Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

What's The First Video Ever Uploaded On Youtube? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The First Video Ever Uploaded On Youtube? (697 Views)

Despacito: Most Watched Youtube Video Ever 'deleted' In Apparent Hack / 9 Samsung Galaxy S9 Features And Devices That Had Them First (video) / Important File Uploaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The First Video Ever Uploaded On Youtube? by 10000followers: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2019
You Tube was founded on February 14, 2005

"Me at the zoo" is the first video that was uploaded to YouTube. I It was uploaded on April 23, 2005
by the site's co-founder Jawed Karim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLhLIi6Fx1Q
Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google's subsidiaries.

He created a YouTube account on the same day. The video was shot by Yakov at the San Diego Zoo, featuring Karim in front of the elephants in their old exhibit in Elephant Mesa, making note of their long trunks.

Re: What's The First Video Ever Uploaded On Youtube? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Do u really have dat AMT of followers?

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked! / Iphone XS / Infinix Hot 8 Tear Down Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.