Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. (1180 Views)

Programming Section Moderator Recruitment / Programming Section Junk And Trash / My Advice To Seun On How To Improve Nairaland Programming Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by sparkle7: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2019
It is an open secret that the moderators of the programming section on Nairaland have all being inactive. There are tons of juicy and useful threads that have been open here in the programming section but it just dies off due to lack of publicity.
I can't still recall the last time a programming thread reached front page here except a couple of days ago, of which I know very much lalasticlala did the needful.
The moderators have not even found time to check up on their responsibilities. A quick research on their monikers will show a last seen of a month back!!
Those who are in charge should look into this matter with scrutiny.
How can the admin be a programmer and his section isn't getting traction on front page.
Respected members of the Nairaland admin table, can you please make an appointment of a new one to add to the old inactive ones.
Pictures of their inactiveness attached below.
lalasticlala you can help us reason The Admin.
Thank you.

Cc

lalasticlala

seun

mynd44

dominique

fynestboi

missyB3

Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by sparkle7: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2019
lalasticlala Your attention is needed here.
Thank you
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by MrCodeSolo: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2019
I will be up for the challenge if giving the opportunity....to be elected as programming moderator...I m from a collapsed forum www.agricnetwork.com where I served as a super-moderator with over 3,000posts & 567 topics..who is counting?....I have a lot to offer in the nairaland programming sections.... because I know which and which languages are up-to-date, trending and their applicational use
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by resosdigital(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Programming section has been left to die. Spammers and scammers have taken over very useful discussions take place.

And to think that I though seun was a programmer
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by MountainView: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Active moderators on this board would be a great boost to this forum

I wonder why Seun isn't doing much about this

Of recent, the ad rate on programming section has increased, because of the fact that it has gotten lots of attention on the front page,

Meaning, it will be profitable to both Seun and we, the active members of this section.

Seun give us active moderators abeg!

1 Like

Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by ubilli: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
How can I be a moderator for this section?
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by vheckthor1: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Programming section and Agriculture section are the most reasonable section of Nairaland but sadly this sections are not well taken care of, please supermods, seun,do something about this.
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by seunny4lif(m): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Seun only care about those useless sections
Useless news
Funny fact is Seun is a programmer and yet wouldn’t push Programming section on FP
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by afonja112: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2019
we don too shout for this section, but no way. Seun is very blind to this section, no need to wail again.
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by sparkle7: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2019
lalasticlala help us reason your guy na.
Re: Programming Section Needs A Vibrant And Active Moderator. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Does the programming section need a better moderator?? Yes.
Do topics from programming section need to make front page?? In my humble opinion No.
Anybody interested in programming section should click on the link, the link ain't hiding. I seriously do not get why some techies feel the need to evangelise, itz something I don't really see in other fields.

(1) (Reply)

Beginning Freelance Programming / E-health In Lan / I Just Wrote Ranksheet Html Exam And I Got 76%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.