Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) (57307 Views)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 / BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Nickisindigo:
nepa why now

Same thing here o, party was about to start when NEPA interrupted the power, was so lazy to put on the generator, probably saving the fuel for today's finale
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:28am On Oct 06, 2019
I am bigger than bbn
Who biggie voice help
Fighting most of the house mate
Pride, feeling too big
All this and so on has made tacha miss a very big opportunity to be famous and rich.

I want to believe that the disqualification will make her miss some endorsement from bet9ja and other close sponsors of the show.
Lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 4:34am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Biggie don mad finally for this year show, totally unpredictable till the final day, whats the meaning of the yeye glass now

Arguibly the best show on cable coming to an end and am glad i learnt alot of lesson about life...

Pride is disastrous, hygene is very important, if your family is rich people would hate you for no reason. people can fake love, fake smile and fake everything... and the lesson i learnt from frodd was patience being the key to winning any woman over.....

And the biggest of all lesson i learnt is that many Dunce (MURIC,and co) in Nigeria who cant afford a decoder or subscription would go around bad mouthing the show so that we can all watch thier favorite wrestling match on NTA zamfara, or stay bored and enjoy the misery

BBnaija Double Wahala was still better than this but this was also fun

[/s]
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Emmahunk:

Guy Tasha was DISQUALIFIED. SHE IS NOT AN EVICTED HOUSE � MATE.
SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BUT I GUESS BB MIGHT SURPRISE BB FANS BY INVITING HER ON SUNDAY FINALS TO PEP UP THE SHOW. PLS THANK ME LATER IF MY PREDICTION COMES TRUE

Hmmm
If they eventually invites her to the finale, it simply means what she said was true "that she's bigger than big brother"
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by eikechukwu8(m): 5:12am On Oct 06, 2019
mtcheeeew!

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by VulgarLee(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2019
Beat123:
Okay!!! But can this show be over please?

So we can focus on the failing country
before the show ,what have u achieved?

Noisense comment

2 Likes

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Mutmaenat(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2019
okay oo
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Tedsart(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Evans2019: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2019
My people abeg where is " No leave No transfer " our Miss Over- Confidence

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Biggie don mad finally for this year show, totally unpredictable till the final day, whats the meaning of the yeye glass now

Arguibly the best show on cable coming to an end and am glad i learnt alot of lesson about life...

Pride is disastrous, hygene is very important, if your family is rich people would hate you for no reason. people can fake love, fake smile and fake everything... and the lesson i learnt from frodd was patience being the key to winning any woman over.....

And the biggest of all lesson i learnt is that many Dunce (MURIC,and co) in Nigeria who cant afford a decoder or subscription would go around bad mouthing the show so that we can all watch thier favorite wrestling match on NTA zamfara, or stay bored and enjoy the misery

So u dedicated your precious scarce Te to watch irrelevant and immoral teaching program.
What benefit does BBnaija has directly to ur immediately environment and Nigeria at large? Program that promotes immorality is what u said u gained from. No wonder the country is backwards. No wonder the youth were tagged lazy youth. When under 10 years old in China, Japan and other developed country are already taught coding, computer programming of different version. What a shame on Nigeria youth. Nigeria youth channel their energy on irrelevant issues. With your type, I don't Nigeria youths are ready for the leadership of the country. Check the age of Zik, Awolowo, Enahoro, Tafa Balewa when they fought for independence. God bless Nigeria
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by DaddyBen009: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Why would people hate you for no reason? How reasonable??
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2019
Omoboricash:

So u dedicated your precious scarce Te to watch irrelevant and immoral teaching program.
What benefit does BBnaija has directly to ur immediately environment and Nigeria at large? Program that promotes immorality is what u said u gained from. No wonder the country is backwards. No wonder the youth were tagged lazy youth. When under 10 years old in China, Japan and other developed country are already taught coding, computer programming of different version. What a shame on Nigeria youth. Nigeria youth channel their energy on irrelevant issues. With your type, I don't Nigeria youths are ready for the leadership of the country. Check the age of Zik, Awolowo, Enahoro, Tafa Balewa when they fought for independence. God bless Nigeria

Its sad to see most people think its all about working hard, .... dude you gotta work smart, network and build client list, and this is was this show afforded my business on twitter, we relate on the hashtag, from ghana to southafrica, they eagerly ask me about some of our culture displayed on the show and we gladly follow each other.. just through that over this last 3 months i built 2 wordpress site, and 2 magento e-cormerce site, strictly from bbnaija fans support group via twitter and whatsapp..

I was paid for several graphics design and photoshop, i was also paid by foreigners to vote with my naija sim card..

