Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

At Last I Don Dey Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At Last I Don Dey Malaysia (937 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by servicer: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2010
post moved
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by servicer: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
moved
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by suxes2006(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
@OP

Mehn, u aint gonn get any victim
here. Infact u r dumb!

SHALOM
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by fris(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
@Poster is it the same Malaysia i just got back from?, What airline will serve vodka and alcohol on board? .
cancelling your flight and fixing a new date attracts a fee minimum of 75$.Did you go through that stress to pay it?

Something is fishy here.
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by collinsfbi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
@Poster is it the same Malaysia i just got back from?, What airline will serve vodka and alcohol on board? .
cancelling your flight and fixing a new date attracts a fee minimum of 75$.Did you go through that stress to pay it?
Don't mind him, he's one of them but he's not smart enough. E think say na mumu like him we be.
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by servicer: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
moved
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by adexchamp(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
Na real wah oooh, Visa business na serious business ooh, CHEI!!!
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
servicer:

guys there is notin mumu about the situation, infact i am replying you from the sunway pyramid, and yes i paid 35000 to rebook my flight, the travel agent said it was a "no show"so its expensive to rebook, but its cheaper than $300, and haters, qatar,ethopia airways serve vodka,baileys,and some other shacks.in economy classs, yessssss.maybe you were to excited about being on a plane to feel what was happening around you cool, or maybe na emirate you enter, sorry awoof dey purge,
as the go they go, all my guys and girl, follow and participate before dem close the gate,inbox the link below,   grin

shout out to tunde and akeem.tell your friends to tell your friends that it is hapenning here.oohh, plane never full ohhh, inbox rite nowww praaaaaa
Hw u manage get internet connection sef?
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by servicer: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2010
moved
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2010
servicer:

how i get internet, omoh, free wifi is available in almost evry resturant here, i just sitdown and connnect grin

dont delay guys, inbox the link,
for d fact that u've a free WiFi connection makes u tink u can just come here to post $hit. Why emphasizing we inbox d link on ur profile? Did u get paid to do that? Guy, relax, non of ur strategies wil work here. If u're in Malaysia, i guess it's high time u settle and face ur studies instead of promoting dis FAKE advert.
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by servicer: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
moved
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by servicer: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2010
moved
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by justwise(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
servicer:

inbox the link now, cheap ,fast and affordable processing,

servicer:

hehe, you think im silly or i will work for free, i get commision from the schools as soon as i take you there for registration myself,

inbox the link rite nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin

Desperate as xmas draw closer and closer
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by Dotman01(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2010
justwise:

Desperate is xmas draw closer and closer
. . . .lmao. . . U know say na xmas and ileya wit new year every thing just jam 2geda. The guy really dey desperate lol!
Re: At Last I Don Dey Malaysia by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 08, 2010
servicer:

hehe, you think im silly or i will work for free, i get commision from the schools as soon as i take you there for registration myself,

inbox the link rite nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin
Frm d onset, i knew u were a criminal. Do u object to that?

(1) (Reply)

Bucharest / Mm Airport Concern With A Foreign Passport With A Nigerian Visa / Airlines Tell FG To Shut Abuja Airport (Power & Runway Problems)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.