Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

BBNAIJA 2019: Mercy, I Can’t Wait To Do Mercy With Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA 2019: Mercy, I Can’t Wait To Do Mercy With Ike (400 Views)

Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State / Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2019: Mercy, I Can’t Wait To Do Mercy With Ike by payley(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2019
The pepper Dem gang, Mercy has declared her undying love for Ex-housemate Ikechukwu Onyema as she said he is her kind of man.

Mercy and Ike had a good relationship in the house which doesn’t seems stopping any soon as mercy has said she would do everything with Ike.
Mercy had an interview with the host, she shared her journey in the house, responding to a question how she fail in love with Ike, she said Ike is her kind of man as she likes her men strong.www.thepinch.com.ng for details

(1) (Reply)

Finally I KI$$ED Mercy Johnson / [shocking]why I Married 58 Year Old Ned Nwoko-regina Daniels / Tacha States Position On Big Brother Judgement On Her Disqualification, Sn..(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.