Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare (20017 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Uk Government To Issue Temporary Visas For Lorry And Tanker Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by figoperch: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2019
wiseone28:
It doesn't concern me no money to travel out

In short, we die here
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2019
The people that entered America using America's standard travel system don't want others to enter through that same system. This is wickedness
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by cicero(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

The black man does not have the brain to build a country or civilization.

If you doubt me, point me to one country that has a predominant black population and it is successful, developed or thriving.

Check my posts, I have said this over and again. The black race does not have the capacity to build strong, prosperous and civilized nations. Our leaders don’t have any plan or blueprint beyond their nose, they can’t even copy and paste development and orderliness like the Arabs did in uae.

It is not peculiar to Nigeria, but evident wherever blacks are found. Individually, we can get to the height of success, but collectively we achieve nothing. This is spiritual and requires a spiritual solution. South Africa is is only enjoying the presence of whites, chase away whites like demons are starting to instigate them, they will level up. Also not how some white skinned person is involved in most of the good businesses in Nigeria.

This is the end of my speech and thanks for listening.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by CrestMan: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
[[s]quote author=Celexralno post=82850500]This man is wicked!
He Don't just care about other citizen who stay in USA especially blacks
I pray this man should not get into power this coming election.[/quote][/s]

Stop being ignorant! undecided
Don't criticise what you wish for.
Imagine, you have Trump as the president of Nigeria. Just imagine how successful Nigeria as a nation would be.

I won't be surprised that you are one of those voting for the dullard Buhari and still shouting that Trump is wicked for restricting people like you that want to escape into their organized America angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Grupo(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2019
cicero:

Check my posts, I have said this over and again. The black race does not have the capacity to build strong, prosperous and civilized nations. Our leaders don’t have any plan or blueprint beyond their nose, they can’t even copy and paste development and orderliness like the Arabs did in uae.

It is not peculiar to Nigeria, but evident wherever blacks are found. Individually, we can get to the height of success, but collectively we achieve nothing. This is spiritual and requires a spiritual solution. South Africa is is only enjoying the presence of whites, chase away whites like demons are starting to instigate them, they will level up. Also not how some white skinned person is involved in most of the good businesses in Nigeria.

I was agreeing with you until you stated going spiritual. Lol. It's nothing spiritual.

I just think blacks have some form of genetic defect that makes it hard for them to think and create something out of nothing.

Notice how whites are able to think and produce a mobile phone, aeroplane, all these things were not in existence before they were built. The black man lacks that kind of brain.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ChristineC: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

If you doubt me, point me to one country that has a predominant black population and it is successful, developed or thriving.
how did you work that out? how many predominantly negro countries have been lumped into an unworkable formation? people and tribes sharing no ideology and having no similarities whatsoever cannot become a nation. they were sectioned for European exploitation and this is a fundamental problem for African states as of today which has been kept that way by complicity of some baboons called leaders for personal aggrandizement.

do you how many inventions started from a negro descendant? my friend behave yourself already.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ipledge6: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2019
KIDfurniture:
He is working seriously . I like all his plans . What is Buhari doing ? Nigeria youth have turned to crimes only....and some now live in the church waiting for money to fall from heaven.
what his plan ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Aliii(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2019
Celexralno:
This man is wicked!
I pray this man should not get into power this coming election.
let's call a spade a spade, this man is working for the betterment of his country, they can't be working while we black are lazying around.. If our country is working I don't see any reason why we should feel this, it's a blow to us to fix our country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Grupo(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2019
ChristineC:
how did you work that out? how many predominantly black countries have been lumped into an unworkable formation? people's and tribes having no similarities whatsoever cannot become a nation.

do you how many inventions started from a dark race? my friend behave yourself already.

At first bolded -- that still boils down to what I'm saying. Yes, many tribes were lumped into an unworkable formation and this happened years ago. What's stopping these different nations to go their separate ways peacefully? The simple answer is that the black brain is not capable of thinking. It just apportions blames and continue with the status quo.

At second bolded -- please, mention the inventions that were championed by blacks. Don't mention those knock offs you guys often claim.

