Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (48784 Views)

Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Florblu(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
G
Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by oilPUSSY(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Quit the relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by drey076(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
T
Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by EyeWeyDeySeeWel: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Breakup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by B3sty(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
You can't do Anything, Just call it a Quit.

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by topstone4: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kindly end the relationship. Nothing else, except you are ready to spend millions on bone marrow transplantation

3 Likes

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by one1prax(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
don't get married unless you want yourelf, your hubby and your futuure children to suffer
Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Uruan2023: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sorry ehn

Going with Science, you probably should pair with AA... So as not to sleep in hospitals taking xaee of your children.

But God is a miracle worker... Talk to him.

3 Likes

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Seaen(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
BroAchival:
Mods, please help me and do justice to this thread.
Thanks.
Do this. Modern science has a way. Once you have money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by anonymuz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
You don't have a choice than to let her go for good. Think about the future. You will both regret it if you eventually get married and give birth to problem. I understand you, please just take care of yourself and believe you will see another good woman from other genotypes.

4 Likes

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Solsix(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
One of the most painful thing that can happen to anybody. But the future is more important than what you feel now

2 Likes

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Ade24682: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
jieta:
@Ereolamide Sometimes i wonder how some of you sleep at all after giving out stupid advice. like seriously you took out your precious time to put this up.

@op, please look for another partner, though is painful but surely with time you will move on.I believe your progeny should be your priority going into marriage.
he was just being sarcastic

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by zico10(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
It is better for the two of u to sit down and call it off cos the consequences is higher if you don't want to use all your life savings to take care of your children health related issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Jaqenhghar: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
BroAchival:
Greetings to this great house,

As I type this message, my heart is heavy.

Up till today, I have never known my genotype till I went to do medical fitness test for my job/employment process.

I've being dating by girlfriend for about two years and seven months now, and I've always seen her as a perfect match to me, not because she's perfect, but because she's very loyal, reserved and calm, respectful, teachable, willing to learn, beautiful and very supportive to say a few.

Kai, the thought of losing her is killing and unexplainable. cry She had been a BLESSING to me all these while.
We've really worked on ourselves and helped each other to overcome our weaknesses.

With the challenges of my new and better job, will I really have that time to woo women and start the process of working on a woman to blend and suit me?

And this is a girl I'm planning to settle down with by the middle of next year, after I must have gotten used to my new job.

I have always believed that my genotype would be AA, but I was wrong!

Somebody told me that there's nothing God can not do, that he has seen people giving testimonies about change of genotypes. I didn't doubt him, it's just that i'm not the "churchious" type who easily believe all those stories.

Now, my questions are:

1.) Is it possible to have just two children without an SS child?

2.) How do I relate this sad news to her (after she has turned down several serious marriage proposals because of me)?

3.) Please, what do I do?

Please, help me and send this to front page for greater views and advice.

Matured and very serious advice needed.

Thanks.
Seek medical advice. There are ways arkund this. Though its expensive but its possible. Forget these niggers

5 Likes

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by ezugegere(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please cancel the wedding for the sake of your innocent children. But if you have plenty of money, you can go ahead. Sickle cell disease is curable if you have enough cash. With 30,000 USD, u can do bone marrow transplant in India.
The ball is in your court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
bizza45:
U already know what to do since u are typing with a heavy heart.... U must not follow ur heart shall, just gather enough money for drugs and coffins cos u will definitely need them

That's harsh... Reality check, but harsh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by rangingpole: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sorry about your situation but moving on doesn't worth it. May God help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by MrHeff(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
jieta:
@Ereolamide Sometimes i wonder how some of you sleep at all after giving out stupid advice. like seriously you took out your precious time to put this up.

@op, please look for another partner, though is painful but surely with time you will move on.I believe your progeny should be your priority going into marriage.
sarcasm hard you oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Xisnin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Check your bank account.
If you are worth at least 200 million Naira, then go ahead with your wedding.
Doctors will take care of the rest.
Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
u either part ways or marry her and forget about having children with her. the prblm is that u are a westerner means following western style if i were u i will marry her but i wont hv any child with her then i will marry another1 to give me healthy children which i will donate one to her

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by luminouz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
B3sty:
You can't do Anything, Just call it a Quit.
Just a quit!!
I prefer 3 quits! grin
Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by wiringdpt(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
[i][/i]I beg you in the name of God, I know it is not easy but please let her go. Don't make innocent kids suffer.
BroAchival:
Greetings to this great house,

As I type this message, my heart is heavy.

Up till today, I have never known my genotype till I went to do medical fitness test for my job/employment process.

I've being dating by girlfriend for about two years and seven months now, and I've always seen her as a perfect match to me, not because she's perfect, but because she's very loyal, reserved and calm, respectful, teachable, willing to learn, beautiful and very supportive to say a few.

Kai, the thought of losing her is killing and unexplainable. cry She had been a BLESSING to me all these while.
We've really worked on ourselves and helped each other to overcome our weaknesses.

With the challenges of my new and better job, will I really have that time to woo women and start the process of working on a woman to blend and suit me?

And this is a girl I'm planning to settle down with by the middle of next year, after I must have gotten used to my new job.

I have always believed that my genotype would be AA, but I was wrong!

Somebody told me that there's nothing God can not do, that he has seen people giving testimonies about change of genotypes. I didn't doubt him, it's just that i'm not the "churchious" type who easily believe all those stories.

Now, my questions are:

1.) Is it possible to have just two children without an SS child?

2.) How do I relate this sad news to her (after she has turned down several serious marriage proposals because of me)?

3.) Please, what do I do?

Please, help me and send this to front page for greater views and advice.

Matured and very serious advice needed.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Pearlman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by maybanty: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
U can only b with her if both parties decide not to have kids .. Which is so hard ... Or better still u guyz adopt later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Emanodimo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
etrange:
Sorry, bro.

I think your question should "how best do I part ways with my girlfriend whose blood group does not match with mine?"

Bro, u are too straight to conclusion.

That is the best advice.....I hope the guy can reason that well as the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Horbar1: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
You already know the answer to your question.

Meanwhile, looking for day old chicks ?

Contact us today.

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by Blackgurl247(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Run run and run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by nizelgirl(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pity your innocent unborn kids and quit the relationship because of the regret that will set in, in the future, if you know the pains that SS children are going through you will feel for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by MrStan11(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
If you're yet to make a decisive move on it, visit pastors so that they will collect their own share of your money since you just got a new job.

Next

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by izubext007: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tell Her Nd Move On, U Wan Born Sickler.

1 Like

Re: My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? by masterplan303(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Break up with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.