Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day (1484 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Why Can't You Face Your Business??? / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by sisisioge: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

This is fun. Mine is family section. We are a lot saner here. I used to like the health and fashion section but they lost their zeal a gazillion years ago. Sometimes I wander to the "trending" section( not a section per say) that has a host of topics from different sections, mostly from romance. Whew! The romance section is in a world of its own., too many angry and mouthy people. Guys that would normally be docile around girls/women in real life become something else there. Girls that are normally shy in real life become tigresses.

All in all, NL is fun. I keep hearing about the good old days...to be candid, it is hard to believe any time different from now on NL. After all, we are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Richy4:

Ohh!!! I will be 62 years next year..got a grand son already... Except if your twin is looking for a sugar-daddy... In my own case i only got salt to offer.. cheesy salt-daddy..
I was thinking that maybe, Nairaland should provide a retirement section for people like me where we can learn how to plant roses flowers, maintain our gardens and the ladies can learn how to knit sweaters while on their rocking-chairs grin

Awwwn you can give birth to me and her embarassed wish you are way younger grin thank you for your wisdom here sir, well appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Raalsalghul: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Film!
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by armyofone(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin grin oh the good old days!!
Hahaha...Saga just disappeared!! Alimony payment take the whole money. Saga if you are reading, greetings grin

ifyalways:
Onye army. kiss kiss kiss kiss Udo di excess. The forum is beyond resurrection and redemption now. cheesy Maybe a scandal involving one or two old timers will do the magic cheesy

Ifyalways caught pants down in a london hotel with Sagamite and Alhaji Ornicus. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Health, Education, Religion, Family
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by Jojojomy09(f): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Front page
Investment
Business
Agriculture
Of recent Romance
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by armyofone(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bia ify, where all those Londoners dey ?
Pataki sef just go hide abi kilode grin
I can imagine him turning akamu for baby him tie for back. That's how i roll disco dancing time don pass.
Dayo sef go dey make amala ijebu and pupuru for dinner. He try sneak come put jara for foreign politics section when bomboy dey sleep.
Saga Alimony don big so he is working extended hours and OT i guess....
Any end of year party this year? I promise to come this time cheesy
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day by ifyalways(f): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2019
armyofone:
grin grin oh the good old days!!
Hahaha...Saga just disappeared!! Alimony payment take the whole money. Saga if you are reading, greetings grin

I think he came back briefly last year or so before the final disappearance. Cant say i blame him, the forum has lost its steam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can First Time Sex Be Painless??? Please Help / Mastubation / Two Years Courtship About To End! Please Help,he Loves Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.