Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Need Help With Registering For PMP Exam, Anyone That Can Help? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help With Registering For PMP Exam, Anyone That Can Help? (366 Views)

Which Is The Best Institute For PMP In Dubai! / 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Registering For PMP Exam, Anyone That Can Help? by kart042000(m): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Hi, I have come to seek advice and assistance from those who have done the project management exam. I am planning to register and I have several operational experience, but I really don't know how to put together the various experience to meet the required standard required by PMI to approve my case without an iota of doubt.

I have been studying, and I have attended the 35 hr class session. What is left is just to register. I wont mind if there are tips and tricks to the exam that can be shared as well. No information is too small.

I am in the IT sector, I have done several projects but more in execution phase. I ran a business in printing which I did for more than 4years, but it is not my core field and I don't have reference for both IT and printing that can stand as reference should they want to verify.

I have read online how even secretary applied for the exam by using all the management, planning, budgeting, scheduling experience to prepare meetings. Procure items for the organization which is used for meetings etc.
I await your comments and ways to go about it. Thanks
Re: Need Help With Registering For PMP Exam, Anyone That Can Help? by iboladeji: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2019
kart042000:
Hi, I have come to seek advice and assistance from those who have done the project management exam. I am planning to register and I have several operational experience, but I really don't know how to put together the various experience to meet the required standard required by PMI to approve my case without an iota of doubt.

I have been studying, and I have attended the 35 hr class session. What is left is just to register. I wont mind if there are tips and tricks to the exam that can be shared as well. No information is too small.

I am in the IT sector, I have done several projects but more in execution phase. I ran a business in printing which I did for more than 4years, but it is not my core field and I don't have reference for both IT and printing that can stand as reference should they want to verify.

I have read online how even secretary applied for the exam by using all the management, planning, budgeting, scheduling experience to prepare meetings. Procure items for the organization which is used for meetings etc.
I await your comments and ways to go about it. Thanks

How far? Have you overcome this challenge?
Re: Need Help With Registering For PMP Exam, Anyone That Can Help? by kart042000(m): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2019
iboladeji:

How far? Have you overcome this challenge?

I have written a project i worked on using the PMI terminologies. If you don't mind aharing your email address, i can send it to you for review. Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Registering For PMP Exam, Anyone That Can Help? by iboladeji: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
No worries bro
info@gem4success.com

kart042000:

I have written a project i worked on using the PMI terminologies. If you don't mind aharing your email address, i can send it to you for review. Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Registering For PMP Exam, Anyone That Can Help? by kart042000(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Hi bro, sent it already. Awaiting your reply

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Ppa In Akinyele Local Government , Ibadan / Why Does A Computer Science Student Have To Do Chemistry And The Likes / Short Let Accommodation Or Hostel Accommodation Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.