Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Wizkid Sleeps With Me A Lady Cry's Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Sleeps With Me A Lady Cry's Out (690 Views)

Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sleeps With Me A Lady Cry's Out by TrendUpdate(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
The beef between rappers M.I and Vector has revealed alot. From allegations of homosexuality, to mismanagement and Jesse Jagz’ disappearance and other issues relating to their personal lives, the audience seems to have been furnished with too much details.

A random Twitter user named Pearl Ometosa who seems to be in the know attacked Victoria Kimani, a Kenyan ex signee of Chocolate City who seems to have a bad relationship with M.I. She accused her of sleeping with Wizkid while he openly dated Tania Omotayo. In fact, it was alleged that Aunty Victoria as I want to address her out of respect once escaped through the window on one occasion when Tania caught them see full gist with the link below
https://trendupdate.com.ng/wizkid-actually-slept-with-singer-victoria-kimani-severally/

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Marries Three Husband Trends On Twitter / Davido Gifts Zlatan A Neck Chain Worth $40k Again / Bassey Of BBN Season Two Quietly Marries Girlfriend Nadia In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.