Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost (964 Views)

"Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by Emmyk(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2010
It might be an old movie that you can never get at any movie store again!
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by steeze(m): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2010
Sound of music, titanic, king & i, willow, the notebook, and a few others. Lol, I'm so sentimental
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by Rocktation(f): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2010
I always keep these with me; the Sound of music, Odyssey and Pretty woman.
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by femferan: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2010
Gone with the wind , north and south , paint your wagon lol
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by googles: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2010
Little rascals cheesy cheesy cheesy twas my best movie as a kid and I still have it. . .tho' its not as funny anymore but I love

- Lord of the rings

- clash of the titans {old version}
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by joanana(f): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
my list is endless:
RUNAWAY BRIDE
THE PATRIOT
BREAVE HEART
LORD OF THE RINGS
CLEOPATRA
SOUND OF MUSIC
SEVEN POUNDS
ODYESSEY
THE BLINDSIDE
HARRY POTTER SERIES
ETC ETC ETC::::::::::::::::::::
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by iice(f): 3:53am On Nov 06, 2010
LOTR
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by gyde(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2010
None!
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by Emmyk(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2010
Spymate,
Spykids,
complete Chronicles of narnia (lol,I got all the 7 books series as well from bradford),
Harry Porter series.
The Last Templar,
JONNY ENGLISH. Husband For Hire.
The Mummy,
The Mummy Return.etc
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by kadman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2010
I used to keep

The Way We Were
Pretty Woman
How To Marry A Millionaire
Moulin Rouge
Lord Of The Rings

But these days NONE, as I can download better versions with torrent cheesy
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by freecocoa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
I still have Maid in manhattan,(never get tired of the movie)Pretty woman,Problem child,Enough,Original sin,It had to be you,Legally blonde,and many more.
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by WackyJ1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
I can't all the movies i've watched but fro what i can remember i'll keep
Harry Potter series
Lord of the Rings series
Sherlock Holmes
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by kaypumpin2(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2010
Devil's advocate.
Re: What Movie Is The Most Precious To You - You Keep It At All Cost So It Wont Lost by carriesun: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2010
green miles. the actor is tom hanks.
this is the most precious movie for me .
touching me everytime when i saw it.

collect The Cheapest DVD, check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Action Film Ever / You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin / Nollywood Is Feeding Nigerians RUBBISH, Claims Top Movie Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.