Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84762 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
thank you sir

anonymous1759:

You're one of the people that still makes me to view Nairaland post. Our citizens are tooooooo Duuuuuullllll especially the youths. You can barely see them try to Analyze issues once one Top media house post a story it's true in their eyes or one Celeb .

UK and US fight with Media that's why I dislike them. That's how the US tried to destroy Face App because it's a Russian company saying they're using to to breach security but they don't talk about Google,
Gmail, Fb,and whatsapp.

You made a very valid point if Africans can boycott the Oyinbos for 5 years their Economy will stagger but our Leaders are very useless they have already made us dependent on them how will Nigeria survive when we're just starting to produce Pencil and still import tooth pick. thanks for making Sense.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by AkpaAmu9: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

Thank God the Ghanian Lecturer would goto court unlike this coward in Nigeria,

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University
Now close to thier Brexit they have brought thier media guns out

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always wether COZA or Unilag

[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by tete7000(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Geminita1:
There is a thin line between forgiveness and foolishness. The law of every country is there for a reason and have the solid backing of God. Defaulters of any of such laws cannot be allowed to go scott free, they are to face the full brunt of the law and all the public embarrassments that follow. This would set the tone that this kind of acts would not be tolerated.

Severe punishment and disgrace would force him to repent from this. Then you can talk of forgiveness.

There is no where I wrote the law must not be applied to him. You can go back and read through my comments. My argument is that in the middle of all the uproar, if that man ask God for pardon and forgiveness, he will be given immediately. While as much as we cannot condone irresponsible behaviour, it is always important that what we seek for a fallen sinner is not punishment to exert vengeance, but punishment as a mean of restoring a fallen sinner to his senses.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Let's just stop acting as if we are saints pls. I hope he repents and asks God for forgiveness and apologize to the victims. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim
Survive on top of a minor? babe nawa u oo. Abi he be your popsy? sorry oo
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Geminita1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
tete7000:

There is no where I wrote the law must not be applied to him. You can go back and read through my comments. My argument is that in the middle of all the uproar, if that man ask God for pardon and forgiveness, he will be given immediately. While as much as we cannot condone irresponsible behaviour, it is always important that what we seek for a fallen sinner is not punishment to exert vengeance, but punishment as a mean of restoring a fallen sinner to his senses.
Let him repent first. You can't nice-dress a pig.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Legendguru: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by omonikiba(f): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ohhhh, am in so much pain now for this. God can not be mocked. How can you hold bible, pray in Jesus name and prepare bible study notes on the bed of adultery?

What an evil!!!!

In all, he shouldn't kill himself, i pray he repent totally, ask God for mercy. Let his family also be by him. It's so had for him now, i pray he finds mercy and I pray he hasn't even offended the Holy Spirit.

Hmmm wao, and there are so many in public places and churches, even mosque.

All the preach now is sowing seeds. The seed of righteousness.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
The thing is, can any of our TV stations carry out such investigation in say; University of London or any in US and them go permit them to air the thing like this...

I trust Trump, he go done shut down that Station
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by EmmyCC: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol that child predator gets no sympathy from me. He knew the age of consent and didnt care. Ivan Drago said it best.

age of consent is actually 16 the girl is 17
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Octopusssy(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na format. Ogbeni do and come and face tbe music
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TempleHouse: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

Men getting destroyed one at a time... first target Pastors, Footballers and Actors, everyone have suddenly turned Judge and jury on this case,

I just hope BBC and British isnt blackmailing our Universities because our students are now staying back at home to school instead of wasting billions in tuition annually.
They first started with giving back 2 years post graduate visa, people still didnt mind them now they are taking the battle to Accra and Lagos University

P.S; to the Dunce and Imbecilees quoting me to look for a fight, i have watched the video and i have my reservation, so i will rather wait for the panel to come up with thier fact finding, This is the same thing we should do always wether COZA or Unilag

Your name is a Pheadophile and you'll soon be shamed and jailed like Boniface & co.
You're a slut who couldn't see reason why your sexual predators colleague should be exposed.
You're disgrace to humanity and nemesis will catch up with you soon.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Alanwalker(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:
Eyaah...people should leave this man alone, he was just trying to survive. There are many ppl like him in Nigeria uni.....

#freehim
Trying to survive
by harassing young girls?
is that a way to survive?
is he not a father ?
There is no excuse for this pervert
if he had requested for money
Then we should have known that he is trying to survive
btw let him be an example to others
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by IkeMbe1: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

you seem to be barking to me, why not find your mates that share your same mindset? why are you stucked with my opinion? atleast no matter how much you rant and wail, my opinion is still on the first page... if it pains your life then go and remove it

Truly Silence is the best answer for fools, and i would simply ignore
[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Alanwalker(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed

How those this relate to COZA
hypocrites everywhere......
everthing is fake and targeted at certain people
That is why evil is on it's increase
U so much hate britain
yet u will rush to an airport if u were given visa to go there
hypocrite
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Agugbadin: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

You will definitely meet worst things over there if you change your faith
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

You are going too far "sef" A pastor in Benin City told me how his pastor friend... a so called GO of another church said he will convert his church to mosque sharply if given #3million by Muslim or Alfa. He said what has he gain since becoming a GO. Fulani herdsmen, bokoharam, & other Islamic miscreants should not stress & kill the southern people to Islamize them. Give all those mushroom churches & greedy church members money & see them sell their churches & d land become urs. If d love of money/sex don't destroy many Nigerians both d poor & rich what else?

