Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students (35859 Views)

Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Kingofdemonss: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

you dont pay tuition yet you cant provide desk?

so whats you usefulness in your childs education?
[/s]
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Tolexander: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
omenka:
That comment is one of the most shortsighted I've ever seen. Sounds like one of those who'd sell their future for some immediate but shortlived comfort.
It is better one leaves these guys or try to educate them as little as one can.
Many of them live on frustration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by goaldynboy: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
This is beautiful!

If I were the Governor of the State I would give him automatic employment in the education ministry OR make him supervisor for building more desks in public schools all over the state!!

They should also spray solignum on those desk so that ants will not eat it up!!
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by IamCharles123: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

Ministerial position because he's a good carpenter?

grin
Our current CJN, is he not a sharia lawyer abi was the former minister of power not a lawyer, and the current minister of petroleum we dont even know weda he has waec or not.
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Exc2000: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
IamCharles123:

In germany education is free even for foreigners, yet the government provide everything they need, because govt school are free in nigeria doesn't mean the parents should be the one to provide desk n chair.
Mind you, they dont pay tuition fee but they pay for school uniform, pta fee, exam fee, book n other writing materials after all this they should still provide chair again, so what is now free about the free education your govt is providing.

everyone in germany pay tax and are coverered in their tax bracket.. who pays tax in nigeria? if they like they shouldnt wear uniform or any cloths or the corper should giv them that to and they shouldnt border comin with written materials lol

when i see the way a typical nigeria reasons i wonder who made us like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Kingsolar: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
DXNNigeria:
Nice one from the corper.
DXN Nigeria is recruiting. Check my signature.
What are ur services
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nonjebose(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2019
I think beyond getting employment in any govt parastatal, his skill should attract govt patronage. It's very important to get a skill while in school
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nonjebose(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2019
I think beyond getting employment in any govt parastatal, his skill should attract govt patronage. It's very important to get a skill while in school.
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Kingofdemonss: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82822218:
This is a very highly commendable project.

Here is one of the youths that needs to be celebrated in this nation.

Not the ones having sex in a toilet on live TV and will still be given equivalent of 60 Million Naira after the show of Shame that teaches no morals!
[/s]
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Kingofdemonss: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
shocked

Na wa for Nigerian useless parents, Government pays teachers teaching your own children, they build the schools buy the stationery and still provide feeding for some..

yet this good for nothing useless nigerian parents cant get their children mere chiars and tables .... And they can drink ogogoro and fvck all day

anyways kudos to the NYSC corper God would continue uplifting him

[/s]
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Bluntemperor: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Brilliant and kudos to you.In China,its compulsory to study and at the same time you have a work in hand as an entrepreneur,by that system everyone is engaged- no idle hands.In USA,having finished in school,whatever you design you MUST be able to Market it to the world for a profit.So every business executive is a potential Marketer to sell his goods.I wish we can do it right and well too.God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Kingofdemonss: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

everyone in germany pay tax and are coverered in their tax bracket.. who pays tax in nigeria? if they like they shouldnt wear uniform or any cloths or the corper should giv them that to and they shouldnt border comin with written materials lol

when i see the way a typical nigeria reasons i wonder who made us like this
[/s]
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Tusabi: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Person who no like you,no go see midnight....tusabi atang. shocked shocked wonderful shocked
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by GoldHorse(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Respect bro! Much respect!

They won't see this o. As nobody dey do "acrobat" under the bedsheets. undecided
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2019
banjicom:

cheesy cheesy Lols

Make we dey book space together jawe. This tin fit make FrontPage make lalastica and seun give us money o
Really? Front page dey collect money? Tell me more please
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by mechanics(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice one, I hope he was selected for FG award.
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by wizardus: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2019
tainam:
Corps member uses his carpentry skill to build furniture lime Desks, Tables, Benches And Shelves for the comfort Of over 80 students in his host community in cross river state.

