Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Palm Kernel Nut Crusher And Toaster For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Nut Crusher And Toaster For Sale (1842 Views)

Our Plastic Crusher And Plastic Pelletizer Sent To Ethiopia! / Buy Crusher And Mixer Feedmill Equipment #1,000,000 / Palm Kernel Nut Available ( Cracked And Uncracked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut Crusher And Toaster For Sale by Christaf: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Are you into palm kernel oil processing or intends to go into the business of palm kernel oil processing and needs equipments to increase the volume of your production or start production.
There is good news for you, a brand new already fabricated local pkn crusher & Toaster/Dryer is available for sale at a very good and affordable price.
Contact me via Whatsapp on 08033096215 for further details.
Below are the pictures of the equipment.

Re: Palm Kernel Nut Crusher And Toaster For Sale by Ezeromeoil01(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
How much do you sell your pk expeller and you can join my group to advertise this products
Christaf:
Are you into palm kernel oil processing or intends to go into the business of palm kernel oil processing and needs equipments to increase the volume of your production or start production.
There is good news for you, a brand new already fabricated local pkn crusher & Toaster/Dryer is available for sale at a very good and affordable price.
Contact me via Whatsapp on 08033096215 for further details.
Below are the pictures of the equipment.
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Crusher And Toaster For Sale by faksolmic: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2020
How many ton is the Dryer?
How long does it take to dry?
Is it currently in use and available for inspection?
Lastly, your price?

(1) (Reply)

Join The Jireh Team Today (2 Months Cucumber Training) / My Experimental Snail Farm / Poultry Farm For Rent With Borehole And Workers Accomodation At Near Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.