Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (77933 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Dickson44: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by cheucheu: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Go back to the pharmacy

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2020
run to hospital for test sharp sharp\
u have contacted std from a dirty girl
sounds like gonorhear

336 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man

280 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2020
cheucheu:
Go back to the pharmacy
...Which pharmacy? They will say he has covid-19 from the private part grin grin

254 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by NUJABEZ: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Probably gonorrhea.

Go and talk to a pharmacist.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2020
It was Sweet, wasn't it? grin grin

Op u have lymphogranuloma venerum

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by captainking(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
Hahhahaha.
Hilarious...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by budaatum: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

how do I curb it. I'm scared.

Making sure you learn the lesson.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Dickson44: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

grin grin grin but funny enough I'm ur elder brother

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

grin grin grin but funny enough I'm ur elder brother
...Old man wey no get wisdom , abeg go n sitdown! If u behave like dis wat will ur children do? More Akamu 4 ur dick though cheesy

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by pyyxxaro: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Be like say there don share Corrosive Gono give you oh

Congrats

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Okoroawusa: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Congrats

You have contacted Dirtylicus Ikpunicus

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Babythicksme17(f): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2020
It is gonohrrea.Go to hospital for proper treatment.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance
Next time Millenniumlady winks at you... you'll flee

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Kpele keep at it.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by greatbrian(m): 1:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Bros na gonorh u don carry. Get string antibiotics like azithromycin and doxyclycline. It will clear it off in days and thank me later. Meanwhile net time condom is just 100box.

Modified, you should go for am HIV screening as well. Who knows

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Osobi32(m): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
run to hospital for test sharp sharp\
u have contacted std from a dirty girl
sounds like gonorhear
that's what it is

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by MadeinHNDRXX: 2:06am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Old man wey no get wisdom , abeg go n sitdown! If u behave like dis wat will ur children do? More Akamu 4 ur dick though cheesy
it’s ogberagas like you that always share all this STIs around like giveaway pack

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:08am On Apr 23, 2020
MadeinHNDRXX:
it’s ogberagas like you that always share all this STIs around like giveaway pack
... Tell ur mum dis u disrespectful child

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by MadeinHNDRXX: 2:38am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Tell ur mum dis u disrespectful child

It’s not too late to get treatment aunty..with your buns face �

47 Likes

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Amotekun777: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2020

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mascot87(m): 3:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance

Stop wasting your money. Go and do scan first. The ultrasound scan should be abdominopelvic scan or Ultrasound of the kidney, urethra and bladder. It may be UTI, kidney stone or growth in the wall of the bladder. Go do the scan asap

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by awakeuche(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
Gornorrhea, that's what it is. Ciprotab does work but do get another stronger antibiotic and please use a condom next time.
Most women are walking around with this disease as it does not affect them in the short run.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by awakeuche(m): 4:24am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
It's safer, have Fun

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 4:33am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Babe where have you been, u ve been scarce.
I must fvck u after lock down, why didn't u create a telegram group for romance n sex. if u want me to create the group then u should promise me to add more ladies even married who just want to flirt. wink n have fun.

This lockdown period is like God himself is preaching to the universe, God so loved the world, that we had more people dying before easter celebration, reminding others the death of Christ for our sins. Because our sins is getting stew much.

imagine Italy the world capital for w.horedom was having 600deaths daily. shocked A city where they scorn preachers and give preachers olosho to fvck free, suddenly started having national morning n night devotion praying to God, as the pandemic was uncontrollably killing.

Newyork was having 50 deaths daily

Nigerian 2deaths daily until we had kano disaster, 150deaths in just 3days.

Even olosho dey repent till this pandemic is over but these girls who fvck 10 monster horse dicks in a day will not let internet rest with they want to fvck they are sex starved. Thereby making us bachelors tempted to fvck d closest wh.ore.

That's how op entered one chance.

prolly the w.hore wanted skin to skin as she looks clean not knowing that she is a well dressed sepulcher. grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Ishilove: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

I must fvck u after lock down, why didn't u create a telegram group for romance n sex. if u want me to create the group then u should promise me to add more ladies even married who just want to flirt. wink n have fun.

This lockdown period is like God himself is preaching to the universe. Because our sins is getting stew much.

imagine Italy the world capital for w.horedom was having 600deaths daily.

Nigerian 2deaths daily until we had kano disaster.

Even olosho dey repent till this pandemic is over but these girls who fvck 10 monster horse dicks in a day will not let internet rest with they want to fvck they are sex starved. Thereby making us bachelors tempted to fvck d closest wh.ore.

prolly the w.hore wanted skin to skin as she looks clean not knowing that she is a well dressed sepulcher. grin
Lool
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Clashy(m): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2020
That is GONO.....
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:05am On Apr 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Next time winks at you... you'll flee
Stop quoting me

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:07am On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

This lockdown period is like God himself is preaching to the universe, God so loved the world, that we had more people dying before easter celebration, reminding others the death of Christ for our sins. Because our sins is getting stew much.

imagine Italy the world capital for w.horedom was having 600deaths daily. shocked A city where they scorn preachers and give preachers olosho to fvck free, suddenly started having national morning n night devotion praying to God, as the pandemic was uncontrollably killing.

Nigerian 2deaths daily until we had kano disaster, 150deaths in just 3days.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Lool
wink
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52