Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks (1897 Views)

Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) / Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by Celebgistz1: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2019
In a viral video on social media, a Nigerian man was really scared of taking an injection on his buttocks.

The young man was unstable and kept shouting at a nurse whom was going to give him the injection. He was calm a little bit with the help of his friend but he still got restless.

This video got people talking;

iamdasaint: Used to be scared of injection also, until I went to the hospital for injection and met my crush as the nurse, well all Glory to God cos today am no more scared of it

yay_tunes: LMAO ..this nurse sef haba!!!!.. e say here don dey pain me already

cutest_emerald: Hard guy hard guy! Common relax he couldn’t relax! chai! Somebody’s MAN CRUSH EVERYDAY!

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/richtosho/status/1180452738989268992

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/nigerian-man-becomes-afraid-of-taking-injection-on-his-buttocks/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by Celebgistz1: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by Tolexander: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2019
Celebgistz1:
Trypanophobia
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by CaptainStephen(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2019
lolz i hate needles too jare
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Giving injections inside drug store dun turn normal thing inside life...e go be...
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by lalasticlala(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
I have phobia for injections. I can drink but injections, I too fear

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by A305: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Different strokes of the cain for different folks who are scared of injection.

Injection works faster because it goes via your veins but medicine gets broken down then goes through your bloodstream before the brain kicks in to direct it to where it's to work.
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by Celebgistz1: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
I have phobia for injections. I can drink but injections, I too fear

Eeyah cry
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by tillaman(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
The only way injection can enter my skin is if am unconscious, I hate that shiiit like crazy
Injections makes me freak out on a norms
I use to wonder if Injection killed me in my first life
So the nurses better be ready to knock me tf out if they wanna inject a niqqa
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Hehehehe cheesy grin wink.

Orisirisi something.......

See him mouth! cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks by Nevergree: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
post=82942357:
Hehehehe cheesy grin wink.

Orisirisi something.......

See him mouth! cheesy wink

No much time to reason your matter because I'm in the office...

I'll come back to you later!

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? / Blood Group Can Affect Fertility / South Africa Health Minister Bans Doggy Style During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.