Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie (51536 Views)

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Pmtvng: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
In a multi million naira movie produced by Regina Daniels and her mother, Regina Daniels while acting as the boss in the movie 'Enemy i know' and her other Rita as the maid, Slaps her for mistakenly staining her cloth with hot tea. Watch the short clip below. Who else can't wait to watch this movie ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3PPH7Ygk5G/?igshid=kipmqdjwpx80

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/regina-daniel-slaps-her-mother-in-a-movie-got-people-talking/

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Pmtvng: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Watch the Full video of Regina Daniels slapping her Mother, got people talking ==> HERE

See reactions

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Mrop(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Haaa

2 Likes

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by tainam: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
tongue
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
A clear case of "Owo nlo jeki agbalagba dobale fun omode".

Grade A men Polo mixed with Jersey 75k per bale.
Read my signature

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Funmmyastic: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by drips8(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nothing serious since it's scripted and they'll both get paid.

30 Likes

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Onyi22(f): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Is it her real mother she slapped in a movie?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by solmusdesigns: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
cool

Good news... Niger Delta Oyel Money is being put into good use

thank you Ned Nwoko for developing NigerDelta with this wonderful movie

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Neddyned(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Abeg should this be a news?
Nigerians sabi make person celebrity. Una hype pass English press

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by momodub: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol grin
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by sulasa07(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Awon blogger blogger and conspiracy,after women,fear the media.
Media and conspiracy are like 5 and 6

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
I wonder what kind of message they are passing to indomie generation... That slapping mothers is normal

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Good news Niger Delta Oyel Money is being put into good use
[/s]
i shared a man with latifat and mayowa

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Teeklef(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shior!!! I thought she was slapped on the face.... Audio slap.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Dpharisee: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Between her and her mother is like this picture below grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Samnavy: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Its not a real slap. Even if na real slap na money course am grin shocked
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
God forbid!!!
Not even in a nightmare would I slap my own mother!

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by naijadrivablog: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Slapped the hand or face
But actors sha.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by christm386: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
making her money, i like this girl like mad, Nigerians sabi react to anything them see, una be Nuclear Reactor?? grin grin
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Sultty(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
sadThis biitch again
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Chithauri(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Abomination. Regina is cursed already her daughter will slap her too. stupid girl. once they have a little fame they go haywire.her mother supported her even when Nigerians condemned her now this is how she pays the woman back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by ZoeyJ(f): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Its her hand she slapped
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by shamecurls(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
When you are married to a rich ancestor; you are greater than mere humans. Including your parents and pastor

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
She dare not do that......even in the movie, that is why she slapped her hand.

Better pikin!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by ursullalinda(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Co easy can't slap my mum even in trance....thats why they are called actors

2 Likes

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by dontro(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
I didn't read. Nothing important in this kinda post.

Instead, see 5 Best ways to make money as a web or mobile apps developer in Nigeria: https://zestmade.com/blog/how-to-make-money-as-a-software-developer/
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by StrikeBack(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin
When the producer and dilector is NED NWOKo

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Money is involved nagrin
Eni ba ma je'yin inu apata, ko gbodo w'enu aake.

Meanwhile, most slaps in movies aren't real. They just move hands & the sound operator does the needful

2 Likes

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by sylve11: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
her mother dey do movies too? undecided cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.