Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Belgium/germany Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belgium/germany Visiting Visa (1469 Views)

It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by collarfreak(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2019
I have plans of going to Belgium or Germany via 3months tourist visa before this year runs to an end but I am scared of the unknown..I don't want to come back after the tourist visa expires, going for greener pastures. Pls I would like to know if I would be able to secure job in Belgium or Germany before my 3months expires and I want to know how easy it is to get working permit once I get there because I have no body I am going to meet over there
I need strong advice before I paid because I want to quit my job here in Nigeria and I won't forgive myself if I come back to Naija after the 3months
Awaiting for advice sir or ma

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by IceColdVeins(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
My own advice is......''Never remain in a country with an expired visa in the name of greener pasture seeking"

2 Likes

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by collarfreak(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nairalanders help a brother with advice
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by charles2468(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bro, I don't want to discourage you, but I want to tell you, to try get a roof, that's an accommodation you will stay,then ask your self if you have any skills be it as a forklift driver, truck driver, carpenter, plumbing, painting and so on, then try and get a contact b4 you leave, but don't 4get to go with enough money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
collarfreak:
I have plans of going to Belgium or Germany via 3months tourist visa before this year runs to an end but I am scared of the unknown..I don't want to come back after the tourist visa expires, going for greener pastures. Pls I would like to know if I would be able to secure job in Belgium or Germany before my 3months expires and I want to know how easy it is to get working permit once I get there because I have no body I am going to meet over there
I need strong advice before I paid because I want to quit my job here in Nigeria and I won't forgive myself if I come back to Naija after the 3months
you have asked this question severally. This is 2019 not 2002. You will surely regret it and be frustrated. U still have language barrier there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by Gerrard59(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
collarfreak:

It is better you save that money and deposit into a block account for graduate studies in Germany (no tuition fees, just administrative). The best way to migrate these days is through education or any skilled labour (company offers you a job while you are in Nigeria).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by collarfreak(m): 4:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

It is better you save that money and deposit into a block account for graduate studies in Germany (no tuition fees, just administrative). The best way to migrate these days is through education or any skilled labour (company offers you a job while you are in Nigeria).

Thanks bro
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by ashatoda: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

correct advice

1 Like

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by soleexx(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
ednut1:
you have asked this question severally. This is 2019 not 2002. You will surely regret it and be frustrated. U still have language barrier there

bros do u mean no hope atall or it will be hard to secure a job

1 Like

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by soleexx(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

what abt seeking asylum
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by ednut1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
soleexx:

what abt seeking asylum
those in the north no dey claim asylum na u dey claim. Most times it is rejected and you will get deported

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
soleexx:

bros do u mean no hope atall or it will be hard to secure a job
even students with valid stay find it hard getting jobs. Na u on visit visa wan get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by Gerrard59(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
soleexx:

what abt seeking asylum

You are a black man from a relatively "peaceful" country. Have you faced what Syrians and Yemenis witnessed? So what will you tell them made you travel all the way to Germany to seek asylum? War? Homosexual persecution? Wetin you go talk?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by soleexx(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

You are a black man from a relatively "peaceful" country. Have you faced what Syrians and Yemenis witnessed? So what will you tell them made you travel all the way to Germany to seek asylum? War? Homosexual persecution? Wetin you go talk?

what if I told them I'm a black Yemen
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by soleexx(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=ednut1 post=82951904] even students with valid stay find it hard getting jobs. Na u on visit visa wan get[/quots

euro don turn another thing sha
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by Gerrard59(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
soleexx:

what if I told them I'm a black Yemen

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by pansophist(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Are you sure you are not being scammed? If you are applying through an agent, then chances are, it is either you will be scammed, and/or fake documents slipped into your documents when submitted to the embassy. Now before I advise you further, in a bid to determine if you are not being scammed, please answer the following question.

1. Will you do finger-printing? if yes, where? Mind you, you can only do fingerprints at the embassy or at VFS.
2. Which documents did the agent ask you to bring?
3. Did he guarantee that the visa is certain and 100%?
4. Is he helping you with bank statements or any other documents? mention it.

I live in the Netherlands, just one hour to Belgium, and also similar to Germany, I have been to both countries many times and have families there even. I know how it works there. Please answer the above questions and I can advise you further.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by Austyn8(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hello everyone and good day. I seek for some info and was asked to come here.
I wish to visit Germany soon with a tourist visa. I’m truly a novice when it comes to traveling ish. I actually got an invitation from someone over there and the immigration over there already sent me the letter; the letter reads the stay is for 3months and I’m very okay with it as I would want to come back to my work. The thing here is, I don’t know what next to do. The person inviting me asked me to go to German embassy her in Nigeria with the letter. But what I don’t know is that, will I have to apply for visa? If yes, how do I go about it? Plz anyone with cool info and good heart should explain to me. If possible, write me on WhatsApp: 08091959358. Thanks to you all and God bless
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Please i apply for Belgium visit visa since on the 1st August at VFS Abuja and suppose to travel on 4th sept but up till now no response.
i email Belgium embassy and they say my application is at Home Affair.
Is there possibility of getting the visa since the propose travel date has passed or should i withdraw my passport.
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by collarfreak(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2019
pansophist:
Are you sure you are not being scammed? If you are applying through an agent, then chances are, it is either you will be scammed, and/or fake documents slipped into your documents when submitted to the embassy. Now before I advise you further, in a bid to determine if you are not being scammed, please answer the following question.

1. Will you do finger-printing? if yes, where? Mind you, you can only do fingerprints at the embassy or at VFS.

I live in the Netherlands, just one hour to Belgium, and also similar to Germany, I have been to both countries many times and have families there even. I know how it works there. Please answer the above questions and I can advise you further.

Thanks bro
1) I was told I would undergo biometrics at the embassy..if I don't have any criminal records my Visa is guaranteed
2)2copies passport marriage certificate, birth certificate, letter of employment,leave letter, recommendation letter,pay slip for last 3months,
Bank statement 3month, Id card, tax clearance,valid travel health insurance,flight itinerary
3) guarantee
4)yes
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by oseremenifidon: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please i need the requirements to apply for Belgium visa anyone willing to help can email me directly on oseremenifidon@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by ajoyeleke(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
pansophist:

hello sir, pls I will like to ask u some very important question. pls let me know wen u re free
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by pansophist(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2023
ajoyeleke:

hello sir, pls I will like to ask u some very important question. pls let me know wen u re free

pm me
Re: Belgium/germany Visiting Visa by ajoyeleke(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
pansophist:

pm me
I have done that sir, but I dnt really know how them works

joshy4reel@yahoo.com or WhatsApp +23470 43512 698

incase I'm unable to connect with you via pm sir

(1) (Reply)

Enugu The Only GREEN CITY In Nigeria / Do I Need To Travel Abroad To Become Rich. / Sweeping Changes In Us Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.