Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails (1210 Views)

Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily / Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails by Ayorwise1(m): 4:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Hello, Do you know you can be Making money instantly into your bank account by just sending out emails from your phone

*CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFO*
��������
https:///2348143486497?text=Hello!+Admin,+How+Can+I+Register+On+EPS

There is a genuine and reliable company that has been in existence and paying since 2010, its Called Eps (Email Processing System)

This in not an investment program or ponzi scheme. It is an online business where you work and get paid for your online activities.

With just a one time fee of 2500 or 5000, you get paid instantly (2500 or 5000). No weekly or monthly payment. You get paid instantly into your bank accounts. All you do is send mail out to the mail address given to you

Re: Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails by yinkbell: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
"Hello? i saw your post and I am interested in the EPS. please give me details of how to go about it.
Re: Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails by Timbers(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Do not loose your 2500 to this scammer I just did my research and found out that most companies use Email processing software to filter their emails

You're going to give them the 2500 for free

NAIRALAND SCAMMERS BEWARE I'M GOING TO MAKE IT HARD FOR YOU GUYS
Re: Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails by yinkbell: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Timbers:
Do not loose your 2500 to this scammer I just did my research and found out that most companies use Email processing software to filter their emails

You're going to give them the 2500 for free

NAIRALAND SCAMMERS BEWARE I'M GOING TO MAKE IT HARD FOR YOU GUYS

Thanks bro. i thought people could actually make money from this.
Re: Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails by Timbers(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
yinkbell:

Thanks bro. i thought people could actually make money from this.
You're welcome I'm going to rid the streets of Nairaland free of these scammers and their counterparts

2 Likes

Re: Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails by yinkbell: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Timbers:
You're welcome I'm going to rid the streets of Nairaland free of these scammers and their counterparts
Thanks, brother. do not relent in doing so. There Is also another scammer; Mr. Ola Hasan. That is the account name he uses. I have forgotten his nairaland id. he claims to be into mini exportation business.
Re: Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails by kesbat(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
If you like yourself don't do this rubbish EPS o, you will regret it, I did it last month and I regret. Let me just tell you how it works,when you pay 5k they will send your details of how to start and videos via email,they will even tell you to pay to create your own website or create it yourself and that's all.
Now let me tell you how they earn all the alerts money they have been showing. When you pay them they save the alert. The only way for you to earn is to look for someone to pay you 5k, if 20persons Pay you 20k na your luck shine, it's more like mmm,if you pay them 5k and you didn't see anyone to pay you 5k good luck, you don loose be that. If someone should pay you 5k and the person you invited didn't get anyone to pay him you loose. Run oook, don't do it I don tell una

(1) (Reply)

FINANCIAL STRETCH. INVESTMENT For The Future / Have You Heard Of Investnow.ng (photo) / Advertise To 20,000 Active Whatsapp Numbers Of Business Owners For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.