Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) (57306 Views)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 / BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by donephi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
mohince:
Tacha nko?

Kim Oprah and Ella are not there either
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tacha, port Harcourt 1st slayqueen
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
I thought they have returned to Nigeria, I mean the evicted house boys and girls. LOL
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by donephi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Have not seen Khafi and Gedoni talk or dance, even Esther and Nelson. What is happening

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
donephi:

Kim Oprah and Ella are not there either
Unfortunately, Kim Oprah couldn't make it cos she's in new york, I do not know about Ella, but tachas case is different, she's like a child casted out of the family

7 Likes

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tech queen � dey the party?
Make una update me joor wink
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
muzically:
Where is Tacha?

She was disqualified not evicted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Ki lon run,

Shey tacha ti wole

They need to arrest that guy.. grin grin

I swear... He is so unserious...

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Didijiji: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
donephi:
please where is the code so I can partake too. Thank you
no code o... The guys na scammer. Changing different monikers to post scam. Run for your life
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Ki lon run,

Shey tacha ti wole

I swear... He is so unserious
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by donephi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Didijiji:
no code o... The guys na scammer. Changing different monikers to post scam. Run for your life
thank you bro
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Beat123(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
SirLakes:

How does bbnaija affect our focus cheesy
Nigerians will always have something to blame,
That's how some people still blame Lugard for amalgamation

By Monday we go know where we go shift the blame go again

We never ready wink grin
atleast they will all join hands
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Beat123(f): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
SirLakes:

How does bbnaija affect our focus cheesy
Nigerians will always have something to blame,
That's how some people still blame Lugard for amalgamation

By Monday we go know where we go shift the blame go again

We never ready wink grin
atleast they will all join hands to wail
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Beat123(f): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
ednut1:
was it not failing before bbn?
atleast all attention go Dey there
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
una get time o, jobless naija youths go dey watch party of people way no win 60m
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by kingEllah(f): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ekakamba:

She's bathing. grin tongue

You are wicked sha!

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
May be Tacha is taking her bath or probably wearing perfume...
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Beat123:
Okay!!! But can this show be over please?

So we can focus on the failing country
story! We shall talk about the winner, why he/she won,,if they deserved it or not, compare them with the future and past winners until the next show.

2 Likes

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Lordjb: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
okay
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
muzically:
Where is Tacha?

Guy Tasha was DISQUALIFIED. SHE IS NOT AN EVICTED HOUSE � MATE.
SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BUT I GUESS BB MIGHT SURPRISE BB FANS BY INVITING HER ON SUNDAY FINALS TO PEP UP THE SHOW. PLS THANK ME LATER IF MY PREDICTION COMES TRUE

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ekakamba:

She's bathing. grin tongue
lolz.
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
muzically:
Where is Tacha?
do you expect to come back?
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Successrole(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Is someone still smelling that she wasn't allowed into the final party. abi she still de wait for all the audio money promised her by attention seekers. I didn't say it oh, my friend just did.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Ki lon run,

Shey tacha ti wole

please can you interpret that the line above for us non-yoruba speakers please

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
I thought they have returned to Nigeria, I mean the evicted house boys and girls. LOL
They are in Lagos. Big brother and his house is also in Lagos, Lekki to be precise. @least they tried this year to eliminate the usual capital flight associated with the show.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

I swear... He is so unserious...
Interpret the lyrics for me please.
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
muzically:
Where is Tacha?

Evicted housemates note disqualified housemate.
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Successrole:
Is someone still smelling that she wasn't allowed into the final party. abi she still de wait for all the audio money promised her by attention seekers. I didn't say it oh, my friend just did.

She was disqualified and not evicted.
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Gwagone: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
muzically:
Where is Tacha?
She had gone to Alaba where she can get deodorants and perfumes
Lol

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Ekakamba: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
kingEllah:

You are wicked sha!
I ain't a wicked somebori ooo... Just told him where I think she was. grin tongue
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Jollywoopro: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by bayarobk: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Tacha wasn't invited because she was not evicted but disqualified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.