At least we know that Faraday invented something tangible. The Wright brothers built the first plane. Just recently, Larry Page and his partner developed Google. Mark Zuckerberg developed Facebook. I want you to start mentioning those black inventions.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ChristineC: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

At first bolded -- that still boils down to what I'm saying. Yes, many tribes were lumped into an unworkable formation and this happened years ago. What's stopping these different nations to go their separate ways peacefully? The simple answer is that the black brain is not capable of thinking. It just apportions blames and continue with the status quo.

At second bolded -- please, mention the inventions that were championed by blacks. Don't mention those knock offs you guys often claim.

At least we know that Faraday invented something tangible. The Wright brothers built the first plane. Just recently, Larry Page and his partner developed Google. Mark Zuckerberg developed Facebook. I want you to start mentioning those black inventions.
re-read my post and you'd have your answers.
as for things you call knock-offs, well then no need. if you think your own creativity is inferior I can't be of any help.
without the inventions of computer and the internet, how can Zuckerberg make the Facebook?? food for your thought.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Grupo(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
ChristineC:
re-read my post and you'd have your answers.
as for things you call knock-offs, well then no need. if you think your own creativity is inferior I can't be of any help.
without the inventions of computer and the internet, how can Zuckerberg make the Facebook?? food for your thought.

Was it a black man that developed or founded the internet? What's his name?
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ChristineC: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

Was it a black man that developed or founded the internet? What's his name?
if the computer and internet wasn't there, how can Zuckerberg make the Facebook? that my question, or is this not a "knock-offs" example according to your understanding?
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ChristineC: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Celexralno:
This man is wicked!
I pray this man should not get into power this coming election.
why wouldn't he win? the country is moving forward with job creation and stable economy, what else is the problem?
it's only perverse beings like LGBTQ, their gang and those trying to be politically correct in embracing terrorists that are making unreasonable noise.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Grupo(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2019
ChristineC:
if the computer and internet wasn't there, how can Zuckerberg make the Facebook? that my question, or is this not a knock-offs example according to your understanding?

The computer was first developed by a white man. So, of another white man creates a knock off, it is still within them.

All the so called black inventions are knock offs of existing white inventions.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ChristineC: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

The computer was first developed by a white man. So, of another white man creates a knock off, it is still within them.

All the so called black inventions are knock offs of existing white inventions.
So you are telling me that the flush toilets was a knock off from the dig-and-bury poop method of the early men? grin grin grin grin
or the match-stick-box a knock off from the stone-stone fire making?
or the watch a knock off from sand-time?
or the papyrus a knock off from table-stones?
you've got jokes, your understanding of inventions are terrible to be very mildly put .
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ElPhoche(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Healthcare in America is becoming like one in Nigeria. No wonder Canadians are laffing them grin
Did you read the article well? Can you throw more light on your statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by planetx: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2019
panpan:
Does this mean that the United States Embassy will insist that visa applicants must pay for health insurance before submitting their application?
No the new law is for people already living in the US trying to bring their spouses, children or parents over not for people applying for tourists visa.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by anonymous1759(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

We could have developed in our own way without colonization look at China they did things at their own pace kept their religion and culture but the British stole everything from us replaced our culture, language with theirs we've lost our self esteem .
We use the life of the Westerners as a yardstick to measure ourselves and by so doing we'll never get to their level.

If we'd develop in our own way the world will envy us. Africa would have not been corrupted if the British stayed in their Country. They used gift and inventions to cajoled our Ancestors. They brought all manner of diseases to Africa before their Arrival our men and women were strong.

If you travel to the village you'll see the people living there are more happy than those of us living in the city have you barely hear suicide incidents in the village but people in the city fall into depression steady. What about Religion they brought us? It made us to divide we know all the atrocities religion has caused.

My own definition of successfully society is happiness, joy, debt free, health and comfortability, breathing fresh air, eat fresh foods not chemicals. Etc yours can be different that's why you said Africans don't have a mind to develop but mind you civilization started from Egypt. It's too late to turns back the hands of time but sincerely I would have preferred to live in the olden days this Generation sucks without money you're meaninglessness all values have been lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by planetx: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

I was agreeing with you until you stated going spiritual. Lol. It's nothing spiritual.

