Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory (73383 Views)

Ebuka, Tacha, Broda Shaggi, & Others Celebrate Bbnaija Lilo On Her 24th Birthday / Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Omega30:
for ur mind, if every state should include their stars u go japa. Shey na sports n entertainment alone u get. When others wet get finance, presidency, culture, industry, sport, telecoms etc list there, u go bow
lol Afonja e no fit pass una dat small list I give you don Dey give u heart attack ...funny enough everything you listed is present in that small list google those names mumu
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by atorioke(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Imo State the Land of BigBrother winners...

Katsina produced two President / Head of State of Nigeria
Ogun State Produced a President / Head of State , an Acting President and a Vice President
Imo State produce a BigBrother Africa winner (Uti) and two BigBrother Nigeria winner (miracle, and Mercy)

Don't be too fast. Uti Nwachukwu, winner of Big Brother Africa is from Delta State, Karen Igho, another winner of Big Brother Africa is from Delta State, Efe who is a winner of Big Brother Naija is from Delta as well. It's painful that Omatsola couldn't play his game well.
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by livinbygrace: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
All of them be Egede (Cubans,Davido)So not surprised .
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Lugianostar(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Davido is just idle to be moving around at ease!!!!
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by idonhammer: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
What exactly are you insinuating?You dinied them biafra, dinied them 2023 presidency and make sure no Igbo gain any political appointment.Now you don't want them to enjoy their big brother 9ja winning in peace. Wetin igbo people do una sef?

solmusdesigns:
cool

Ogun State Produced a President / Head of State , an Acting President and a Vice President
Imo State produce a BigBrother Africa winner (Uti) and two BigBrother Nigeria winner (miracle, and Mercy)

2 Likes

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Omega30(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
lol Afonja e no fit pass una dat small list I give you don Dey give u heart attack ...funny enough everything you listed is present in that small list google those names mumu
I replace your name with ALABI in your moniker
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by seangy4konji: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
youngbang:
shocked

Davido the wise man, who else notice he did not show support for anybody during the BBN show. Simply because he don’t want to loose fans or cause some Audio money scandal like one Idiot with imbeciled and crippled career
that guy is no more relevant. He is a nuisance and his career is dead... Apart from. The audio Jones.. Can you remember he even said that his management company is waiting for tacha once she leavVa the house

A man without is word as bond is not fit to be called a man..

Weak asss boy
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureFace1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
RTSC:

Not to forget that IMO is the state with the highest number of legitimate professors in Nigeria.

Highest state with legitimate professor according to statistics from Igbos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureFace1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
NORSYK:

Shut the Bleep down, Imo State produces the highest professors in Nigeria

according to IPOB bureau of statistics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by clarocuzioo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ode, Katsina has more people living in abject poverty than Imo state despite having produced two presidents.

Where is Katsina in Education, Imo state for the past decades have been among the states with best educational results like WAEC, JAMB, GCE, NECO, etc, and other international exams and competition, remind me again where Katsina and Ogun state are in the table.

Imo state produces the highest number of graduates every year, remind me the number of graduates Katsina produces yearly.

In terms of economic and social development, which is greater between katsina and Imo state.

Show me one thing done on purely merit that Katsina nears Imo state, both local and international.

WHO USE YOUR PANT RIDE BENZ?
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by NORSYK(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
PureFace1:

according to IPOB bureau of statistics cheesy

That Imo state produces the highest number of professors in Nigeria is an open secret
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Agugbadin: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Because Mercy is an Igbo girl like Chioma
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

liar! Stop lying on Nairaland it's misleading. UTI nwachukwu is an Igbo from delta state. Ogwashi- ukwu to be precise. Get your facts right before posting on Nairaland.
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
PureGoldh:
Wow...as per In-law concern.....OBO is just an easy going kinda Nigga.. I so much respect him.

Just waiting for him to call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 0166 6771 if he needs pure Original HOney
Please I wanna embark on this pure original oil business...Are u in ph??

1 Like

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Legendguru: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
ohhh
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by nick50(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
hossyflow:
Low on cash? Not to worry, a solution is here for you. At Brome, we offer short-term loans for up to 100k instantly.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE RIGHT?
1.NO COLLATERAL
2.NO HIDDEN CHARGES
3.EARN OUR TRUST by paying before the due date
4.Enough Talk........Just visit www.borome.ng now.

GET VERIFIED ONCE, GET MONEY ALWAYS
what are you waiting for for...click the link and Get Started?
..so u go steal their bvn number for future use right?..na thunder go fire u
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureFace1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
NORSYK:

That Imo state produces the highest number of professors in Nigeria is an open secret

Yes open secret according to Igbos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by bigcasava1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ah! David just can't do without our girls.
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by RTSC: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
PureFace1:

Highest state with legitimate professor according to statistics from Igbos cheesy
You don't need to go as far as ipob, just check your NUC.

