Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44913 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Sportdab(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Here is the shocking moment RB Salzburg striker Hwang Hee-Chan sent Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk back home shops on Wednesday with a superb piece of skill in the final third, MySportDab reports.

The South Korean forward gave one of the world's best centre-back's a real headache towards the end of the second half, turning him inside out before netting a great goal to make it 1-3.

Van Dijk, who went 55 Premier League games in a row without being dribbled past, could only stand and watch as Hee-Chan slotted past Adrian in the Liverpool net.

Hee-Chan actually became the first player to score at Anfield in the Champions League since match day one of the 2018/19 season, ending their run of five clean sheets.

Liverpool went into the break with a 3-1 lead after goals from Sadio Mane, Andrew Robertson and Mohamed Salah - and they looked to be on top until a completely different Salzburg side turned out for the second period. watch the video...

https://twitter.com/mufczach/status/1179484651309674497?s=19

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/10/moment-rb-salzburg-hwang-hee-chan.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Sportdab(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2019
The guy finish Van Dijk ooo grin

Watch the Full Video HERE

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2019
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Jestin: 6:27am On Oct 03, 2019
He is only a human

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Electdbahdguy(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2019
shocked

Oh my Tacha!!

It was in the year 2014.

I just got back from US. Cruising the city with my silver Mercedes Benz E350

I was driving through GRA phase 2 Port Harcourt all of a sudden this fair ballooned sized boobies babe waved at me. I had to pull over because her oranges; my food where almost trying to pop outta her chest.

She quickly asked for a lift.... I couldn't resist... Cos my boner was almost touching my break pedal.

To cut short this wonderful story..

I had a great time... With those wonderful oranges. Tho not perky but still juicy. I soked and soked and soked till I had dislocated jaws.

I dropped her afterwards only to ask for her name after her fruitless efforts to collect my number. she replied..."Tacha!!"

I'm so glad she's popular now. At least the 5M I used to in discharging her off wasn't a waste.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Freemanbobble: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Na defenders dey receive disgrace pass for football
Both who sabi play ball and who nor sabi play ball na im dey dribble defender
That is why if i want play ball I nor go ever play that position

I better be top 9
Or attacking midfielder
Or dey run from right and left flank

The one when Bros Messi do this guy ehnnnn
The world never still forget and the world will never forget

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Crixxx: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
All ye above me la idiots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
so dribbling a defender is now something new?
thanks to van dijk

am sure if dey should post hw many time dey have dribble past Phil Jones, koschielny, smalling, pique front page won't contain it.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Enemking: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
He's actually a human too

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by gaetano: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
undecided
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Freshwhyte(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Kikiki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by 9jayes: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
The dribble no be here wallahi, I be Liverpool fan but since wey our first choice keeper don get injury we hardly keep clean sheet. Liverpool now na go go sure pas

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Criticaltemp: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
That guy exposed his weakness... Chai, van dijk was like, see this small boy oo!!! The boy was like, common comot for my front

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by thisnaijaguy: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
The best can be beaten

How they take it is what matters

6 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by rottable(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Really funny

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by anambraamaka: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2019
E finish am

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by nobsalis: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Baba collect las las grin

Anyways if u interested in any Apple products ranging from iPhone, MacBook, Smartwatchs and Airpods

Kindly click on d link below or check my signature for details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Rilwayne001: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Saw the video, it was really funny. The guy is always doing like an undefeated robot, he got smoked this time. LMAO grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Allem(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2019
I feel for van

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Silas6(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=9jayes post=82789510][/quote]
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by realestniggah: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Chai person papa

2 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by jadeliyi(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
oboy, that so classic. lemme laugh gringringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Babastag(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Post pictures call am video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by calculator123(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
I happy die ehn. Baba is being exposed after running away from tackles last season, EPL fan boys were comparing him to Ramos, Vidic etc.
VVD is good but he isn't on same pedestal as Sergio wicked Ramos.

12 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Carsontyqa(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Wetin concern me?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Innobee99(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
So we expect him to be perfect all through his career?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by malanado: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
This football, you get dribble no matter how good you are

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Orissodiq: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
D guy no get smile for Liverpool at all oooo

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Sanchez01: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
The English media are pros at packaging mediocrity. Had the likes of Nesta, Maldini, Zanetti, Stam or even Ramos plied their trade in England, they would have gone ahead to become the standard in football defense.

His Stat isn't even anywhere close to Vidic's and the world would never stop claiming he is the next best thing to slice bread. It was even only this past week he managed to pull 8 points in the FPL.

It is one reason I regard most English hyped players, particularly the ones carefully packaged by the media.

Van Dijk is good o but he is only an average player in my opinion. How they smuggled him into the Ballon D'Or in FIFA BEST in the first place beats my imagination. I honestly don't understand what the fuss is about a media hype being busted.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Others Check Into Hotel As Zambia Squad Lands In Uyo. PICS / Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.