A corp member, Stephen M Teru shared:.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1558674130967794&id=100004756654071

See more photos here; https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5233/corps-member-uses-his-carpentry-skill-to-build-furniture-for-over-80-students

When you have a child that has both skill and certificate...that the best you can give to a child in this nation Nigeria...its like forward ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by godofuck231: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2019
this guy should be withdrawn from his place of primary assignment and placed under a contract scheme to provide all schools with wooden desks , he should be financed by a joint venture between he state and federal government where by the students of the said schools would be trained in intro technology and woodworking there by enabling them make desks as a form of self provision of desks for their respective schools

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by blueghost(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2019
If government encourage and reward such, it will breed grounds for more positive results from our youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2019
God bless U and I....

God bless Nigeria our nation
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2019
He should try and have a training workshop where he can teach others and the children.
Before the completion of his course, they would have mastered it.
So, they can make furniture for their homes, kitchen etc and sell others at neighbouring towns and markets.
May God bless the works of your hands, in whatsoever you do, you shall prosper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2019
That is why going to school does not stop you from learning what you want to learn having skill makes you usefully in the society.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by JayPeeOham: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2019
Am like wow! wow!! wow!!! wow!!! wow!!!!!! wow!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!! shocked

This is very very inspiring and motivating, to think that he is even doing it in his khaki is mindblowing! I Love this completely!!!!

Las Las, HANDIWORK is the way to go in Nigeria, in my next life, I will make sure I learn a handiwork before going to school.

Because I have come to discover that EDUCATION is for the PACKAGING of the HANDIWORK. cool

As a graduate, It's either you use your education to package your handiwork or you're using it to package someone elses'...think about it!!! undecided

Kudos to this Copper jare!!!!!!! He made me feel like serving again for a second so I can go use my painting skills in my then PPA. But then, I remember my PPA wasn't a school grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Remzii(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2019
d youth re not lazy
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Lamanii22(f): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
tainam:
Corps member uses his carpentry skill to build furniture lime Desks, Tables, Benches And Shelves for the comfort Of over 80 students in his host community in cross river state.

A corp member, Stephen M Teru shared:.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1558674130967794&id=100004756654071

See more photos here; https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5233/corps-member-uses-his-carpentry-skill-to-build-furniture-for-over-80-students

Wawu.... This is amazing... God bless you abundantly... Shame on the leaders...
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by maasoap(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
nero2face:
Good work, at the end the state will reward u with one yeye certificate that adds no value to ur life, no firm will even bother looking into those certificate, just know somebody that knows somebody...

Sometimes, there are things like automatic employments for best serving Corp members by the nysc and some state governments. Let's hope that either the nysc or state government will recognise him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Samson3600(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2019
still waiting for who will be the best corper in that state if not him.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by bobokunlexzy: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2019
And the useless yeyebrities will ignore this kind of dedicated, hardworking youths with a bright future & will start sharing money up&down for numbskulls like Tasha & the the likes, busy promoting useless programs on Tv that's not adding value to Nigeria.

GOD bless you jare, my Nigga.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nero2face: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
etrouble:

Lazy youth, go and continue with your Codein and Tramadol.

The Corp member is the Most Valuable Nigeria in 2019.
Lol, if u actually went through my comment, I never discouraged the guy, I said he's doing a good work, I only reflected on government's inability to recognize people like this with good jobs rather than paper certificate, my dear I served and am now working...am not a lazy youth and I don't take codein nor tramadol...tnx
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nero2face: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

Learn something today.

This guy would never go begging for work.

You know why?

He has a skill.

Keep thinking someone owes you something somewhere.
We keep deviating from point of arguments to attacking others' opinion... I never wished anyone to go begging...read my comment and tell me where I criticized his efforts...
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Commentor: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2019
nero2face:
We keep deviating from point of arguments to attacking others' opinion... I never wished anyone to go begging...read my comment and tell me where I criticized his efforts...

Well, you've made it look like excellence doesn't get rewarded which really isn't true.

People with skill are often approached for work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States / NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.