Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat (2853 Views)

You Can Now Play PS2 Games On Android Phones / Need Help To Play Ps2 Games On Pc / How much is ps2 slim, a friend wants to buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello guyz pls help me out, i have bought a ps2 fat before, but cnt play it when the current is low, so i want to buy the slim one, so is it true that you can play ps2 slim with a low current, and can't with the fat? Pls help me out pls
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by 20bc(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yes but p2 slim sometime develop faults because of the low current....
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:
Yes but p2 slim sometime develop faults because of the low current....

but the main and biggest problem am having with the ps2 fat is that even with stebilizer it won't on
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by 20bc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
JealousPrince:

but the main and biggest problem am having with the ps2 fat is that even with stebilizer it won't on
Even if the voltage is high enough to power the stabilizer the game runs on another range of volts, about 150v but stabilizer requires just 100.
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:

Even if the voltage is high enough to power the stabilizer the game runs on another range of volts, about 150v but stabilizer requires just 100.

you see what am saying? Then how is it possible in this country to generate a current of #150
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by 20bc(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
JealousPrince:

you see what am saying? Then how is it possible in this country to generate a current of #150
My brother na your area be that oh in my area there is constant high voltage...
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:

My brother na your area be that oh in my area there is constant high voltage...

pls brother help me out pleast, apart from stebilizer is there another way or method to generate the required 150V
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by 20bc(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
JealousPrince:

pls brother help me out pleast, apart from stebilizer is there another way or method to generate the required 150V
Using a step down, but its the same function as a stabilizer but you can use both..
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by hakinze00(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Dnt knw abt fat but i played with low current on my slim ps2 then.all i knw is dat fat ps2 get faulty easily
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2015
hakinze00:
Dnt knw abt fat but i played with low current on my slim ps2 then.all i knw is dat fat ps2 get faulty easily

so what are u insisting? Are you insisting that the ps2 slim can still be powered on, even in low current truely?
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:

Using a step down, but its the same function as a stabilizer but you can use both..

pls brother am so sorry for bodering you with all this many questions, but i really needs help on this issue.
Buy using a step down to power on the pes2 fat, is it guarantee that i can play it with low current?

Once your answer is yes, then am on my way to buy the ps2 fat
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by hakinze00(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2015
JealousPrince:

so what are u insisting? Are you insisting that the ps2 slim can still be powered on, even in low current truely?
yh not jxt power on,i play games with low current
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by 20bc(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
JealousPrince:

pls brother am so sorry for bodering you with all this many questions, but i really needs help on this issue.
Buy using a step down to power on the pes2 fat, is it guarantee that i can play it with low current?

Once your answer is yes, then am on my way to buy the ps2 fat
Not too sure, but buy a p2 slim.
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:

Not too sure, but buy a p2 slim.

i nor go lie u, my money nor catch the ps2 slim, ni make i won buy d fat one.
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by 20bc(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
JealousPrince:

i nor go lie u, my money nor catch the ps2 slim, ni make i won buy d fat one.
Your choice.
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:

Your choice.

am at the game store now and someone just told me that, there is something that will be removed and replaced in the ps2 fat that can make it work with low current, how true is that?
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by 20bc(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2015
JealousPrince:

am at the game store now and someone just told me that, there is something that will be removed and replaced in the ps2 fat that can make it work with low current, how true is that?
I don't know of that.
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:

I don't know of that.

ok...thanks , am very greatful for all the love and care you showed me by replying all your mentions... Am truely greatful
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
hakinze00:
yh not jxt power on,i play games with low current

wow thatz amazing, i thing am gonna change my mind, and buy a ps2 slim.

What about step up and step down, can it be able to power on the ps2 fat?
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by hakinze00(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
JealousPrince:

wow thatz amazing, i thing am gonna change my mind, and buy a ps2 slim.

What about step up and step down, can it be able to power on the ps2 fat?
step up as in stabilizer? Well if datz wot u re talking abt i didnt use stabilizer den,i was jxt lucky 2 ve a rugged adaptor
Re: Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat by Homguy(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2015
JealousPrince:

how much is the ps2 slim?

(1) (Reply)

Kumchester Game Lounge / Ps3 Cds For Sale / Fist: Forged In Shadow Torch Date Launching On PC And Will Not Have To Wait A Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.