Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day (1468 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Why Can't You Face Your Business??? / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by jenifer007: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
We all know that section of Nairaland that captivates us and we can't just do without in a day.

Mine includes family section(especially clearance sales thread you will laugh tire when you see some comments),health section and literature section...Those are my top three.

Share yours
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by blackboy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Front page

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Realbelieveer(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
business. but its boring this days mhen..
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by jenifer007: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Realbelieveer:
business. but its boring this days mhen..

You are right...business section is boring to me as well

2 Likes

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by ifyalways(f): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
None. Nld is dead already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by jenifer007: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
ifyalways:

Haba sis.....Lol
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Florblu(f): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Family and investment section
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by missjo(f): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Religion (Christian) Section. kiss

It houses the most intellectually stimulating conversations on this platform, especially on threads where science is having a go at Christianity.
Admirably, the arguments hardly descend into insults and name-calling much unlike what prevails in this section, in romance, and in politics.

6 Likes

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by SALTandFIRE: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
ifyalways:
why?? it's not... Food section
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by armyofone(m): 5:07am On Oct 09, 2019
The forum don resurrects tire.
How are you Nwanem ?

ifyalways:
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by amidel(m): 6:01am On Oct 09, 2019
Religion.
Business.
Investment.
Diaries.
Education.
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Richy4(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2019
OP sorry I wanna make a little fun with your thread if you will let me.

I like Family section because we are Complete,,,, we got.

Council of Elders,.. These are wonderful gentle men and ladies that can give a therapist a run for their money in terms of Advise. They are matured, educated and Classy..some of them bite though when they are hungry. but on a goodday, the council of elders are really nice and faceless people.

The Majority Whip,...They will never give you any advise..But they Make sure that u don't joke with any OP's sensitive post or issues. They attack u with all they got..They can speak English, Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo even Chinese when they are carrying out their duties.. I remembered how the majority whips department of Family section attacked/ tackled a guy last Sunday.. an OP was looking for a solution on issues concerning his younger brother's mental health and this Guy came from nowhere and made a Joke..funny enough he was the first person to post.. His stupidity was treated very fast..He quickly modified it but then, the damage has been done.

The matrons-in -charge,.... these ones are also among the Council of elders. but please do not say anything loud about a lady or any matter that concerns the women. EXAMPLE,, Don't ever ask a question like why is it that women doesn't know how to cook this days... They will come out in their numbers to make sure that those statements were not repeated ever.. oh!! I have to add that they can speak QUEENS English when they were angry and are handing down their verdict

The princes and princesses smiley.. these ones are the kids in the house. they only type LOL or an emoji to express how they feel about a certain topic on family section.. but I guess they are prominent in other sections like Politics and Romance and were opinionated on those section.. but they behave really well on family

In family section, they don't quote you to totally insult you but to register their disapproval or beg to disagree.. The insult is limited, abusive words are not that common... You will only see insults and unnecessary quotes when it made front page.. where the mixed multitudes joins in..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by jenifer007: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2019
missjo:
The Religion (Christian) Section. kiss

It houses the most intellectually stimulating conversations on this platform, especially on threads where science is having a go at Christianity.
Admirably, the arguments hardly descend into insults and name-calling much unlike what prevails in this section, in romance, and in politics.

I have never noticed that section....Thanks for the info sis....I will check it out
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by jenifer007: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Richy4:

Council of Elders,.. These are wonderful gentle men and ladies that can give a therapist a run for their money in terms of Advise. They are matured, educated and Classy..some of them bite though when they are hungry. but on a goodday, the council of elders are really nice and faceless people.

The Majority Whip,...They will never give you any advise..But they Make sure that u don't joke with any OP's sensitive post or issues. They attack u with all they got..They can speak English, Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo even Chinese when they are carrying out their duties.. I remembered how the majority whips department of Family section attacked/ tackled a guy last Sunday.. an OP was looking for a solution on issues concerning his younger brother's mental health and this Guy came from nowhere and made a Joke..funny enough he was the first person to post.. His stupidity was treated very fast..He quickly modified it but then, the damage has been done.

The matrons-in -charge,.... these ones are also among the Council of elders. but please do not say anything loud about a lady or any matter that concerns the women. EXAMPLE,, Don't ever ask a question like why is it that women doesn't know how to cook this days... They will come out in their numbers to make sure that those statements were not repeated ever.. oh!! I have to add that they can speak QUEENS English when they were angry and are handing down their verdict

The princes and princesses smiley.. these ones are the kids in the house. they only type LOL or an emoji to express how they feel about a certain topic on family section.. but I guess they are prominent in other sections like Politics and Romance and were opinionated on those section.. but they behave really well on family

In family section, they don't quote you to totally insult you but to register their disapproval or beg to disagree.. The insult is limited, abusive words are not that common... You will only see insults and unnecessary quotes when it made front page.. where the mixed multitudes joins in..

