Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) (28703 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Meet Chisom Onyeke 'Jay Synths', The Record Producer Behind Teni's Hit "Case" / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christy Daniels Ties The Knot With Chisom Onyeka In Glam Wedding Occasion

Nigeria reknowned international beauty Queen and Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria International (MBMN16/17), Her Majesty, Queen Christy Bassey Daniels has tied the knot as she was joined in holy matrimony with her delightful heartthrob during the weekend on the 28th of September at Living Faith Church, Lokogoma, FCT Abuja.

The magnificient and adorable icon of the female gender was noticed to be overwhelmed with joy, as she danced her way through the crowd with her handsome prince charming hubby, Chisom Obinna Onyeke. The wedding reception was attended by top Nigeria celebrities and beauty Queens from across Nigeria. Some of the notable faces were Nigeria toprated Afro Singer "Teni", DJ Barbie and other distinguished personalities.

According to guests, they expressed their happiness for the couples, noting that Queen Christy is one amongst a few young Nigeria Beauty Queens that ties her joy to the satisfaction and happiness of others, she really deserves the best. She has piloted several humanitarian projects to improve childcare, health development, education and other significant impact programs to help underprivileged persons across Nigeria and Africa.

The families of the Bride, Mr. and Deaconess Bassey Daniel Udofia of Nuno Iyah, Afaha Atai Ibesikpo in Ibesikpo Asutan LGA of Akwa Ibom and that of the Groom, Mr. and Mrs. Clement Anene Onyeke of Umuitodo Ufodo Enugu_Ezike in Iobo-Eze North LGA of Enugu have been joined as one family in the glamourous and well attended wedding ceremony. The traditional wedding has been held about a week ago in Akwa- Ibom state where the neccessary rites and traditions was delivered.

While expressing his congratulatory message, the MD/CEO of Amity Global Network and President of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria Pageant hailed Queen Christy and wished her all the best in her marriage life, as well as the fullness of joy in her motherhood. He noted her impact will remain significant and indelible in the sands of time. He also encouraged her in the spirit of humanitarian gestures and called on more development programs that will further improve humanity across the globe.

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2019
More

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Impressive

Good

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by SultanYoung: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Immediately I saw the topic I no the groom must be an Igbo man. Who no like better thing make we hear?

14 Likes

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Not a bad suit the groom got on.

I just gotta ask, please;
Where is CYNTHIA MORGAN?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by omothayoh(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Abeg I nid 100naira opay credit, I will send d person 100 airtime ...d driver no free me go ooo, n he too no get money inside his wallet abeg...08063696945

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
I wish them a happy life together, but with the way marriages are crashing left, right and everywhere, they should buckle up and be real best friends, wedding and marriage na two different things entirely. Don't want to hear stories that touch, a few months later o.

3 Likes

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Will this habit of spraying and stepping on money ever stop in Nigeria?
That means by the law by the FG made years ago hold no water?
It is in us!

Meanwhile, Happy Married life to the couple.
We wish them all the good things that come with marriage.

Listening to fagin by Teni .....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by nblock: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2019
See how they're abusing the Nigerian Legal tender?

Anyway Happy Married Life.
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Luckysbab: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2019
"Her Majesty"?!

Wetin this Alex dey smoke sef?

I needed to recheck if it was Queen Eli. grin

2 Likes

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Luckysbab: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
omothayoh:
Abeg I nid 100naira opay credit, I will send d person 100 airtime ...d driver no free me go ooo, n he too no get money inside his wallet abeg...08063696945

Said the number is invalid
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by one1prax(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Teni Makanakiiiiiii, i really love that girl. she no dey send

get your website for 12k only, contact - see signature
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2019
I like that aso ebi
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Miss Billionaire
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Akwa ibomite and Igbo unity, Yoruba nightmare

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by ContentedK: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Chisom for gwags that year... congrats bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by kheny12(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Beautiful bride and handsome groom.

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2019
omothayoh:
Just seeing this. Late already?
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
Immediately I saw the topic I no the groom must be an Igbo man. Who no like better thing make we hear?

And for your mind, you go dey think say you get sense o.

It's okay, continue.

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
This Alex dey try. See fair beautiful ladies everywhere
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by TheExecutioner: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Who dey ask?

ObaKlaz:

Where is CYNTHIA MORGAN?
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Sleevia: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
ObaKlaz:

Where is CYNTHIA MORGAN?
I thought of her few weeks ago.

She has been relegated I guess. I hope Teni and co doesn't end up like that sha... All these our flash in the pan artiste

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Beautiful couple... Is this kinds of wedding that would not allow a lady marry a guy that earns 30k lol

2 Likes

Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by nauto6: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) by Happyguy201: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2019
There is nothing sweeter than a quite wedding all these big big wedding no dey too last

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.