Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back (1111 Views)

Current Miss Unizik Naked Photos Leaked Online By Ex-boyfriend [pics] / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back by bolagurl(f): 10:52pm On May 19, 2007
Hello Nairaland friend am new here,

Please help me out, my old boyfriend is trying to come back, we ve left each other for a long period of time, because of his bad and uncaring attitude of his, he treats me back and make me feel like i begged to start the relationship, which is not like that.

First when i met me we treats me like a queen, all of a sudden he started all this stupid and uncaring attitude, he talks to me any how, he does not respect me for once, we treats me like a stranger and all sort of things.

Now that i have someone else, who is there for me always, and treats me nice, he doesnt pray to lose me for a second, infact i just dont know how to describe him he is ok,

The problem now is, before he left each other, he knew am a virgin, but now am no more a virgin, he is now a changed man, ready to bear the consequence of his attitude, he told me he is a changed and even talked about the way he treats me those day.

Now, am ready to accept him, what do i do[/font]
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back by nana(f): 11:02pm On May 19, 2007
why would u want to leave someone that makes u happy for someone that once made u feel unloved?
If u accept him back,what would be the fate of the one that has been caring?
Please,think twice before causing an heartbreak.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back by iice(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2007
Now you are ready to accept him but don't know what to do? Isn't that even contradictory?
And where does your current boyfriend fit into all this? Seems like he doesn't take precedence over the old bf undecided
Does he (your current bf) know about this your conflicting emotions (between yourself and yourself)
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back by marlet01(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2007
You said you have a new guy that is always there for you, then what is the need declining back to your past life.

He may have changed but you tell him it's too late because you have moved on and you are happier with someone else.

cheers.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back by somto13: 11:22pm On May 20, 2007
No offense but I think You should know the answer to this. You sound like the women on the maury show. One lady would say, "My boyfriend treats me so bad, I love him so much even though he hurts me." Girl, if you are wise, you would know that you are an African queen and that you need to listen to 2face. You are a queen and you deserve to be treated like one. You can't go back to your nonchalant, good for nothothing ex. What is it that he gives you that your other boyfriend can't give you. If you really find this a hard decision to make. I will tell you to make a list. Write both of guys name on paper. List what you like about both of them, and who can fulfill ur desire most. Honey, it's pretty obvious that you need to kill the feelings u previously had for your ex and let a good man take care of you.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back by nana(f): 11:40pm On May 21, 2007
somto13:

No offense but I think You should know the answer to this. You sound like the women on the maury show. One lady would say, "My boyfriend treats me so bad, I love him so much even though he hurts me." Girl, if you are wise, you would know that you are an African queen and that you need to listen to 2face. You are a queen and you deserve to be treated like one. You can't go back to your nonchalant, good for nothothing ex. What is it that he gives you that your other boyfriend can't give you. If you really find this a hard decision to make. I will tell you to make a list. Write both of guys name on paper. List what you like about both of them, and who can fulfill your desire most. Honey, it's pretty obvious that you need to kill the feelings u previously had for your ex and let a good man take care of you.
Word!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Trying To Come Back by Sharn06: 2:19am On May 22, 2007
Had it been that you didn't have another guy, it would have been a different thing. why do you want to hurt someone win luvs you to in back to someone who never treated you right? they say a leopard never washes away its spots. a word's enough for you, girl.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be Mr Nairaland / .. / Who The Hell Is Adewumni Adebolatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.