Rejoinder: Blogging Is Not Dead In Nigeria / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by updatedws: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hello Webmasters

Pls I need your advice before i quit blogging.

I have been on the blogging sphere for quite some time now (about a year) and am yet to earn a dime.
I blog on education.
My first website was cancelled by google after I failed adsense verification

My second website is about 3 months old but is is nothing to write home about

Here is the issue -

My CPC is extremely low despite applying good on page seo with high keywords

I get 0.01 per adsense click

Pls I need advice/encouragement.

Is the cpc gon go up with time? or am I wasting my time?

Pls your advice would be highly appreciated

Anyone make a living out of blogging? Pls share your experience, thanks
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by Donmoscojaja(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
blog doesn't give money....its what you do with the blog that brings in the cash $$$

my advice: dont focus more on just adsense
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by updatedws: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Donmoscojaja:
blog doesn't give money....its what you do with the blog that brings in the cash $$$

my advice: dont focus more on just adsense

Pls what else should I do?
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by iconix(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Blogging is not a get rich quick scheme, i blogged for 10 years and i earn $8, i didn't quit, i am still blogging.
They said blogging takes time so i continue, it will soon pay one day.

5 Likes

Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by Greengeek: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
updatedws:

Pls what else should I do?
Let me see your blog, your url
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by SirLakes: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
iconix:
Blogging is not a get rich quick scheme, i blogged for 10 years and i earn $8, i didn't quit, i am still blogging.

You are kidding right undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by Chamladas: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
iconix:
ode

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by eliok(m): 1:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Oga take this advise and you will never ever complain again. I'm a blogger too but I have stopped many times.

What I learnt
1. I was making money only when my posts were on page 1. I had two post on page one then.
I made only $46. In 2 years using WordPress and AdSense.

2. I stopp because I no get money to renew domain after the two years.

3. I made more money as a freelance writer that was why I could sustain the blog then.

4. Till date , I cant withdraw my AdSense because its not up to 100$.

5. It took me one month to make $50 in amazon kdp book publishing business.
Its better than blogging and I don't spend on hosting and the rest.

6. I will blog again for another reason. Not AdSense since I can now handle the finances.

7. I notice google favors blogger blogs in search.
Pls don't leave the blog. Join kindle publishing

Thank you. Check my profile for my thread on kindle money. Thanks
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 03, 2019
updatedws:
Hello Webmasters

Pls I need your advice before i quit blogging.

I have been on the blogging sphere for quite some time now (about a year) and am yet to earn a dime.
I blog on education.
My first website was cancelled by google after I failed adsense verification

My second website is about 3 months old but is is nothing to write home about

Here is the issue -

My CPC is extremely low despite applying good on page seo with high keywords

I get 0.01 per adsense click

Pls I need advice/encouragement.

Is the cpc gon go up with time? or am I wasting my time?

Pls your advice would be highly appreciated

Anyone make a living out of blogging? Pls share your experience, thanks

One thing some new bloggers fail to understand is that blogging these days is easier for people with another means of income. If you go into blogging because you finished school and couldn't secure a job, my brother you will be frustrated and the next thing will be to sale off the blog.
Why on earth will you create a blog and be depending on AdSense? No serious blogger thinks like this. I bet you don't even have up to 3k pageviews daily and you want to make millions from adsense cheesy.

No matter your CPC, huge traffic is always consoling. Hustle for traffic and forget AdSense. What is even wrong with some Nigerian bloggers sef? How can you abandon your blog because you failed adsense verification? Although, I know it is lack of job or frustration that pushes 70% of Nigerians into blogging but blogging of 2019 is way beyond that sh*t.

Now here this, I cashed out my first AdSense earning after 10 freaking months of blogging. And most times my own CPC sef is nothing to write home about. But you know my happiness? My TRAFFIC keeps growing on daily basis.
Except you are a student, who still depend on parents and relatives for money, blogging now demands you have another means of getting good money to maintain to blog. This will reduce the over dependency on adsense. This sh*t is not for jobless people!

This might not sound right but that is the reality on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by Askgloria(f): 6:35am On Oct 03, 2019
verified google Adsense with domain any country
unverified Google Adsense with domain any country
payment received google AdSense with or without domain

if you are tired of using your blog that has google adsense come and sell to us. name ur price

if you have the any kindly contact me via my signature or send me a Whatsapp message zero eight one five five five eight zero four eight nine

thank you.

