Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Penis Size Is Abnormal. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Size Is Abnormal. (1591 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Friend's Ear Is Abnormal Please Help -graphics Picture- (2) (3) (4)

My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Ifeoluwa1816: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
The size of my penis is a total disgrace.it has deterred my confidence and self esteem.....I am on the verge of patronizing all these online penis enlargement drugs,whenever my fellow guys urinate in my presence,I try to take a peep in as to make comparison with mine but I am yet to see any person that as a smaller size to mine.though it seem to be natural cos I don't seem to have any lapses in health but it's quite alarming because the size is very discouraging.pls house, can anyone recommend any routine or drug for me before I refer to the said advertised drugs.or can anyone one testify to the authenticity of any drug to use........it was crystal clear my previous relationships has been affected by this stance cos girls I dated av preferences for bigger dick......and I can't withstand a cheating partner.pls helpful advices only, after all no one is perfect.
Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Donald95(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Cut it off and donate it to the nearest Afonja Shrine in exchange for money. Transform that tiny shameful thing to money. You will be respected more in the society. Tank yo angry

Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Ifeoluwa1816: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Donald95:
Cut it off and donate it to the nearest Afonja Shrine in exchange for money. Transform that tiny shameful thing to money. You will be respected the more. Tank yo angryur pops must av donated his own to a scam herbalist in search of a child .buh unfortunately he was giving an slowpoke
Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by daomi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ifeoluwa1816:
The size of my penis is a total disgrace.it has deterred my confidence and self esteem.....I am on the verge of patronizing all these online penis enlargement drugs,whenever my fellow guys urinate in my presence,I try to take a peep in as to make comparison with mine but I am yet to see any person that as a smaller size to mine.though it seem to be natural cos I don't seem to have any lapses in health but it's quite alarming because the size is very discouraging.pls house, can anyone recommend any routine or drug for me before I refer to the said advertised drugs.or can anyone one testify to the authenticity of any drug to use........it was crystal clear my previous relationships has been affected by this stance cos girls I dated av preferences for bigger dick......and I can't withstand a cheating partner.pls helpful advices only, after all no one is perfect.
what is the size when fully erect?

Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hey Bro, I feel for you, honestly. But don't stress yourself.

It might interest you to know that the average size for a penis (erect) is between 5-6 inches. So if your penis size when erect is still up to 5 inches, you can still satisfy a woman as the average vagina is between 4-5 inches deep.

Please stay away from penis enlargement drugs as they do not work and might cause harm to your body.

Whatever penis size you have, a virgin will never complain cos she hasn't seen a bigger one. Most important is to have high sperm count so you can make babies... Better than having big penis with low sperm count.

And remember there are millions of people without arms, legs and eyes... Be grateful to God and stay away from fornication.

Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Ifeoluwa1816: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
daomi:
what is the size when fully erect?
j am not good with mathematical measurements,but when fully erects it's a bit impressive unlike when it's flaccid.
Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Minenaira: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Donald95:
Cut it off and donate it to the nearest Afonja Shrine in exchange for money. Transform that tiny shameful thing to money. You will be respected the more. Tank yo angry

Mumu
Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by judedave181: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
A very good response. @Op follow his advice and ignore the mumu that asked u to go cut it off.
lagoskind:
Hey Bro, I feel for you, honestly. But don't stress yourself.

It might interest you to know that the average size for a penis (erect) is between 5-6 inches. So if your penis size when erect is still up to 5 inches, you can still satisfy a woman as the average vagina is between 4-5 inches deep.

Please stay away from penis enlargement drugs as they do not work and might cause harm to your body.

Whatever penis size you have, a virgin will never complain cos she hasn't seen a bigger one. Most important is to have high sperm count so you can make babies... Better than having big penis with low sperm count.

And remember there are millions of people without arms, legs and eyes... Be grateful to God and stay away from fornication.
Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by ItzSpartacuz: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
How old are you? You can't be below 25years and be wanting a dick size of a 40year old man. Be proud of whatever you got. Do not patronize booster drugs or some stuffs like that.

And also, eat plenty carrot and honey always, it helps in increasing penis size in some ways.

The most important thing is knowing how to fvck. Some dudes have big dick but don't know how to satisfy a woman with it while some have small dicks but are sex gods. Just be that professional pussy pleaser and even with your small dick, you still gon make yourself proud.

All the best bro...
Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
relax you are going to be rich cuz research has shown that majority of rich guys have small dick. even billgate has about 3inches long dick. grin grin grin

Re: My Penis Size Is Abnormal. by Alfred74: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Ifeoluwa1816:

The fear that your penis looks too small or is too small to satisfy your partner during sex is common. But studies have shown that most men who think their joysticks are too small actually have normal-sized joysticks.

Similarly, studies suggest that many men have an exaggerated idea of what constitutes "normal" penis size.

The length of a non-erect penis doesn't consistently predict length when the penis is erect. If your penis is about 13 cm (5 inches) or longer when erect, it's of normal size.

A penis is considered abnormally small only if it measures less than 3 inches (about 7.5 centimeters) when erect, a condition called micropenis.

Keep in mind that understanding your partner's needs and desires is more likely to improve your sexual relationship than changing the size of your penis.

Most advertised penis-enlargement methods are ineffective, and some can cause permanent damage to your penis. Here are some of the most widely promoted products and techniques:

Pills and lotions. These usually contain vitamins, minerals, herbs or hormones that manufacturers claim enlarge the penis. None of these products has been proved to work, and some may be harmful.
Vacuum pumps. Because pumps draw blood into the penis, making it swell, they're sometimes used to treat erectile dysfunction.

A vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using one too often or too long can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less firm erections.

Exercises. Sometimes called jelqing, these exercises use a hand-over-hand motion to push blood from the base to the head of the penis.

Although this technique appears safer than other methods, there's no scientific proof it works, and it can lead to scar formation, pain and disfigurement.

Stretching. Stretching involves attaching a stretcher or extender device — also referred to as a penile traction device — to the penis to exert gentle tension.

A few small studies have reported length increases of half an inch to almost 2 inches (about 1 to 3 centimeters) with these devices.

Larger, more-rigorous research is needed to establish safety and effectiveness.

. / How To Prevent Yourself From Hiv/aids Infection. / Menstrual Cycle.... U Must Read Even If You Do Not Use It