Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. (2874 Views)

UK Used PS4 Slim (1TB) For Sale / PS4 Slim 1tb For Sale.. SOLD!! / Ps4 Dualshock Controller Unboxing - Urban Camo Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Limited edition (call of duty edition CAMOUFLAGE colorway) Ps4 slim 1TBwith 8 games installed, all games were bought/downloaded on the psn store.

This is one of the latest ps4 models (2018 model CUH-211B) and it's hardly used.

The Last of Us™ Remastered
NBA 2K19
Marvel's Spider-Man
God of War
Fortnite(free)
Pro evolution soccer 2019
Grand Theft Auto V
Apex Legends(free)

Price: 120k(negotiable)

Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2019
available
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
available
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2019
available
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
negotiable cool
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by unitysheart(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2019
available
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by LeeMason(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
100k flat. U game?
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
LeeMason:
100k flat. U game?

let's negotiate on Whatsapp
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by LeeMason(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Topman912:

let's negotiate on Whatsapp

Save me the stress of further negotiation on whatsapp. The only thing we should be talking about on whatsapp is testing, payment and delivery. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2019
available
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
cool
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
make your offer
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
offer
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2019
morning
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
price drop
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
evening
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Still available
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by LeeMason(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2019
LeeMason:

Save me the stress of further negotiation on whatsapp. The only thing we should be talking about on whatsapp is testing, payment and delivery. Cheers!

I asked a simple question and you took me for an unserious buyer, so this is still available.

Last try, will you sell for 100k flat? Answer me here so we can arrange payment and delivery logistics on whatsapp.
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2019
LeeMason:

I asked a simple question and you took me for an unserious buyer, so this is still available.

Last try, will you sell for 100k flat? Answer me here so we can arrange payment and delivery logistics on Whatsapp.

I never took you as an unserious buyer, I only do not like threads getting too long thats why I requested for a chat on Whatsapp, if you can do 110k then we have a deal, logistics is also an issue if you do not stay in Lagos.
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by LeeMason(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Topman912:

I never took you as an unserious buyer, I only do not like threads getting too long thats why I requested for a chat on Whatsapp, if you can do 110k then we have a deal, logistics is also an issue if you do not stay in Lagos.

Ok thnx. 100k is my budget.
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
LeeMason:

Ok thnx. 100k is my budget.

message on Whatsapp lets see wassup
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
SOLD !!! to illswift

2 Likes

Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Mckandre(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Topman912:
SOLD !!! to illswift
nice dont mind that yeye man
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mckandre:
nice dont mind that yeye man

oga why is he a yeye man?
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Mckandre(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Topman912:

oga why is he a yeye man?
even u sef mumu undecided
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mckandre:
even u sef mumu undecided

Thanks boss.
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Mckandre(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Topman912:

Thanks boss.
ure welcome son
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by illswift(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Topman912:
SOLD !!! to illswift
Picked up...and thanks for the backpack bro smiley

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
illswift:
Picked up...and thanks for the backpack bro smiley

You are welcome boss cool
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by Macheteros1: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Topman912:
Limited edition (call of duty edition CAMOUFLAGE colorway) Ps4 slim 1TBwith 8 games installed, all games were bought/downloaded on the psn store.

This is one of the latest ps4 models (2018 model CUH-211B) and it's hardly used.

NBA 2K19
Marvel's Spider-Man
God of War
Fortnite(free)
Grand Theft Auto V
Apex Legends(free)

Call/WhatsApp : 08129308481

I hope the downloaded games don’t have a time they stop working? Or maybe future updates? I ask because if I buy this console I may not have access to PS network account.
Re: SOLD !!! CAMO Ps4 Slim 1TB For Sale. by tongzheng10: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Cross-border payment is the best ecology of AJM
According to the data in the 2019 Global Cross-Border Payment Report, the market size of emerging cross-border payment will reach about 18 trillion US dollars in 2020. The “Trillions of Opportunity” market has become a hotbed for the third-party cross-border payment development and the broad market prospect have made the competition in the encryption asset industry intensified.
However, there are also undercurrent under the torrent. The global cross-border payment market is like a virgin land. Although the appearance is lush, the internal problems of weeds are endless. “Poor security”, “exchange rate opacity”, “low cross-border efficiency”, “high transaction costs”, “slow payment speed” and “centralized control” have always been the most prominent problems for cross-border payment. In the traditional cross-border market dominated by traditional bank wire transfers, remittance companies, international credit card organizations and third-party payments, the above pain points cannot be resolved.
It is these pain points that have been seen so AJM deeply developed the fourth-generation block chain technology. With its unique application ecology, through the construction of digital bank, it solves the problems of cross-border payment and traditional bank defects.AJM realizes high-speed cross-border settlement,increases the value of crypto assets and drives the globalization of digital bank.

The role of AJM cross-border payments:
1. Solve large-value payments;
2. Solve the problem of high handling fees and slow speed;
3. Solve the problem of easily to be sealed of the card and account;
4. Solve the problem that each merchant can't connect to the third-party and the fourth-party payment platform;
5. Solve the problem of user deposit.
Ecological benefits of AJM cross-border payment:
1, Peer-to-peer distributed. Based on the distributed accounting system, the customer and the acceptor are automatically matched on a point-to-point basis, no complaint, and the payment channel is never frozen and safer.
2, Efficient clearing, quickly arrived into account. Real-time clearing every deposit and withdrawal of customers, and quick realization of free exchange and two-way acceptance digital currency and legal currency, even faster.
3. The user is also partner. Each user has a separate promotion link and invitation code, and can earn income based on the traffic of the underlying customer.
4. Open API interface to meet the needs of multi-scene payment. The open API interface can be used to connect major business platforms, such as cross-border e-commerce, game platforms, foreign trade enterprise platforms, foreign exchange futures platforms and so on.
AJM cross-border payment trend outlook:
1. The scale of cross-border payment transactions will maintain rapid growth
Third-party cross-border payments can meet the trading needs of small high-frequency and adapt to changes in the international trade in goods and services.
2. Industry competition is intensifying, and the rate is decreasing.
As the number of market participants increases, industry competition intensifies. The profit model of cross-border payment in the future will converge with the international payment industry and be profitable through marketing and financial value-added services.
3. Technological advancement will promote cross-border payment in a faster and more efficient way.
Future cross-border payments will be easier, faster and less expensive. At its core is the unification of technology upgrades and payment standards. The payment system is built on the bank's account system and is closely related to local laws and regulations, financial supervision, and credit reporting systems. The expansion of cross-border payment services will be affected by market differences.
AJM+Global Official Website - www.worldajm.com
AJM+APP-https://down.ajmnet.io/apps/

Topman912:

NBA 2K19
Marvel's Spider-Man
God of War
Fortnite(free)
Grand Theft Auto V
Apex Legends(free)

Call/WhatsApp : 08129308481

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For The Ex Ultimate Mortal Kombat3 Champions / Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat / ‘aboki Run’ Becomes The 1st Nigerian Game To Be Featured On Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.