His job na to teach/guide them & not fukufuku students under his care

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by RemiOAjayi: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I said it. I mentioned it. I knew He was going to try take commiting suicide, the backlash was going to be too much -... In fact, the results after a single search on the name 'boniface' on Google is alone to commit suicide.... I only feel pity his kids and family - the man soiled his family name ehn chai such a huge disgrace. He has sinned, however he should face the full consequences of his actions no matter what.

SEXUAL HARRASMENT FOR GRADES IS VERY BAD AND SHOULD NOT BE ENCOURAGED.

I do not think suicide is an option for him , take responsibility for your actions and ask for mercy if it's available , he may have disappointed everyone but that wrong cannot be corrected with suicide rather made it worse. Sins is human thing, the one that wants to prosecute him might even be a greater sinner but because Mercy is still available for them they want to kill a caught sinner. What a life, Jesus showed the example in the woman caught in the very act.

Get well ask God for mercy, write apology letter to Nigerians, beg your family and beg ur church members also seek for the pardon of ur employer then become an ambassador against what u were caught .lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by TempleHouse: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
anonymous1759:

You're one of the people that still makes me to view Nairaland post. Our citizens are tooooooo Duuuuuullllll especially the youths. You can barely see them try to Analyze issues once one Top media house post a story it's true in their eyes or one Celeb .

UK and US fight with Media that's why I dislike them. That's how the US tried to destroy Face App because it's a Russian company saying they're using to to breach security but they don't talk about Google,
Gmail, Fb,and whatsapp.

You made a very valid point if Africans can boycott the Oyinbos for 5 years their Economy will stagger but our Leaders are very useless they have already made us dependent on them how will Nigeria survive when we're just starting to produce Pencil and still import tooth pick. thanks for making Sense.
You're as good as a Pheadophile. Period !
Tell me how is the BBC documentary is a conspiracy as you can understand
An hypocrite who will jump at any opportunity to travel abroad and yet it's Oyinbos we should boycott and not address the menace in our society.
Your argument is absolute trash and bereft of any logic.
You really don't understand what is meant by sexual harassment and I advice you give yourself a break !

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alanwalker:

How those this relate to COZA
hypocrites everywhere......
everthing is fake and targeted at certain people
That is why evil is on it's increase
U so much hate britain
yet u will rush to an airport if u were given visa to go there
hypocrite

media accusation, condemnation of an accuse by hypocrites without proper trail if you look closely you would see the similiarity with COZA

As for Britain , rushing to britain isnt a dream for me, i will rather stay in asokoro than manage in pecham or soho

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by IkeMbe1: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

media accusation, condemnation of an accuse by hypocrites without proper trail if you look closely you would see the similiarity with COZA

As for Britain , rushing to britain isnt a dream for me, i will rather stay in asokoro than manage in pecham or soho

[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by IkeMbe1: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

like i said and if am not a pervert, and just someone who wants the two parties to face a proper panel and not one sided media blackmail..... andif me doing this is a sin then so be it but if not then may you also face a greater blackmail than what the man is facing amen
[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by IkeMbe1: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

and if i am not guilty of sexual harrasment and only offer human sympathy to a man that his side of his story wasnt aired..... May God who created even earth and hell make you go through what blackmailed men go through amen!!
[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Horluwarsheyi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
I believe he knows where he's going to when he gets bro heaven! Mtchewww
U were accused nd d next thing u ever think of is to commit suicide.....��
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
If it wasn't for BBC nothing would have happened..what in Nigeria have we ever excelled at?
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
OgbeniSamm:
Let's just stop acting as if we are saints pls. I hope he repents and asks God for forgiveness and apologize to the victims. May God have mercy on us all.

Do you ask women for sex, before you offer them services ?? because I don't understand your statement. we get different sins oh don't lump us together.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by sinceraconcept(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
mirabel001:

#freehim
have you lost your senses? Leave this forum with your pity if you can't stand seeing wicked ones getting brought to justice. I bet you don't want others like him to be brought to book

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Tonnyray: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed
Tonnyray:
If they don't continually discredit your institutions how will they breathe easy? If you think this is just in the interest of vulnerable admission seekers or female students I'm afraid you're not seeing the big picture. You think if meaningful discovery was made in your campuses they'd accord it this amount of publicity?
Haven't you noticed how their own universities pop up on your computer every now and then begging you to enroll?
If you know you know.
All the same it serves the cursed randy lecturers right.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Bimpe29: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
What is being done secretly will soon be exposed but some of us know not.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by nettwrock(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:

Matan arare o, this thing plenty for Islamic clerics also, na where your eyes see naa im b d limit to your knowledge
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Airoflaw(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
and you said you're born again? You are a liar...hasn't the bible prophesized it before now that in d last days the love of many will wax cold n many will be lovers of themselves, fake prophet will rise in his name...so y are you surprise wen you mention "born again" what's the different btw you n so called pastors misbehaving... You both don't know what you believe

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Airoflaw(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Horluwarsheyi:
I believe he knows where he's going to when he gets bro heaven! Mtchewww
U were accused nd d next thing u ever think of is to commit suicide.....��
heaven ke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.