You are really observant.....100% correct
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by missjo(f): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
jenifer007:

I have never noticed that section....Thanks for the info sis....I will check it out
cool
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Blackbug: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pet section

1 Like

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by KINGJAJA888(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
blackboy:
Front page
Jeez! U took the words of my mouth.

FRONT PAGE!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by ifyalways(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
armyofone:
The forum don resurrects tire.
How are you Nwanem ?

Onye army. kiss kiss kiss kiss Udo di excess. The forum is beyond resurrection and redemption now. cheesy Maybe a scandal involving one or two old timers will do the magic cheesy

Ifyalways caught pants down in a london hotel with Sagamite and Alhaji Ornicus. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by ctleurocollege: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Education

Contact me if you're interested in studying in Cyprus (no scholarship available)
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Smallboy01: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Romance,Investment,Religion and business
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by baby124: 1:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Lol!!!
Politics and Family. I go to religion when I am looking for scary stories. Also health section, particularly pregnancy thread is fine.

Recently education has been on fire because of the scandals grin. Culture is very funny too, so many crazy people there grin
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by jenifer007: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
Lol!!!
Politics and Family. I go to religion when I am looking for scary stories. Also health section, particularly pregnancy thread is fine.

Recently education has been on fire because of the scandals grin. Culture is very funny too, so many crazy people there grin

I never noticed the culture section.I will check it out
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Darevofpeace(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2019
jenifer007:

You are right...business section is boring to me as well
Not like Big Brother Naija I guess.
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2019
None in particular.

Rather, some usernames make me visit nairalandgrin

If I want to know the latest in politics, gossips etc, I know the names to type grin cheesy

They never fail.

1 Like

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
ifyalways:
Onye army. kiss kiss kiss kiss Udo di excess. The forum is beyond resurrection and redemption now. cheesy Maybe a scandal involving one or two old timers will do the magic cheesy

Ifyalways caught pants down in a london hotel with Sagamite and Alhaji Ornicus. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

Na dayokanu aka raumdeuter wet go report am. Sex Olympics in London part 2 .

Our very own GILF, we have missed you oooo. You jut went offline and missed all the fun in the Bbn house. You just came back in time to see mercy parking her chinko bum in chinko Moto

Everything u said about Tacha continued. Everybody Dey piimp her, use her trend and catch fun.
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Richy4:

Are you married? Asking for my twin sister grin

1 Like

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by anayolity: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Travel section..... men I just can't wait!!
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
ifyalways:

Thats a 3some.
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by ifyalways(f): 5:26am On Oct 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Thats a 3some.
Yes sir i know and we are equal to the task. cheesy
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by ifyalways(f): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2019
ornicus:

Na dayokanu aka raumdeuter wet go report am. Sex Olympics in London part 2 .

Our very own GILF, we have missed you oooo. You jut went offline and missed all the fun in the Bbn house. You just came back in time to see mercy parking her chinko bum in chinko Moto

Everything u said about Tacha continued. Everybody Dey piimp her, use her trend and catch fun.

I have dievorced Dayo since he stopped taking me to amala joint angry and changed his name to raumdeuter angry . How can i enjoy my egunfe knowing my bobos name is ram whatever. I chose my amala over him. Period. cheesy cheesy

I like that Mercy Chinko nyash o and im happy to know she won although i did not see that coming. I hope that this win takes her off the streets and she becomes a woman of her own .
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by saucecode(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2019
ifyalways:

I have dievorced Dayo since he stopped taking me to amala joint angry and changed his name to raumdeuter angry . How can i enjoy my egunfe knowing my bobos name is ram whatever. I chose my amala over him. Period. cheesy cheesy

I like that Mercy Chinko nyash o and im happy to know she won although i did not see that coming. I hope that this win takes her off the streets and she becomes a woman of her own .
What about your ex lover r231
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Richy4(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Are you married? Asking for my twin sister grin

Ohh!!! I will be 62 years next year..got a grand son already... Except if your twin is looking for a sugar-daddy... In my own case i only got salt to offer.. cheesy salt-daddy..
I was thinking that maybe, Nairaland should provide a retirement section for people like me where we can learn how to plant roses flowers, maintain our gardens and the ladies can learn how to knit sweaters while on their rocking-chairs grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Shot!!! / Home Books: Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books! - Make Regular Income! _ / Wife Dumps Rich Husband For Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.