Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (59283 Views)

Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jaruma Empire who promised Tacha N50 million after she was disqualified from the BBNaija show and the the reality star have unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Businesswoman and sex therapist Jaruma Empire and her God daughter and former BBNaija housemate, Tacha have now unfollowed each other on Instagram.

This comes a few hours after it was reported that Jaruma deleted the video promising to gift Tacha N50 million on her page.

Also recall that the Dubai based businesswoman had called out Tacha's boyfriend and management to be transparent and state the amount sent to the former housemate after her fans, Titans complain that they have noticed inconsistency in the financial reports from her management.

Meanwhile, a day before Jaruma made the post, Tacha went live on her IG page for the first time after she was disqualified from the show, she asked fans to take it easy on her boyfriend who had been organizing everything for her since she got into the BBNaija house, she went on to say that he had lost so much weight already and everyone should just desist from attack him.

The question now is what could warrant them unfollowing each other on social media? Did Jaruma go back on her promise to give her 50 million? Are the Titans to blame?

See proof they have unfollowed each other

https://lailasnews.com/jaruma-empire-and-tacha-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/

1 Share

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Henry22(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
That's thier bloody business......

381 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ndukwejoe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Their own cup of tea. @henry22 you took the words from
me

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ndukwejoe(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
their own cup of tea. @henry22 you took the words from me

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by backnbeta(f): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Smart woman...'she unfollowed Tacha' is more prestigious than 'she failed to fulfill her promise' grin

N50m is no small money... undecided

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by praizblog: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Henry22(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
ndukwejoe:
their own cup of tea. @henry22 you took the words from me

Sorry, won't try dt next time grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by emmabest2000(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
That Jaruma is unstable at all ,

But then Tasha sef .....

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lizdammy: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Kissup(f): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jaruma the clout chaser.she just use Tacha shine

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by nextstep(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
But who are these people continuously searching for who's following who?
I mean, you actively have to type in the name and press search... everyday. Or at least scroll and search. How many Instagram accounts do people search on a daily basis? Damn angry

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by naijadrivablog: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jaruuma, fake famzer

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by okerekeikpo: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fools
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by dheilaw1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tacha's body odour caused it

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by oloriLFC(f): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Iro ooo! what about the 50million promised? Tacha's followers wey no let us hear word on social media, how market? Alert don enter?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by arantess: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
audio money indeed

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Minenaira: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Audio money dey get value for mouth
grin grin grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Exc2000: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin

who tacha no go fight....

she fought Seyi,Frodd,Mike, Ebuka, Diane, Bbnaija Fanpage, Mercy, jackye, Jarumi, APC, Buhari
how she left the ninjas and DJ is still a miracle

no wonder her boybriend ran away with her money as gratiuty and pension for putting up with her bulshit

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Sukueponmalu: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Audio money.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by abbaapple: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
angry

The 2 of them are useless and irrelevant!!!! Spits

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
I remember when she first promised Tacha 50 million, an amount of money she herself has never counted before.

All these fake people like Jarumaa, Linda Ikeji, etc all have someone footing their bills but then go online and start flaunting things they could never afford themselves... Una mumu never do.

50 million ko, 50 kobo ni... Even Mr. P sef japa! Money wey all of them no get for account. LoL. cheesy grin

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Westbestside: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
So, I show fry my urine abi. Maybe The other girl Instagram don dey smell.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Auto200: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
If she is my sister and she goes to the extent of giving that Tasha 50m.... hmmm! Our ancestors will judge the case o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by yudeecollections: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
hahahaha. It's still my birthday, please anybody should surprise me for real o.

Don't be a Jaruma grin

Who will surprise me? grin

0062026197... Offor udoka Theresa... Access(diamond bank )

God bless you!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Lanruze: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
dheilaw1:
Tacha's body odour caused it

Lol��������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by davodyguy: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Henry22:
That's thier bloody business......
Re: Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by baratech: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lolzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) / Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.