WE NOW OFFER ESCROW SERVICES

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by mike272(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2019
iconix:

Wow....this is discouraging.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by GrowSeoagency(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2019
what is your niche, sounds like it is very high competition
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by updatedws: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
GrowSeoagency:
what is your niche, sounds like it is very high competition

education
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by snrguy5(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Firstly, you should ask yourself. Why did I start blogging? Did I start blogging because of Adsense or because of money or because of I love what am doing angry

And you should know if you are just money focus, you will quit before you see the money coming. angry .and my advice for you is QUIT bro, Blogging is not blood money. The level of your work determine the level of your success . Or you can sit back and ask yourself what do I love doing, what can I teach others without getting tired even if there is no money, don't blog because others are doing blog because you love what you doing. And remember blog the way you speak ,don't be a full copy and paste blogger, sometimes it takes years for success to find you through your blog.

For more visit
https://bloggersng.com/reason-why-so-many-people-quit-blogging/

Am Mrfash the owner of BloggersNg
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by updatedws: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
snrguy5:
Firstly, you should ask yourself. Why did I start blogging? Did I start blogging because of Adsense or because of money or because of I love what am doing angry

And you should know if you are just money focus, you will quit before you see the money coming. angry .and my advice for you is QUIT bro, Blogging is not blood money. The level of your work determine the level of your success . Or you can sit back and ask yourself what do I love doing, what can I teach others without getting tired even if there is no money, don't blog because others are doing blog because you love what you doing. And remember blog the way you speak ,don't be a full copy and paste blogger, sometimes it takes years for success to find you through your blog.

For more visit

thanks for this,

do you know me?

am the guy that contacted you for backlinks
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by snrguy5(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
updatedws:

thanks for this,

do you know me?

am the guy that contacted you for backlinks
OK sorry for not been able to help you but you can still call me to help
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by Ozetaximus: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
snrguy5:

For more visit

Do you accept guest posts?
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by Ozetaximus: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Quit bro.
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by semasir: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Looks hilarious but just one of those things.

I've been on this space designing websites for people who cash out from adsense almost every month but I once was passionate blogging via the LASU Forum link on my signature and when twas finally approved, my adsense was banned for invalid clicks and I'll tell you that that forum alone in 2016/2017 was a force that Nairaland even disable or ban me sharing the link here...

If you blog for adsense, you will end up disappointed.

Start making your writings fun and worth coming back to check you out.

I just started www.onews.com.ng juat for fun and despite being lazy about it, I see I can earn via it.

The secret to blogging is that you can share stories that will get people's attention and subsequently earn from it, if you are creative enough, find PR firms that share news and publish for them and you'll get token as time goes on so far you are serious.

Blogginh just for the money won't make you excel.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by snrguy5(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ozetaximus:

Do you accept guest posts?
Yes I do
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by pwetie: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
eliok:
Oga take this advise and you will never ever complain again. I'm a blogger too but I have stopped many times.

What I learnt
1. I was making money only when my posts were on page 1. I had two post on page one then.
I made only $46. In 2 years using WordPress and AdSense.

2. I stopp because I no get money to renew domain after the two years.

3. I made more money as a freelance writer that was why I could sustain the blog then.

4. Till date , I cant withdraw my AdSense because its not up to 100$.

5. It took me one month to make $50 in amazon kdp book publishing business.
Its better than blogging and I don't spend on hosting and the rest.

6. I will blog again for another reason. Not AdSense since I can now handle the finances.

7. I notice google favors blogger blogs in search.
Pls don't leave the blog. Join kindle publishing

Thank you. Check my profile for my thread on kindle money. Thanks
Re: Blogging Is Frustrating My Life, Advice Needed. by fastseo: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Before you write a post first know the estimated traffic per month,know the competition, evaluate the domain that appears on first page if they are weak or strong.

Blogging is not fun or entirely pzssion, it's business.

Identify what people are searching for and how they type the word and use it to form a topic.

For keywords research use Ahrefs.com or Google keywords planner. You can watch YouTube on how to use any of them.

Check the back links of those on page 1, avoid those topics they dominate and target lower competitive topics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Figure Freelancer By Flux Academy (download For Free) / Free Microsoft Training Seminar In Lagos / Please Is It True That Go Daddy . Co.m Server In Us Is Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.