Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? (2718 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / I'm Too Old To Play Mr Bean Again: Rowan Atkinson / I'm Too Old To Play Mr Bean Again: Rowan Atkinson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Emmyk(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
I'm never tired of watching his: JONNY ENGLISH, A Nigerian was the Director of photographs.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by hakunajay(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2010
all his movies and short takes are the same to me- they are all my favorites! I love his manner of acting
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
maybe i can act like him if i had the opportunity
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by iaabc(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
cant remember the title, but the one where he won a lottery ticket to france. hilarious all the way. especially when he was dancing to Mr. Bombastic!
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Ranoscky(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2010
Boring.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by fASHCEO(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

Boring.

Same i thought

Check out the latest Nokia, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson & many more electronics, simply hit the below link;
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mr Bean is da bomb, can never get tired of watching him over and over again
so talented!
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2010
nothin beats Mr bean holiday
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
definately mr bean holiday,
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by teeboyseve(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
I love Jonny English.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by MrCork26: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
huh? they no Mr BEAN in nigeria? undecided
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
mine would be rat race
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by rafmike(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
He is just a hilarious chap, I truely love all his movie, Mr bean bean!
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Ranoscky(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
Stil boring.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Ojumiii(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2010
I love Mr. Bean Holiday and i cant really remember this ( he was representing a panting gallery)
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by lordvamon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

Stil boring.
right
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by bawomolo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mr~Cork:

huh? they no Mr BEAN in nigeria? undecided

umm yeah.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Ranoscky(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
Gettin more boring.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by zoraro(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mr Bean, Frank Spencer (Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em) and Benny Hill are my favorite British Comedians. I can't remember the titles but I love most of Mr Bean movies/shows.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by MaiSuya(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2010
How he (mr bean) comes up with the bizarre yet impossibly hilarious concepts of his shows are truly beyond me. The guy must really be a genius
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by bibs(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
[size=14pt]RAT RACE!!!!!![/size] its a race! its a race!
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by juliebest(f): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
I loooovvvvveee RAT RACE
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Vquest(m): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2010
this makes front page?
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by 3kay945(m): 12:44am On Nov 09, 2010
l love all his movies, and i ve most of it,
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Ranoscky(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2010
And now, the topic is sick.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Emmyk(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2010
Sure his IQ must be 90% and the remaining 10% is his hilariousity and bleeps up in Johnny English. I love all the scenes - especially where he mistakenly banged a bottle on his boss,when there was a light out. He ran inside a room saying he saw the big monster that banged the bottle, locked the door and start dowin some mysterious kungfu screaming! Not letting anyone in, to see that he lied.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
Mr. Bean cheats in his Maths exam once he discovers he has only studied for trigonometry and not calculus. In true Bean fashion, he comes up with several ways to glance at his neighbour’s paper.
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
Mr. Bean couldn't find his trousers after a judo session and searches for them in the male toilets. He sees his name tag on another man’s trousers and attempts to retrieve them by any means possible… even though the other man is still wearing them!
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by trusted(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
Yeah it's always CAT RACE
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Ranoscky(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
Getin sicker
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by bibs(f): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2010
^^bros which one u no dey na?
Re: Mr Bean Fans,which Is Your Favorite Of His Movies? by Okaakoko(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2010
yeah! Mr bean, I love all his movies

(1) (2) (Reply)

COMPLETE: Alex Rider Season 1 Episode 1 – 8 / Are These Yoruba Movies Produced For Illiterates? / Hitv Wins Uefa Champions League Tv Rights:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.