Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

"My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman (26375 Views)

Between The Ak-47 And The M-16 AR Which Is A Better Assault Rifle? / Kidnapping: I Bought My AK-47 From Soldier For N300,000 –suspect / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Offpoint: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Ekakamba:
Have you ever wonder(ed) how you became a citizen of this CornTree? undecided
Through unprotected sexcheesy
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2019
When the people that arrested him might not even have AK47 SEF
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Ekakamba: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Babaken:
this question means a lot to average nigerians .
Insecurity ain't just the average Nigerian concern nicca.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by OldNews: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Ok we have heard... I will now have to buy m16 too for my protection...

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by emezuo17: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2019
miniziter:
Who killed the man that owed it?
. Good question my brother
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Basher8583: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Gracealone:
I can bet you, that story will not be investigated or followed up by the authorities. But we could exhaust state resources to prosecute the man who named his dog Buhari.

How do you respond to unfounded claims. Where is the pictorial evidence of the arrested herdsman. Anybody could have made up the stories and we know how these newspaper have been so unprofessional lately (Vanguard comes to mind).

1 Like

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Ekakamba: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Offpoint:

Through unprotected sexcheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Smooyis(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Then, farmers should also arm themselves against intruders like you people. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Offpoint: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Ekakamba:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin I lie?
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by ylaa(f): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2019
My dear, Only God can deliver us from this blood sucking Fulani demons.

Gracealone:
I can bet you, that story will not be investigated or followed up by the authorities. But we could exhaust state resources to prosecute the man who named his dog Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Ak-47 for protection wow maybe every one should have it for his or her protection since a cow herdsman can get it with no license l think we should move the motion
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Leetvilla: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
With this kinda statement this man will win this case at court so the police people will only collect bribe and free him, this man Don go through better lecture from lawyer's Chai
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Yusman316(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Protection from who exactly?

Cattle rustlers of course. U may not believe it, but that is what some of them face. While others among them are pure criminals and killers
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Olaikpu10: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

You fear for Nairaland so tey, you still dey real too, dey fear. No wonder, small thing on NL, you're always calling on mods.
[/s]
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by 2016easy2017: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
see what this murderer in aso rock is doing with his foot soldiers. they have killed even many muslims. may ALLAH suffer him and all his murderers.
pls all u non muslims, never count his a muslim. he's doing only the biddings of his fellow herdsmen

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Ekakamba: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Offpoint:

grin I lie?

Its just hilarious. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay / Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.