Ipob kee you there.
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureFace1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
RTSC:

You don't need to go as far as ipob, just check your NUC.

Ipob kee you there.

NUC kee you there

There is no evidence to back up the claim just mere hearsay, bragging and Propaganda cheesy
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by RTSC: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
PureFace1:

NUC kee you there

There is no evidence to back up the claim just mere hearsay, bragging and Propaganda cheesy
Take a trip to the NUC building and check their current records or ask a staff there.
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureGoldh(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
wealth25:

Please I wanna embark on this pure original oil business...Are u in ph??

Greetings ma'am... Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 0166 67 7 1

1 Like

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureFace1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
RTSC:

Take a trip to the NUC building and check their current records or ask a staff there.

So your evidence is inside NUC building but you are masturbating on the propaganda that IMO have the highest numbers of professors.

These Flatinoo are very funny people grin
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by RTSC: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
PureFace1:

So your evidence is in NUC building but you are masturbating on the propaganda that IMO have the highest numbers of professors.

These Flatinoo are very funny people grin

You are slow sha.
I just gave you the official junction for verification.
Were you expecting them to paste it online?
It is like asking waec to post geopolitical spread of results.

Dumb cone head.
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Xclusiveme: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
youngbang:
shocked

Davido the wise man, who else notice he did not show support for anybody during the BBN show. Simply because he don’t want to loose fans or cause some Audio money scandal like one Idiot with imbeciled and crippled career

Its lose not loose
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureFace1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
RTSC:

You are slow sha.
I just gave you the official junction for verification.
Were you expecting them to paste it online?
It is like asking waec to post geopolitical spread of results.

Dumb cone head.

You are the dumb one here making a claim without the evidence to back it up.

Telling me the prove is inside a building, see how dumb that statement sound grin

Only dumb people make a claim without evidence to back it up because not everyone is stupid to accept all the trash you spit without evidence.

You have been releasing statistics for Nigerian professors same way you have been releasing statistics on behalf of WAEC. grin

Dumb Igbo
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by kendrick93(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
same imo state produced
Genevieve Nnaji
Linda Ikeji
Kanu nwankwo
Leo Stan ekeh
Paschal Ezeh
Alvan ikoku
K.o mbadiwe

And many more world shakers so what’s your point?

Kanu Nwankwo is from Arochukwu in abia state... Stop posting false info
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by RTSC: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
PureFace1:

You are the dumb one here making a claim without the evidence to back it up.

Telling me the prove is inside a building, see how dumb that statement sound grin

Only dumb people make a claim without evidence to back it up because not everyone is stupid to accept all the trash you spit without evidence.

You have been releasing statistics for Nigerian professors same way you have been releasing statistics on behalf of WAEC. grin

Dumb Igbo
Dumb cone head skull Miner.

It is a known fact in the NUC. It is even a known fact among the academia.

That they deliberately refused to post it online does not mean lack of evidence.
Illiterate skull Miner.
I even gave you another scenario at waec but it refused to sink into your thick skull.

I was expecting you to pay them a visit and ask a staff there instead of arguing like an inbred clown that was supposed to be offered as sacrifice.

Single cell troll.
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Starz825(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
same imo state produced
Genevieve Nnaji
Linda Ikeji
Kanu nwankwo
Leo Stan ekeh
Paschal Ezeh
Alvan ikoku
K.o mbadiwe

And many more world shakers so what’s your point?

The point is that ur name isn't part of the names u listed above grin
Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by PureFace1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
RTSC:

Dumb cone head skull Miner.

It is a known fact in the NUC. It is even a known fact among the academia.

That they deliberately refused to post it online does not mean lack of evidence.
Illiterate skull Miner.
I even gave you another scenario at waec but it refused to sink into your thick skull.

I was expecting you to pay them a visit and ask a staff there instead of arguing like an inbred clown that was supposed to be offered as sacrifice.

Single cell troll.

Wow I didn't expect you to sound so frustrated lol grin

A known fact without evidence to back it up in this century grin, you are even dumber than I thought.

It is also well known among the Academia that Ekiti have the most Professors but because there is really no evidence to back it up, I wouldn't say it is a fact.

You are wanking on a claim without evidence to back it up in this century, stupid drug trafficker.

You mean WAEC scenario where you released fake yearly statistics on behalf of WAEC to the extent WAEC debunked your fake statistics grin. Empty skull

You are the one that is making the claim so you are also the one that need to provide the evidence to back it up.

You are just a ret'ard with empty brain cell.

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by Larryomooba(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Most of ya don't know Ogun as produced two Nigeria president

Re: Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Larryomooba:

Most of ya don't know Ogun as produced two Nigeria president
anambra produced the first president of this shithole so what’s ur point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.