Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bbnaija: 'this Show, I Fit Win' - Omashola Tells Biggie About His Dream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: 'this Show, I Fit Win' - Omashola Tells Biggie About His Dream (687 Views)

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido / Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: 'this Show, I Fit Win' - Omashola Tells Biggie About His Dream by Marcaul(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Omashola has revealed the dream he had about the final day of the reality show.

Omashola, who was saved from eviction on Monday, is among the top five final BBNaija housemates to battle for N60m grand prize.
Speaking on Thursday evening during his diary session with Big brother, Omashola said he had a dream that he was celebrated by Nigerian celebrities from Warri at the final day of the reality show.

According to him, Monday eviction which had Diane evicted, showed him that his dream can come to pass and he can win the grand prize.

Omashola told Biggie, “I had a dream the night before Monday eviction. In the dream people I looked up to and celebrities from Warri like Ayo Makinde (Ay) and others who are proud of where they come from were on the final day appreciating and hailing me for representing well

“I even saw Olu of Warri commending me, this show I fit win.”

More - https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/10/bbnaija-this-show-i-fit-win-omashola.html?m=1

Re: Bbnaija: 'this Show, I Fit Win' - Omashola Tells Biggie About His Dream by Born2Breed(f): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2019
You and Ayiri dey quarrel?

Na your man that year.
Re: Bbnaija: 'this Show, I Fit Win' - Omashola Tells Biggie About His Dream by OKorowanta: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Born2Breed:
You and Ayiri dey quarrel?

Na your man that year.

Ayiri don approve massive support for the guy for the final.
The gods don drink ogogoro ontop him head sef.
Re: Bbnaija: 'this Show, I Fit Win' - Omashola Tells Biggie About His Dream by Born2Breed(f): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
OKorowanta:

Ayiri don approve massive support for the guy for the final.
The gods don drink ogogoro ontop him head sef.

Better then,I be don dey wonder pass wonderfulment why I never hear ayiri talk for Omashola matter.
Re: Bbnaija: 'this Show, I Fit Win' - Omashola Tells Biggie About His Dream by Nickisindigo(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Ay no be warri

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sleeps With Me A Lady Cry's Out / Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". / Full Video Of Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019, Burna Boy, Olamide Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.