Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,708 members, 7,851,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Half Way Life In Many Marriages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Half Way Life In Many Marriages (433 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Half Way Life In Many Marriages by Allsingles: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Our halfway point is our most vulnerable—it’s full of exhaustion and lack of motivation to strive on. Runners feel it when they’re at the halfway point of a marathon. Nehemiah felt it from his workers when they were halfway through building the wall around Jerusalem (Nehemiah 4:10).

It’s this weak moment, this halfway point, that the enemy of our souls attacks relentlessly. Satan adroitly knows how tired our souls are. He knows how vulnerable we are to quit, give up, and chuck our marriages and families in the hope of finding something new.

The halfway point in our marriage is when the familiarity with our wives sets in. The honeymoon stage is long over, our job is most demanding, our bills mount up, and the kids need more time and money from us. It’s here that the enemy seeks to drive a wedge of discontentment between us and our wives, attacking ferociously. Seeking to kill and destroy.

How do we stay strong past that inevitable halfway point? By choosing to continue faithfully loving and pursuing your wife. Mirror the Lord’s steadfast, merciful love for us by continually choosing your wife amidst the...
https://allsinglesandmarrieds./2019/10/04/what-god-says-about-marriage/
Re: The Half Way Life In Many Marriages by Godtschild: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
OP, what is the halfway point and how do you know? Or are you referring to the seven year itch? Honeymoon phase lasts 1-3 years.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Collect A Loan From The Bank / World's Oldest Couple Aged 105 & 106 Set To Celebrate 80th Wedding Anniversary / Please Help Save A Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.