Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (55163 Views)

Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by kindkingsley: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Just pray u, ur mum n sister or some1 close to u don't fall victim of rape or the atrocities these guys do. Den u will kno how it feels like

SultanOfAbia:
This is inhumane and barbaric..
Jesus Said We Should Forgive Seventy Times Seven.
Love and Pray for your Enemies..
Arrest him or jail him but to torture him is evil
Would Jesus torture a Sinner
Only few people follow the ways of Christ

1 Like

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by edoairways: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Stop using religion as a tool to blackmail people. If your wife or sister was raped you wouldn't post this

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by Hapinex01: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lesson well thought una well done jari
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by daxclusive1: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
*He was later handed over to the police in a vegetable state.*

This one cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by capitalzero: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Assuming he is a lecturer or pastor or imam or boss, he will be using his position to rape women and some stupid mofos will be blaming girls for dressing indecently or not serious academically. Serious country has database for sex offenders and they may find it difficult to get certain jobs.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by Kerrytom22: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chai Buhari. Why na?
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by MarianaTrench: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
luluosas:
You are not reasoning coherently

You are the one who is not reasoning coherently!

A confessional statement obtained under duress is not admissible in a court of law

1 Like

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by wisdom042(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Only you thief n enjoy person wife after u don collect him money. Nawa o
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by stagger: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Until he rapes your wife. You must be a rapist yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by donprinyo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Just hope he's not innocent.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by JoseRaji(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Bros, shut up jare!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by sammchuck1: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Take this trash to the religion section. Thank you.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by delishpot: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Almost? Not good enough.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by laborious(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wait! Is that a gun?
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by bizzibodi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Those bad creations no dey finish d more they kill Dem d more they multiply. angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by EASY39(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

full meaning of FDD, pls?

or u booking space grin
Bleep da dogo

1 Like

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by Sainttops(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abeg wia is vegetables state that he was in Nigeria?
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
"Vegetable state?"....what exactly does that mean?
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by godofuck231: 1:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Please can they quickly cut his peepee and jail him with Bob risky so he could experience some good blasting
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by ndukwejoe(m): 4:01am On Oct 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
This is inhumane and barbaric.. Jesus Said We Should Forgive Seventy Times Seven. Love and Pray for your Enemies.. Arrest him or jail him but to torture him is evil Would Jesus torture a Sinner Only few people follow the ways of Christ
O na who be this one now!
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by NiCurious: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2019
luluosas:
You are not reasoning coherently
Please educate me as to how my reasoning is incoherent. He was evidently up to no good on this occasion; I don't contest that. Whether he was the robbing rapist in previous incidents, is uncertain, given his confession was obtained through torture and not by positive identification.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by luluosas(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2019
See my dear Nicurious, your assertion that he was forced into accepting being the rapist was wrong. I for one will never agreed to be in anything (crime or not) that I know I was never involved no matter the threats. So, that was my point for my response.
I am so sorry if I offended you in the process. Cheers.
NiCurious:

Please educate me as to how my reasoning is incoherent. He was evidently up to no good on this occasion; I don't contest that. Whether he was the robbing rapist in previous incidents, is uncertain, given his confession was obtained through torture and not by positive identification.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by Chinonye02: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Lolz... grin grin grin grin
Bush meat don catch the hunter

Anyway

For Billboard Advert space and installations
Call

1 Share

Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by timiehyinshittu: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Obiviously u haven't been butt raped..
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by chukskafor(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
This is inhumane and barbaric.. Jesus Said We Should Forgive Seventy Times Seven. Love and Pray for your Enemies.. Arrest him or jail him but to torture him is evil Would Jesus torture a Sinner Only few people follow the ways of Christ
will you keep k. w. a. y. e. t
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by kanayo74(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
the same bible said suffer not a thief to live
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by NiCurious: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2019
luluosas:
See my dear Nicurious, your assertion that he was forced into accepting being the rapist was wrong. I for one will never agreed to be in anything (crime or not) that I know I was never involved no matter the threats. So, that was my point for my response.
I am so sorry if I offended you in the process. Cheers.
You did not offend me; I just did not see into your mind, so thank you for explaining...not everyone is strong willed under torture, as you say that you would be. May your resolve in this never be put to the test.
As for the robber in the center of this story, we are yet to discover whether his confession is true or not.
To belabour the point, I don't believe I asserted that he was forced into accepting the accusation...only that he may have found it expedient to falsely confess, in order to make the torture stop...he may not have your fortitude. And if it is the case that he confessed falsely, the actual culprit is presumably still at large. This is a danger of a confession obtained through torture: that it may serve against justice in the long run.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by luluosas(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2019
It's well understood. I am quite aware that innocent people have been wrongly accused, and in fact died in the past for what they knew nothing about.
May God help us all never to be found in a wrong place at the wrong time.
God bless you my dear brother.
NiCurious:

You did not offend me; I just did not see into your mind, so thank you for explaining...not everyone is strong willed under torture, as you say that you would be. May your resolve in this never be put to the test.
As for the robber in the center of this story, we are yet to discover whether his confession is true or not.
To belabour the point, I don't believe I asserted that he was forced into accepting the accusation...only that he may have found it expedient to falsely confess, in order to make the torture stop...he may not have your fortitude. And if it is the case that he confessed falsely, the actual culprit is presumably still at large. This is a danger of a confession obtained through torture: that it may serve against justice in the long run.
Re: Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death by luluosas(m): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Hmm! My dear friend, some of us did worse before grace located us. Let's also see an avenue for grace to locate the sinners of today so that they can be useful saints tomorrow. Cheers.
kanayo74:

the same bible said suffer not a thief to live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos / I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.