Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food (48843 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by dre11(m): 5:55am On Jul 20, 2023
By Esther Onyegbula

There was a mild drama at the popular Alaba International Market, Ojo, Lagos, on Friday, following the strange discovery of a human private part by a hungry customer, who patronised a food vendor inside the market.

The shocking sight of the human part in her plate of soup, at GBO Plaza, in the market, resulted in pandamonium, as anxious traders and customers thronged the plaza to behold the strange alar’carte garnished with protruding human part and its accompanying delicacies steaming hot from a plate of soup.

The middle-aged woman, simply identified as Ebere, reportedly found strange meat inside the plate of food she bought from a food vendor.

It was learned that trouble started when Ebere, who sells household items opposite GBO Plaza, raised the alarm, while eating the food she bought from a vendor, and discovered that the meat in her plate had the semblance of a male child’s private part.

An eye witness, who spoke with Vanguard Metro at the scene, on Saturday, said; “I was here when Ebere was eating, yesterday, and found the meat that looks like a little child’s private part. We all took turns to examine it. It didn’t look like that of goat or a dog.

“It was when she raised alarm that other traders came closer and on proper scrutiny, it was concluded that the seemingly turgid but, small human flesh must be that of a child.”

Other witnesses said the argument raged for long until a verdict was unanimously passed that it was the private part of a human being and hell was let loose as they all started asking for the head of the food vendor.

It was gathered that the alarmed food vendor was loudly proclaiming her innocence saying that she bought the meat from her regular supplier in the market.

The sordid drama was so intense to the extent that some of the traders that claimed to be regular customers of the food vendor were throwing up publicly lamenting that they have been eating human flesh for long thinking that it was delicious meat.

Vanguard Metro gathered that the frenzy was such that traders thronged the plaza in their numbers to, not just identify the food vendor but, trace the meat seller and deliver instant justice on them.

The situation, which was about degenerating to a serious crisis was, however, doused by leaders of the market who called for caution and assured that they will investigate the issue and take decisive action.

Confirming the incident, the Public Relations Officer, Alaba International Market, Ezeani Theophilus told Vanguard Metro that the incident was still under investigation.

According to him, “The food vendor doesn’t have a restaurant, she is a local food vendor.
“We have called on the police and investigation is ongoing.

“The food vendor claimed she bought the meat from a meat seller who hawks around the market. We don’t want to escalate the issue so that the meat seller won’t find out and flee from the market.”

However, as at the time of going to press, not much has been heard about the result of their investigation but it was reliably gathered that the food vendor had disappeared from the market and nobody could say whether she was invited by the police or not.

On their part, the police said they are yet to receive such report and assured that once they get it, they will investigate the case thoroughly.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/drama-as-trader-allegedly-finds-males-private-part-inside-food/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by OVB123: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2023
This is one of the reasons, i don't eat outside. God help us ooo.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Apus: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Pictures or idontbeliveit.

On a more serious note, it seems almost everyone has turned diabolic. Even your average Joe is into one fetish stuff or the other. Be wary, vigilant & pray.

God save us.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Urheadmaster(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2023
How can you eat outside when you don't travel tongue
OVB123:
This is one of the reasons, i don't eat outside. God help us ooo.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by iammo23: 6:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Long pork
Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by illicit(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2023
So where's the pics

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Urheadmaster(m): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2023
Who else noticed the new features on nairaland shocked
illicit:
So where's the pics

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by illicit(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Who else noticed the new features on nairaland shocked

Like what?

I cant see anything new, not yet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by GOFRONT(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Na today

1 Like

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by 2Radii: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2023
A go soon leave this country for una, na small e remain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Babaken(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
How can you eat outside when you don't travel tongue
my brother e never reach like that haha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by dangermouse(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2023
2Radii:

Comrade, you are not going anywhere o grin

We are all in this together

On a serious note, Nigeria is going south.
Something needs to be done urgently

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Temmyf: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2023
2Radii:
Since 2001 u don dey talk this thing, people wey no dream to travel don leave u go since.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by 2Radii: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Temmyf:
Since 2001 u don dey talk this thing, people wey no dream to travel don leave u go since.
But 2001 I still dey for primary school na, u must have mistaken me for someone else oh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by 2Radii: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
dangermouse:

Comrade, you are not going anywhere o grin

We are all in this together

On a serious note, Nigeria is going south.
Something needs to be done urgently

Oga a dey comot

Make una dey do am

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by dangermouse(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
2Radii:

Oga a dey comot

Make una dey do am

Comrade I son copy immigrations cheesy

They are on the look out for you grin

We all die for here.

Very soon those supporting this government will run out of money. grin

They will only depend on free data from network providers grin

But we gallant. We going nowhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Islie: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cc. Nlfpmod
Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by slawomir: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Heard that news on radio in Benin city this morning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Jorojorojaa(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Damn what is this?

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by sofeo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by renderme: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Curious346:
Ogun or Lagos ? Did I guess right ?

Something has to be done . I think the federal government should establish a ritual commission . To beam it's searchlight on ritual activities amongst our Yoruba brothers and sisters .
.they are endangering the human race .

And most times they kill Igbos for these ritual sacrifices of theirs ..

See this descendant of cannibals talking.

Mr bushman autentus how does Ebere know that she was eating human flesh if not from experience. That area is full of igbos and their history of cannibalism is well documented. They need to start checking any meat sold by Igbo vendors in Lagos. Anytime times are hard they revert to their fave meat.

Disgusting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Curious346: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ogun or Lagos ? Did I guess right ?

Something has to be done . I think the federal government should establish a ritual commission . To beam it's searchlight on ritual activities amongst our Yoruba brothers and sisters .
.they are endangering the human race .

And most times they kill Igbos for these ritual sacrifices of theirs ..

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Freelancerr(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Stuffs like this dey likely happen for lag..

Nawa ooo.

Kindly check my signature I do data entry jobs.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by bigtt76(f): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Cow preek cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by jeeqaa7(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
gengen
Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by abobote: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
No pics ?

The food vendor doesn't have a restaurant, the meat seller doesn't have a stand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Spirit247: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
End Time! Give your Life to JESUS today, tomorrow may be too late.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by TemplarLandry: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abeg did they measure the size of the preek

Ok they said it a child preek

But wait o , when they put preek onto of your food u no know na when you Dey eat am u come see

Also for the food vendor that bought the preek wash the preek ,cook the preek even serve the preek and still claim not to see the preek ke 😁🧐

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food by inoki247: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol where the Private...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.