Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

New Catfish Farmer Abuja - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / New Catfish Farmer Abuja (342 Views)

How To Properly Stock Your New Catfish Seedlings / This New Catfish Feeding Method Will Make You A Millionaire / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Catfish Farmer Abuja by mosalam(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I am about to start a small catfish farm in Abuja. It is a small project of only 150 fingerings in a 1,000litre tank. I am planning on doing this as a pilot project to test out the business before next year. If this is successful I am hoping to start a large farm with a capacity of 10,000 fish next year. I want to start small before I do it on a bigger scale so I can learn from the experience. I am young and relatively inexperienced, although I briefly worked on my uncles catfish farm last year (he stopped his business because he did not have enough time to run it). As I am starting afresh, I am looking for experienced contacts to guide me on how to succeed in the business. This includes advice on the best breed on fingerlings, type of feed, feeding schedule, etc. I am looking for people who can hopefully mentor me and answer any of my questions as I try my first attempt in the business. I know people are busy but any advice will help. Please if you can assist me in any way feel free to email me and drop a comment below. You can also leave your email or number below and I will contact you. Also if there are any inexperienced catfish farmers you can also reach out to me and we can help each other out. I want to start a what's app group chat for new catfish farmers so we can assist each other.

Thank you.
Re: New Catfish Farmer Abuja by potosky: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Since your uncle did the business before why not ask him or his former workers?................ Beware of some enemies of progress in disguise here o

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Pork Available For People Within Ibadan. / Bamboo Trees For Sale / Irrigation Service In Abuja Needed And A Graduate To Manage Fish Ponds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.