Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (54873 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by udemzyudex(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Boringdraw1:
The wife doesn't look happy at all, abi na because mike no cash the money.

Women and money.

Which kind rubbish assertion be this? You just sit down begin reason nonsense abi?

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Ibcrown(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good. Start digging the well in your backyard. You know water is important tongue
yeah water is life, you're damn right by please can I drink from your water??
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Cantonese: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Jerkules:
See as her clavicle be like Wembley Stadium

Na that one you go quickly see. You are a professional MUNTULA!
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by EricPius(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Grade1 USA used Intel corei3
Brand name : Lenovo
Model : Thinkpad
HDD : 320gb
Ram : 4gb
Screen size : 12inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port
Bluetooth : yes
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 7 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery
Price is 55k
Free original charger
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

Call or Dm me on WhatsApp if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Olodo24: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2019
He didn't win sha
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Olodo24: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2019
nototribalist:
she doesn't need your. N60m she's blessed with cash since she represents Britain in sports. Her husband went into the house for Nigerians to know who he is, and I believe he came, we saw and he conquered.
make una dey console una selves
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Juliearth(f): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
mercyviv:
Lady...? Take good care of that guy, men like him are rare...sorry, VERY rare!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Rare?
They don't exist at all. She is truly blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Obdk: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Allvyhis babes shouting men like Mike re rare.
If u give them Mike they will still cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Obdk: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
All this babes shouting men like Mike re rare.
If u give them Mike they will still cheat
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Neshietdebayzman(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
idesylvester:
I pray he continues to be faithful, since the marriage is fresh we can't judge for now. Though, he did a fantastic job just not to hurt her... may God give us d strength to continue in that
Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by passionberry(f): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Boringdraw1:
The wife doesn't look happy at all, abi na because mike no cash the money.

Women and money.
at leaat he won 2milion betnaija game

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Jaykay10(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Jerkules: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
F2st5s:

God will forgive you cool
grin i pray
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Jerkules: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mcslize:

I love them slim. Those clavicles are sexy to Mike. Team slim girls for wifey.
It's all slim and sexy till Fifa Hosts World Cup inside it.
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Jerkules: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cantonese:

Na that one you go quickly see. You are a professional MUNTULA!
grin what is a Muntula?
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by nonix22(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
wife's so fine and so natural.
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by nototribalist: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
motorola:
Well done oh spokeperson for Mike, have you heard where they give money to a rich man and he rejects it, please stop deceiving yourself with fallacy, he went there for the money because there isn’t any job he can do in the UK that would pay him N60m for 3 months my dear.

Can you afford one stick of cigar? Nigerian mindset, everything is all about money money money. No common sense again

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by ctleurocollege: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Endorcements loading for Mike
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by TheSmoothTalker(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Done

Bless you dear cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
TheSmoothTalker:

Bless you dear cool kiss

For nothing really...

1 Like

Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by sammchuck1: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
BlaqAce:
Good morning Nairalanders Please help a Struggling student complete his school fees pls.. 20K to completion

Sell this phone you're using and complete it bro
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by MsDoris(f): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2019
So cute
Re: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija by Shhhh01(f): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
MsDoris:
"Back With My Bae, My Champion" - Mike's Wife, Perri, Announces As She Shares Romantic Photos With Him (Photo)
After three months of being separated from her husband, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem 1st runner up, Mike's wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton has finally reunited with him.

The female athlete who arrived Nigeria few days ago to welcome her husband into her loving arms on the grand finale took to her Instagram page to announce that she is finally back with her bae and loving it.

Recall Mike went into the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem house just a month after his wedding to Perri Shakes-Drayton, so, the duo are yet to go on their honeymoon.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/back-with-my-bae-my-champion-mikes-wife.html
the celebrity himself no dey post all d time, na dis one dey always post. hian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.