Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

"My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman (26378 Views)

Between The Ak-47 And The M-16 AR Which Is A Better Assault Rifle? / Kidnapping: I Bought My AK-47 From Soldier For N300,000 –suspect / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Rensolar(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
W
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by eminiBAALE(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
AM NOT CONVINCED AT ALL..............tell another lie maybe i will consider you free
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by anonymuz(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Lee84:
Watch how this man Will be released sharply, the are the owners of Nigeria undecided
he will soon be released, no be Buhari regime?
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by letusbepieces: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
PROTECTION AND ASSAULT RIFLE.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by marlow1962(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Nawa o.from protection to robbery then finally to killing
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Tumbulum: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2019
And for the rest of you who don't have a gun and are not allowed to own one,when the enemy come for you,you run for your dear life and pray for protection.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by phemmie06(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Let him identify other gun carrying herdsmen
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by jaytee01(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Assuming that the original owner is dead, how did he get bullets for the gun in the past 11 years?
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by WetSmoke: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Kuku carry bomb and say it's for protection.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by SniperSmurf(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2019
He will be prosecuted. Pls twll me he will be prosecuted. If not everyone should be carrying.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Chukkychukky(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2019
If d confession is true they should release him and his gun, dis herdsmen dey suffer
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by sylve11: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
make everybody kukuma get one na. undecided cool
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Protection kee u dia! angry
AK47 IS NOT FOR PROTECTION! IT IS FOR ASSAULT AND AGGRESSION!
HENCE THE NAME ASSAULT RIFLE!!!

1 Like

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Olaikpu10: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2019
just yesterday I was going to Enugu through anyamelum anambra State route
God see this particular herdsman with an ak 47 with 4 magazines just like sars or igp xsquad

God i almost fainted i have to tell the bike man to speed up

my first time I'm seeing such

1 Like

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by slowice(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2019
The kind of news emanating from this country has a way of making one sick..... Well, femi sef wear bullet proof vest
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by nwamabo247(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2019
i thought some say they dont carry such weapons..PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Nvc078: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2019
He is right.it's their country,they are permitted to use guns.case closed
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Jabioro: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2019
He should endeavor to to tell us how he had been refeeding the bullets magazine..who and who are his chain of of suppliers
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by mercyviv(f): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2019
I believe what he said , he may not even know its a crime to carry firearm illegally in Nigeria. So many things people do without knowledge that its a crime in the first place.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by FRESHG(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Protection from who exactly?
WE YORUBA MUSLIMS SHOULD PROTECT THE HERDSMAN INSTEAD OF ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by YorubaNinja: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
FRESHG:
WE YORUBA MUSLIMS SHOULD PROTECT THE HERDSMAN INSTEAD OF ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS

Which Yoruba Muslims abeg? You probably forgot to take ur medications this morning.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by richmind2019(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Chukkychukky:
If d confession is true they should release him and his gun, dis herdsmen dey suffer
U are a fool,i pray they also visit ur family.

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by olaniyilukman(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Well, the gun has been in his possession for the past eleven years and my question is this, how is he getting bullets for the past eleven years...
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by goshen26: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Must you move around with cows?

Can't you all get a land, secure ur self, grow grass and earn ur cool cash?
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Chukkychukky:
You my friend cant be serious. Do you think its a fuss when they say some fulani herdmen are robbers and kidnappers? Do you have any idea what these guys do to farmers especially during the dry seasons? Unfortunately they get away with these things most times because our security and judicial system is second to wack.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by deavicky(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Biritiko:

Who was in power 11 years ago when he said he has been carrying the gun?
Buhari, right?
Ani Oloriburuku ni yin se!
what makes u think he is saying the truth.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by apotek: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
He will be released..
Na Buhari's brother.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by xelly: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2019
If you own a gun when it is banned of anyone to have gun, you are a Criminal, Terrorist and a Kidnapper.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Babaken(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Ekakamba:
Have you ever wonder(ed) how you became a citizen of this CornTree? undecided
this question means a lot to average nigerians .
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2019
i see truth in what this herdman is saying.....a gun is not only forself defence but to protect the ones we love......let the police set him free
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Pacesetter123(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2019
9jayes:
Protection against who? Who gave you license to it?
He said he has no license n dat he has been parading de gun for 11 yrs in a broad daylight without being questioned by any authority.
So u can see in dia place,u are borned with natural license to carry a gun.You don't need de one from de police.
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Pacesetter123(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2019
mercyviv:
I believe what he said , he may not even know its a crime to carry firearm illegally in Nigeria. So many things people do without knowledge that its a crime in the first place.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Do we have a place for ignorance in our criminal laws?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them / Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers / Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.