Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (54852 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by MsDoris(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
"Back With My Bae, My Champion" - Mike's Wife, Perri, Announces As She Shares Romantic Photos With Him (Photo)
After three months of being separated from her husband, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem 1st runner up, Mike's wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton has finally reunited with him.

The female athlete who arrived Nigeria few days ago to welcome her husband into her loving arms on the grand finale took to her Instagram page to announce that she is finally back with her bae and loving it.

Recall Mike went into the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem house just a month after his wedding to Perri Shakes-Drayton, so, the duo are yet to go on their honeymoon.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/back-with-my-bae-my-champion-mikes-wife.html

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by donbachi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Husbandman...not like some merrimen.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by beresponsible(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
This guy was a gent all through

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by myfan: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Richdad50(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Jerkules: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
See as her clavicle be like Wembley Stadium

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
The wife doesn't look happy at all, abi na because mike no cash the money.

Women and money.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Bundaweber: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
wife looks more like omo naija than the hubby

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by nototribalist: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Boringdraw1:

Women and money.
she doesn't need your. N60m she's blessed with cash since she wins medals and she represents Britain in sports.

Her husband went into the house for Nigerians to know who he is, and I believe he came, we saw and he conquered.

The question for you is, you don see food chop today?

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Awwwwww. kiss kiss

Love is a beautiful thing when you are with the right person.

We go love oooo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Nigertrack:
Nice
Gongo Aso....... wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by BOBAN2710: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2019
MsDoris:
"Back With My Bae, My Champion" - Mike's Wife, Perri, Announces As She Shares Romantic Photos With Him (Photo)
After three months of being separated from her husband, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem 1st runner up, Mike's wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton has finally reunited with him.

The female athlete who arrived Nigeria few days ago to welcome her husband into her loving arms on the grand finale took to her Instagram page to announce that she is finally back with her bae and loving it.

Recall Mike went into the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem house just a month after his wedding to Perri Shakes-Drayton, so, the duo are yet to go on their honeymoon.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/back-with-my-bae-my-champion-mikes-wife.html
lazy allien youths
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by oneTIMEman(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Boringdraw1:

Women and money.
nawahooo
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by mercyviv(f): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Lady...? Take good care of that guy, men like him are rare...sorry, VERY rare!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by PureGoldh(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
may God bless their union.....Mike was just 10 inch close to the money sha... But all the same... God's plan was for Mercy to win the money.

Congratulations to him... 2nd Runner-up no be beans.

Meanwhile.. My people.. If yOu need Pure Natural Honey.. Kindly call or whatsapp me on
081 0166 67 71

2 Likes

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Mike is simply a gentleman. So loyal. They really deserve each other.

Not all these ones, ordinary one week of absence, they look for a well to dig tongue

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders Please help a Struggling student complete his school fees pls.. 20K to completion
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Nmezor(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice... Beautiful couple...Men like mike re really rare kiss

10 Likes

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by idesylvester(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
donbachi:
Husbandman...not like some merrimen.
I pray he continues to be faithful, since the marriage is fresh we can't judge for now. Though, he did a fantastic job just not to hurt her... may God give us d strength to continue in that

5 Likes

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Katier00(f): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2019
They look good together
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.