Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Davido, Kiddominant Collaborate With Chris Brown On New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Kiddominant Collaborate With Chris Brown On New Album (399 Views)

Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce / Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride / Young Jonn And Kiddominant Fight Over Soundcity MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Kiddominant Collaborate With Chris Brown On New Album by Calvarynike: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigerian music heavyweights David ‘Davido’ Adeleke and Ayoola Agboola aka Kiddominant have been featured on American artist, Chris Brown’s new album.

News Agency of Nigeria reports that the solid 32-song album, titled ‘Indigo Extended’, was released midnight on Friday as a follow up to the original ‘Indigo’ album.

Brown is an award-winning singer and actor who has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world’s best-selling music artists.

Throughout his career, Brown has won several awards, including a Grammy Award, 15 BET Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, and six Soul Train Music Awards.

The latest collaboration with Davido titled ‘Lower Body’ comes a few months after their first collaboration. In July, the music duo released ‘Blow My Mind’ which has garnered over 13 million streams on Spotify.

NAN reports that producer and writer, Kiddominant wrote ‘Under the Influence’, a song on the album. The excited maestro took to Instagram to share the news via his page @kiddominant.

He wrote, “Track 3 written and produced by me. Track 1 produced by me. Thank you, Chris Brown, for trusting me with the sauce. Thank you Davido for gingering all.”

Kiddominant is best known for producing Orezi’s hit single ‘Rihanna’ in 2013.

https://punchng.com/davido-kiddominant-collaborate-with-chris-brown-on-new-album/

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2019: Mercy, I Can’t Wait To Do Mercy With Ike / Victoria Kimani Responds To Allegation Of Sleeping With Wizkid / [shocking]why I Married 58 Year Old Ned Nwoko-regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.