Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

FRAUD FRAUD. FRAUD - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUD FRAUD. FRAUD (468 Views)

Court Jails Woman Over ₦‎2 Billion Ponzi Scheme Fraud / Fraud ...... Fraud..... Fraud..... Watch Out... Don't Fall A Victim / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD FRAUD. FRAUD by aabdul7833: 5:17am On Oct 06, 2019
There is a man called Yusif, I don't know him we are together with my colleague in our working place, this Yusif call my colleague that his calling him from NIS Abuja that this my colleague once helped him during it difficult time when my colleague was serving as Army, this Yusif told my colleague that he was given chance of two people who has Diploma or HND to replace for the position of Inspector in NIS and his not going to collect anything from him, my colleague talk to me if am interested and i said yes i collected the man number and he said i should call him tonight, I later call the man and we discussed a lot he said you know Nigeria even though you want to contest for any politics you must buy form the same thing here and all in all is #19,500 because he will obtain form from Admin, i agreed i called my colleague in the next day that's on Wednesday 02/10/2019 to explained to him everything we discussed, And he said is truth nothing is free in this life since is #19,500 are should go ahead and pay, on that same day Yusif call me to go to any unity bank when am there i should give him a call and he will call account number for me to make a payment in which i did, but before i made a payment i still call this my colleague that my mind is telling me that this Man is not to be trusted i asked him do you really know this Yusif very well he said yes i should made my mind in one i final made up my mind and made a payment, after deposited the money Yusif sent me E-mail address through SMS as this ICT5IMMIGRATIONSERVICE.YAHOO. COM that i should scan all my credentials to this E-mail in which i did as he said, on Thursday 03/10/2019 Yusif call me that he has filled up my form that Controller and Assistance Controller of NIS they have signed my form what remain now Admin people will type my details in to computer system and they are giving them same money like #150,000, #100,000 but because of me if i have #50,000 I should send so that they will not omitted my name and our screening exercises is on Saturday 05/10/2019 here in Kano State they're office along Air force Base Kano, i told him i don't have any money right now he said no problem he will pay for me but i should send him 200 airtime he will call one of his friend to give him money, up to now as am typing this his Number is switch off, please any Authority that's concern in this aspect should please help me i don't know what to do, i have with me his account Number, phone Number, all our calls recorded, please help Authority.
Re: FRAUD FRAUD. FRAUD by daddytime(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Na una be people wey a whole village or lga dey use one certificate with same name, sex and age dey work for all the parastatals kwo?

Sorry, on your loss..

1 Like

Re: FRAUD FRAUD. FRAUD by Orjioorji(f): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hahahahahahaha i laugh fall from palm tree, zombi don fall mugu. Hahahaha sai baba.
Re: FRAUD FRAUD. FRAUD by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
daddytime:
Na una be people wey a whole village or lga dey use one certificate with same name, sex and age dey work for all the parastatals kwo?

Sorry, on your loss..

Pity the dude na..no blast am now.
But this thing is really getting to an all new high these days. Scam scam scams everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Boko Haram: Soldier Shares Video From Fight They Had With Boko Haram / Woman Jailed For 4 Months For Leaving Her Dog With No Food For 10 Days(photos) / 41 Migrants Found Alive In Refrigerated Truck: Greek Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.