Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out (860 Views)

Regina Daniels Ex Boyfriend Was Paid 10million With Lexus 470 / “my Boyfriend Was Hard All Night” Bobrisky Shares Enchanting Photos / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by NaijaCelebrity: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2019
A Twitter user took to her account to accuse a 64-year-old man of killing her boyfriend, 23, and she shared a photo of the alleged killer.

"Murderer on the loose" Mochi wrote on a New York state ID of the alleged suspect.

She claims Hopeton L. Prendergast killed her boyfriend last Sunday night in his home and has been on the run.

She also claimed the police aren't doing anything so they need help from the public.

Below are her tweets giving more details on the alleged murder and suspect.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/my-boyfriend-was-killed-by-this-man-twitter-user-cries-out/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by donstan18: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Make the man no come for her.
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Report to the police and stop disturbing us.
Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by Jayslicky: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2019
All these busola dakolo people, why saying it on social media? Does she not know any police station? Maybe she expected Nigerians to carry out jungle justice on the man, most Naija women of this generation are daft.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out by BrutalJab: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2019
EastGold:
Report to the police and stop disturbing us.
Read before typing nonsense. Black man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Poisoned To Daath By Her New USA Boyfriend / Regina Daniels Reactivates Her Instagram Account, Shares New Cute Photos / “I Love Tacha”- Zlatan Ibile Reveals His Love For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.