Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth (13386 Views)

Tiwi Kunle Remi Wife Biography & Full Traditional Wedding Highlights / Papa Ajasco Biography, Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Death / Bbnaija 2019: Mike Biography, Full Name And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by lackren(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
It is no longer news that Big Brother Naija has disqualified Tacha from the ongoing Pepper Dem edition of Big Brother Naija on Friday night.

Biggie on Friday evening disqualified Tacha for physical combat in the early hours of Friday in the Big Brother Naija.

Newsflash247 understands that, among the rules Big Brother House of the Pepper Dem house, housemates are not allowed to engage in physical fights.

Mercy and Tacha’s clash happened after Seyi, the Head of House, asked the former to come to the lounge so all housemates could read Biggie’s scroll together, but the video vixen came out late for the reading.

'Tacha' or "Simply Tacha" is a Nigerian Instagram star with over 300k followers, Makeup artist, businesswoman and one of the most talked-about READ FULL BIOGRAPHY OF TACHA HERE

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by GreetMe(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jesus! Tacha don turn celebrity whether we like am or not undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by Jimmyson: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
I love Tacha so much. I like the stretch marks on her creamy boobs. I will give her 1 million naira from my 5 million naira savings. Tacha my dream woman. I love you so much @Tacha

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by Sirnose(m): 2:15am On Sep 29, 2019
So she sef don get networth over night!!??
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by falcon01: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2019
I wish TECHNOLOGY will reach a stage where you filter topics with mentions you dont want, for instance Hide all topics with Mention of "Tacha, BBN, .. etc

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by 2rez: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
falcon01:
I wish TECHNOLOGY will reach a stage where you filter topics with mentions you dont want, for instance Hide all topics with Mention of "Tacha, BBN, .. etc

No be only u wish am bruh. Very anyhow, nonsensical & nauseating topics sad

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by Onyi22(f): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
?

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by crazyABO(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jimmyson:
I love Tacha so much. I like the stretch marks on her creamy boobs. I will give her 1 million naira from my 5 million naira savings. Tacha my dream woman. I love you so much @Tacha
first I know you dont have any 5million but let assume u have look around you family,friends,neighbor or community and see people that really needs help and needs that money or not even up to that n give it to them. No mixed feelings bruh cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth by WalkerMichael(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2019
falcon01:

Sure bro. Nairaland doesn't just want to advance. You can filter words, phrases you don't want to ever see for life on twitter and the likes. I wish Seun can do this too.

(1) (Reply)

"Every Child Deserves Free Education" Mr Jollof Call Out Delta State Governor / Waconzy Accuses Naijaloaded Of Music Piracy / Toyin Abraham Artistic Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.