Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin (959 Views)

If You Never Watched This Cartoon You Be Small Pikin. - Photos / 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by rashmanovic: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Please for God Sake who still remember the title of this cartoon i found the picture somewhere and still cant remember the title so as to download and watch again, please kindly help out please if you remember the title.

3 Likes

Re: You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by Prodigee: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chuckle hounds
Re: You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by mankand(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
on NTA 2 channel 5
Re: You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol.This Shit use to scare me like hell.
Re: You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by Prodigee: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra: Lol.This Shit use to scare me like hell.
really??...i thought it was jus boring undecided
Re: You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
cry some of us didn't have NTA2 channel 5..
Re: You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by rapmike(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Very old school cartoon. Am nt surprisd dat u did nt even remember the title. I did nt remember 2.
Re: You Remember This Cartoon Then U No Be Small Pikin by firestar(f): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2014
The Chuckle Hounds.
Funny show. I remember an episode where the younger Hound(the light one) replaced a broken satelite dish with an umbrella...

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Two Television To Play The Same Thing / Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! / Dc Vs Marvel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.