I just think blacks have some form of genetic defect that makes it hard for them to think and create something out of nothing.

Notice how whites are able to think and produce a mobile phone, aeroplane, all these things were not in existence before they were built. The black man lacks that kind of brain.
The bible says there is nothing new under the sun, how do you know there where no mobile phones, aeroplane etc before. Ask yourself this question if humans have been on this planet for millions of years or some say thousands of years, how come all this "inventions " only occurred in the last 100 years not the previous millions or thousands of year, was it that the earlier humans were dumb or their brain was smaller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by itu404(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2019
You slowpokes crediting Trump with employment and all that must know it is due to the foundation laid down since Obama era. Besides, it is not his WH that has right to legislate laws, Moreover let him pray against impeachment starring him on the face. fucking The Putin puppet.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by panpan(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2019
planetx:
No the new law is for people already living in the US trying to bring their spouses, children or parents over not for people applying for tourists visa.
Thank you for your response.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Healthcare in America is becoming like one in Nigeria. No wonder Canadians are laffing them grin

Ode
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by mactoni91(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Osinachi1:
Na wa o

By the way,
I help businesses grow through Social Media Promotions For as low as #1000, I will run adverts for you
Check Siggy
Pm me

1 Like

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Grupo:

unfortunately you are right.

1 Like

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
ElPhoche:

Did you read the article well? Can you throw more light on your statement
U just dey learn grammar abi wetin?
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by UltiMax(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
President Donald Trump should also put up policies to bar our politicians from running to the USA for medical care, tourism or sending their wards for education.
This will encourage them to developed our systems back home.
His policies are nice but only the poor hoping to have a better life in the US will bear the consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
cicero:

100% TRUE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ElPhoche(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
[b][/b]
Chiefochiefo:

U just dey learn grammar abi wetin?
You said healthcare in America is becoming more like Nigeria. I believe the op's post wasn't discussing the state of health care in the US, but rather pre-requisite requirements for would-be travelers.
So my question, does that mean that the Healthcare in the US is in shambles, expertise-wise, technologically, administratively etc, like Nigeria?
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
ElPhoche:
[b][/b]
You said healthcare in America is becoming more like Nigeria. I believe the op's post wasn't discussing the state of health care in the US, but rather pre-requisite requirements for would-be travelers.
So my question, does that mean that the Healthcare in the US is in shambles, expertise-wise, technologically, administratively etc, like Nigeria?
Continue insulting Nigeria, I will soon blow whistle shocked
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by ElPhoche(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Continue insulting Nigeria, I will soon blow whistle shocked
Funny enough, you have not backed any assertion you have been attempting to sell. You are John Snow; you now nothing grin grin If you blow whistle, whistle go blow you.
Re: Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare by CTPlayer: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Celexralno:

Bro why are you taking like this na?
This Trump hate Blacks I believe he brought out the stupid law because of black people (Africans) the hatred he has for black can't just stop hiding... Even Google know him as idiot � if am lying google idiot then Check the photos
Bro pls we are Africans we need help
How can common man be taking advantage of his health does it make any sense ?

The man wicked bro

Most wanna be immigrants and those submitting applications are not blacks. Most are E. S. Asians and Latinos from C. America.
Final Rule on Public Charge Ground of Inadmissibility
Self-sufficiency has long been a basic principle of U.S. immigration law. Since the 1800s, Congress has put into statute that individuals are inadmissible to the United States if they are unable to care for themselves without becoming public charges. Since 1996, federal laws have stated that foreign nationals generally must be self-sufficient. This final rule provides guidance on how to determine if someone applying for admission or adjustment of status is likely at any time to become a public charge.
https://www.uscis.gov/legal-resources/final-rule-public-charge-ground-inadmissibility

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her / Russian Govt, Struggling Under Sanctions, Asks India For Supplies To Key Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.