This are just my personal gains, imagine what economic activities went down for that long period, with sponsors, vendors, cloth designers and many more

Don't let your dogma and modern neo colonialism and slave mentality blind you,... i have travelled very wide, atleast middle east qatar Dubai and oman, and i have being to uk as my family are based their and i can tell you for free, they enjoy good shows, reality shows , seasonal films, football seasons and they still no when to work, its about maintaining the balanc
Truth is if the so called youth you cal lazy had the luxury of what generation had, we would be far better than them,..
Wwhite men gave them education in missionary school, they traveled oversea cheaply through ships to access cheap best education, as a farmer if you have land whites give seedlings and fertilizer, and they come to villages to buy your produce, so you can be very rich at your village, now what luxury did the past generation gave us? Except political rascality that lead to coups and counter coup, and a civil war... yet we create oppurtunity through Entertainment that the world visits us for it

And lastly Foreign youths are ahead in tech simply because startups overseas have access to no colateral 3% interest loan, while in Nigeria Startups are asked for collateral and least interest rate is 22%.... again these loans payment would always make their goods cheaper and Nigeria doesnt even have power supply, so should you even have am economically feasible idea, no electricity to implement it...

Go and ask exposed people, and they would tell you an average nigerian youth works twice as hard as the lazy american and european kids that rely on immigrants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by don63: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2019
you want her to pollute the place with mouth and body odour

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Ekakamba:

She's bathing. grin tongue
always hiding... Mumu girl
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by anyicosta: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2019
Beat123:
dats y u luk depressed

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by echelons(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2019
Omoboricash:

At your age what have you achieved? You that don't watch BBN, what have you been able to build?
We all can't follow your warped sense of moral justification. BBN is a show, an entertainment program, just like watching football, seeing a movie, listening to music, riding in a boat, etc.. that you don't enjoy a kind of entertainment does not make you a judge over those that do.

Mind you, so many people get employed because of the show. People created the show, people built the platforms, people hustle for the sponsorship, a friend of mine got paid bigly for some of the paintings in the house.

Sit down in your room and be ranting while others make business out of it, or plainly have fun from it.

Like I said earlier, you that don't watch BBN, what have you been able to fix?

Same smelly attitude that got Tacha disqualified is what you're exhibiting. Smelloo

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by mildflame: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Its sad to see most people think its all about working hard, .... dude you gotta work smart, network and build client list, and this is was this show afforded my business on twitter, we relate on the hashtag, from ghana to southafrica, they eagerly ask me about some of our culture displayed on the show and we gladly follow each other.. just through that over this last 3 months i built 2 wordpress site, and 2 magento e-cormerce site, strictly from bbnaija fans support group via twitter and whatsapp..

I was paid for several graphics design and photoshop, i was also paid by foreigners to vote with my naija sim card..

This are just my personal gains, imagine what economic activities went down for that long period, with sponsors, vendors, cloth designers and many more

Don't let your dogma and modern neo colonialism and slave mentality blind you,... i have travelled very wide, atleast middle east qatar Dubai and oman, and i have being to uk as my family are based their and i can tell you for free, they enjoy good shows, reality shows , seasonal films, football seasons and they still no when to work, its about maintaining the balanc
Truth is if the so called youth you cal lazy had the luxury of what generation had, we would be far better than them,..
Wwhite men gave them education in missionary school, they traveled oversea cheaply through ships to access cheap best education, as a farmer if you have land whites give seedlings and fertilizer, and they come to villages to buy your produce, so you can be very rich at your village, now what luxury did the past generation gave us? Except political rascality that lead to coups and counter coup, and a civil war... yet we create oppurtunity through Entertainment that the world visits us for it

And lastly Foreign youths are ahead in tech simply because startups overseas have access to no colateral 3% interest loan, while in Nigeria Startups are asked for collateral and least interest rate is 22%.... again these loans payment would always make their goods cheaper and Nigeria doesnt even have power supply, so should you even have am economically feasible idea, no electricity to implement it...

Go and ask exposed people, and they would tell you an average nigerian youth works twice as hard as the lazy american and european kids that rely on immigrants

You really get time to waste explaining ur financial gains to senseless people, abeg next time make more money and ignore MUMU comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by SimonRose(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2019
muzically:
Where is Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Beat123:
U really don't like the show!!!!

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by juliechuks(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good for them.
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Beat123(f): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
VulgarLee:
before the show ,what have u achieved?

Noisense comment
i don’t think you measure up to my standard
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Beat123(f): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
anyicosta:
dats y u luk depressed
poverty mentality
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by Beat123(f): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
SHOCK7:

U really don't like the show!!!!
yes
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by VulgarLee(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Beat123:
i don’t think you measure up to my standard
Sub for me feminist

Na audio money
Re: Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prymestrr:

They are in Lagos. Big brother and his house is also in Lagos, Lekki to be precise. @least they tried this year to eliminate the usual capital flight associated with the show.
are you kidding me, thought it's in South Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.